QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,600 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Denise Heath
Verified Buyer

Friendly, knowledgeable advice, great customer service
Peter Donnelly
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed how quickly I got a quote and was covered with life insurance in 15mins
Andrew Coupland
Verified Buyer

Great customer service.. Very nice people and happy to help
Chris Allsop
Verified Buyer

Very nice lady. Good customer service, recommended my wife so that says it all.
Beverley Stone
Verified Buyer

I decided to sort out some life insurance as it's been on my mind. What to do funeral plan with loads of bits included I don't want or insurance policy to pay out just for my needs to cover what I want. I got first class service via the quotesearch. I got a fantastic deal for exactly what I wanted and took out the first policy I was offered wow job done thanks to quotesearch. I would recommend this site.
Melanie Molloy
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, and felt no pressure to take out any policy.
Rebecca Boyce
Verified Buyer

I spoke to a friendly person called Joe. He took all the details needed to provide me with exactly the cover I wished for & that suited my financial position.
He had plenty of time to explain everything clearly over the phone and was in no way pushing to sell this life insurance to me, thus I was able to decide for myself.
Paul Hayward
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and pleasant customer service ,and told me about the insurance policy ,I was thinking about taking out would use this company again,thanks paul.
Lesley Hughes
Verified Buyer

The gentleman I spoke was very helpful and explained everything well, very pleased with the outcome thanks.
Mark Holmes
Verified Buyer

Friendly and easy to deal with
Craig Whittam
Verified Buyer

Amy who dealt with my quote was very helpful, friendly and very professional
David Griffiths

Wow
Was not expecting that
A genuine guy who was not pushy and seemed very happy in his job
Explained all I needed to know including all legal parts
Would recommend to anyone
Once again thank you
Wendy Trickett
Verified Buyer

I found the person I spoke to was very helpful and nice and helped me to get the right quote.
I am very pleased.
Susan Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Easy and understood what was saying friendly recommend them
Michael Gough
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from our advisor. You tell them what you require and they do all the hard work and find you the best deals. Very impressed.
Julia Dryden
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and was done quickly . Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for insurance.
Ian Vickers
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, fast friendly and informative. I'm very happy .
Irmela Johnston
Verified Buyer

I received a phone call and was put through to an advisor that gave me excellent advice and asked questions to tailor a policy to our unique needs. This website helped me go to the right people first time.
Chris Ford
Verified Buyer

I'm so happy now I'm covered thank you
Helen Davison
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, helpful, informative and friendly. Would recommend to anyone.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,600 reviews