QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,746 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Bernie Allfrey
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant sales person/adviser. Clear advice and explained questions well.
Grace Heywood
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the way i was dealt with
Rita Dade
Verified Buyer

Was very pleased with the gentleman help in finding me the right Insurance. Thanks Rita.
Tom Pringle
Verified Buyer

Very helpfull blah blah blah
Ailsa Gotham
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer care, informative, clear and simple process and happy to answer any question 😁
Sharon Stimson
Verified Buyer

I was very please with how I was spoken to also how very informative and everything explained in great detail my experience was great
Marcia Beccles
Verified Buyer

Chris was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed . I was surprised when he said we were on the phone for 45 minutes because I thought it was about 20 minutes. I was very satisfied with the service I got and will recommend him to my family and friends.
Kelly Townend
Verified Buyer

Easy and fast and very quick and friendly follow up! Very happy customer!
Colin Gray
Verified Buyer

Right to the point no problems
Peter Bennett
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the service I have had to meet my requirements and the follow up service given
Robert Gorner
Verified Buyer

Good service, information comes at a bit quickly but is clearly put and they do recap. waiting to see the paperwork but looks good so far.
Christopher Dove
Verified Buyer

Professional and knowledgeable. Very helpfull in choising the right option
Keith Macmillan
Verified Buyer

A very Help full and quick service
Joann Teow
Verified Buyer

I love this website.I found the best deal through iy. Thanks
Anna Pardoe
Verified Buyer

The gentleman was very helpful explained everything about the policy. He was very polite and didn't pressurize me into taking a policy which I didn't need or didn't meet my needs. I would highly recommend this company.
Sharon O'neill
Verified Buyer

Very good service, unfortunately a lot more pricey than original quote but really didn't want to go through the entire questionnaire again.
Patrick Lenaghan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very helpful advice clear and concise. Adviser was very professional and
A credit to your organisation thank you
Katrina Hurlock
Verified Buyer

I did find it to be good but did take a long time. And also I did know what I wanted to spend and it would have been nice if the person doin that had been more of a keeping to that.
Sheila Atkinson
Verified Buyer

I found the advisor very helpful
David Self
Verified Buyer

Very friendly, helpful and listened to what I wanted and came up with a deal which suited me. There was no pressure to take out anything I didn't want but did offer other helpful service to me like pension advice if I required at a later date
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,746 reviews