QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,445 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Myra Leesha Forde
Verified Buyer

The gentleman explaining the policy to me was very good. I understand it very well. I am deaf in one ear and I haven't got battery to my hearing aid but the gentleman was very patient enough to repeat words I didn't hear. Good service.
Wendy Gould
Verified Buyer

Excellent, helpful and friendly service nick pennill took the time to explain everything to me .
Sharon Quinn
Verified Buyer

I was very please with the life cover plan excellent service nobody mithering you every five minutes .
Denise Bell
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with your services and feel happy that I am now covered and won't be leaving any debt to my family
Claire Naylor
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and excellent questions.
William Neil
Verified Buyer

The agent Gareth was very thorough and explained all the options available to me. Very professional but friendly.
Steve Barry
Verified Buyer

Quick & easy, would recommend them.
Anthony Banks
Verified Buyer

I found the process very straightforward, excellent service
Fiona White
Verified Buyer

The guy was really helpful and advised me on the right plan than suited my family.
Shane Evans
Verified Buyer

I can't say much about quote search, I've not known them long at all, however the person who dealt with me by the name of Kate was absolutely amazingly great . I couldn't of asked for a more helpful person.

Clare Brogan
Verified Buyer

Enquiry was dealt with by Zac and he was very professional and efficient. I was impressed with the service and the result
Gabriel Alistari
Verified Buyer

I am very happy, very good service!
Donna Bell
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the service provided, advisor was friendly approachable and informative. Highly recommend
Dorel Dan
Verified Buyer

I m very happy with your service
Beverly Jolly
Verified Buyer

We were given all the details we needed without long boring explanations. Questions answered appropriately. A really good no nonsense approach. "What is it you want" "this is how much it will be" Great
Roger Weeks
Verified Buyer

Very very helpful and nice and polite friendly
Janette Mcwhire
Verified Buyer

The person I spoke to today for life cover was very helpful very nice on the phone it was a pleasure speaking to him and I got exactly what I wanted
Mary Lynch
Verified Buyer

James explained the policy in detail that I understood and was very helpful.
Ruth Guy
Verified Buyer

Advisor very helpful and quick in responding. Would use again.
Alan Gray
Verified Buyer

The time and patience that was awarded to me from the staff was outstanding,The ease of making things so understandable was great
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 1,445 reviews