QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
I'll, keep it simple....... its the best thing, I ever did (besides marrying the wife) lol. Quote search, made it easier for me to get life insurance, very helpful was Rebekah who helped to ease the hassle of searching for me, I can safely say that I wished I did it ages ago, wonderful helpful but most of all I feel at ease, knowing in my mind that if anything happened to me, everything is taken care off, thankyou Rebekah and thankyou Quotesearch.com.
helpful service
Having putting off this process for a while Rebekah was so patient and helpful and within twenty minutes had me sorted. So pleased and happy
Tom was very knowledgeable and got me a far better deal. A+
I didn’t get my robuks
Extremely quick and easy, the lady was really helpful she explained everything in great detail, highly recommend
The service was excellent didn’t mind it at all and had a bit of a laugh also. Seemed to pass in no time and once completed I had a smile on my face . Thank you for my life insurance
ye it was fun
Absolutely wonderful to deal with the woman on the phone was a joy to deal with
Very polite and helpful.. Great advice.. And service.. Would definitely recommend. Thanku for your help.. You made every thing easy. Kind regards lesley Brittain.
Dave was very well mannered and helpful in finding me the best policy and i will be recommending quote search to my work colleagues.
Very helpful and easy to use
Very polite and informative. Had a nice sense of humour.
Very helpful and easy to use service
Quick and easy
A fantastic experience. I was apprehensive and nervous about revising my policy however my expert was brilliant. Recommend highly. Cheers Sam
Amazing customer service
The search is very quick and easy I’ll be recommending quote search to my family and friends.
Easy to deal with and not pushy
Brilliant service excellent advice