QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
I have sorted a prepaid funeral plan and I am very happy with the cost and the outcome
Very friendly and very helpful highly recommended
Very helpful gave me all information I asked for will be recommending friends and family x
Needed to update my life insurance.I dealt with Ben who was very professional and explained everything to me in detail. No hard selling or pressure. Would definitely recommend quite search.
Good service. Thanka
Girl I spoke to was very helpful and made my day
I was given an excellent service and all my questions were answered.
Very informative , easy to access
The agent was outstanding explained all option in detail do I understand will will definitely recommend and glad I'm now covered for less worry for my daughter now
Don’t usually do anything online or answer Facebook averts but I was interested in funeral plans after loosing my husband . I wanted something that was easy and quick for my children to organise. The gentleman I spoke to was reassuring and I was very happy with the package I’d chosen . Funerals are probably under researched , you tend not to phone around for prices. I wanted something simple and that’s what I’ve chosen . Added bonus is a free will writing serve . Another job done .
Excellent service quick no pressure to purchase a policy
Great fast and very friendly
Great service .
Easy process
Ben made it very clear and easy to take this insurance out thank you
Very satisfying Ben was fantastic anything wasn't a problem which made me feel reassuring about taking the policy very satisfying thanks so much for your cooperation
They were very helpful on arranging a funeral plan.
Absolutely fantastic to deal with on the phone Gareth was a super star no pressure explained every thing answered every thing I needed to know and if you have a colleague of the month Gareth deserves it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Really easy to use and informative
Excellent service