QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Lesley Green
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy process over the phone
Steven Hudson
Verified Buyer

Fast response to the quite. Sam A advised me very well and made sure all my needs were met. Didn't feel hassled at all and overall a very good experience. I'm a sales manager in a call centre..so that's high praise.
Victoria Busfield
Verified Buyer

Excellent first class service very friendly and enthusiastic staff
Aron Jones
Verified Buyer

Quick and simple , very reasonable quotes, had time to do it on my dinner break so thumbs up
Pavol Adamek
Verified Buyer

I’m happy to get your insurance because you never know what is behind the corners. Thanks so much for all. Regards Pavol Adamek
Verified Buyer

Easy to work your way through answering all questions asked
Anna Gould
Verified Buyer

I was looking at something else when this pop up and quote search caught my eye. I asked my husband if we should try and see want happens. We were very pleased and got a very good safe service. We have never have through about it and this will help a lot Thank you
Jane Harvey
Verified Buyer

The advisor was helpfull freindly so nice couldnt have spoke to anyone nicer thank you for ur help and advise
Clare Corsar

Quick and easy
Stephen Jalloh

Costumer care
Lesley Long
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly service.
Charlotte Oakes
Verified Buyer

Katie who was the person who found my policy was so helpful and friendly
Andrew Jarman
Verified Buyer

From the very first contact I felt very comfortable with the person I was talking too. Very friendly helpful advice, excellent advice and found the right cover for me. Would recommend to anyone.
Sharon Morrison
Verified Buyer

The caller James was very friendly and helpful with everything thank you
Terry Thurgood
Verified Buyer

"Dealt with maxwell.\r\nVery nice chap and made everything easy for me .\r\nCan't praise him enough"
Selliah Kamalini
Verified Buyer

"There talking very nice& friendly"
Kevin Grinham

Friendly and helpful service
Walther Benites
Verified Buyer

many UK residents are foreigners and even then need a insurance . How about a translator who explains those UK residents in their own languages your policies ?
Jill Brough
Verified Buyer

Very quick and professional response from compare site then put in touch with insurance company again quickly and efficiently.
Verified Buyer

My advisor Sami was incredibly helpful, provided clear details and was happy to answer all my questions, demonstrating her knowledge. She even stayed late to call me back due to my availability. Excellent customer experience.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 3,371 reviews