QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Alex was very informative, patient & helpful. Thank you. R Thomas
While discussing the cover and details with the colleague, they were very patient, explained things to me if I got stuck and made sure I fully understand what I was going ahead with before committing with it first which I thought was great customer service.
Very nice lady, also very helpful
A very easy to use site, giving me all the information I needed to choose a policy. Would definitely recommend to others
Very clear explanation and everything fully explained an outstanding advisor made it so easy thank you!
I received all the information in a friendly and patient manner. The agent made sure l understood everything before moving on with the policy and never made me feel rushed or pressured.
The member of staff that dealt with my quotes was very helpful and informative. Would recommend using this service.
The whole process was seamless from start to finish. From filling in the initial enquiry form to the person I dealt with on the phone (Ben) was a short informative and professional experience.
Adviser new his product making it a lot easier for me to purchase my insurance
Idj
INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE did not happen. The company collected my data and then said they will contact me by phone for my quote! No the right way to do business.
Quick simple and easy very pleased with it
Grate lady
“Instant online Quote” is NOT what happens. My actual date of the yuymonth should NOT be insisted on, nor my phone no. ALSO the statistics they claim are not substantiated. This is an illegal way to cold/call people, especially vulnerable ones. I recommend not to fill in their non-appropriate privacy invasive questions.
Very helpful & very good service.
Great company there the cheapest company around pay outs are fast no messing about
Amy Murphy took me through every step and very easily got me through it. I was made to feel very relaxed and not at one point pushed into agreement as most companies do. Very happy man now i know my family have a little support for when I pass. Thank you Mr Jason ingleby
Great service with fast Application system
Really simple - really friendly - no pressure. Perfect service. Ben the consultant was great.
I was treated really good and understood what was explained to me happy with everything
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 9,615 reviews