QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com ?

"quick and easy to set up helpful staff highly recommend"
"Very professional service"
Marie Walker
Verified Buyer
"I was amazed at the price and the service I received was amazing...promt,friendly and informative.....I was given so much advice to make a well informed decision for me and my family will recommend ur services to family and friends thank u so much"
Richard Coldwell
Verified Buyer
"Quick, to the point, very helpful."
Gemma Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful explained everything in detail reassuring if I’m not sure I can contact them"
Steven Drummond
Verified Buyer
"There talk to you like a human help me understand a lot more than about"
Mohamedyusef Shangama
Verified Buyer
"quite happy,as the person who was asking the qustions about the quotes gave three choices and was lucky to have Legal +General to ensure me for the sum I was comfortable with."
"The service was quick, efficient, vey helpful. No pressure."
"Found out my current policy is invalid and set up a new policy with a different company."
Richard Wilson
Verified Buyer
"QuoteSearch have the registered backing. QuoteSearch provide proficient advice at a reasonable price. This is the justified reason QuoteSearch achieve the value of five stars."
Lisa Green
Verified Buyer
"Simple, straightforward application and a super quick response from one of your brokers. Professional service from a broker who knew their products and gave good advice and a fair price. I would recommend Blueberry Wealth to anyone."
Arlene Burns
Verified Buyer
"William went through the top 3 quotes in detail giving me all the information I needed to make a decision. I was able to ask him to recap a few details which he did. Pleasant and easy to communicate with."
John Cranshaw
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou for putting me intouch with life secure financial services, The representative was very helpful and I didnt feel pressured into what was being offered to me. Also they went through what i needed and not what they want to sell. Thankyou for your quick response getting intouch with me. A little piece of mind finally sorted out now. Insurance can be hard to search for but i feel that i have been put intouch with the right people for once. Many thanks."
"Very simple and straight forward to apply with a very helpful chap on the end of the phone. A very competitive quote was obtained within minutes and once accepted the cover was put inplace soon after. My opinion is that these guys are honest professional and very reassuring. Thank you."
"Very quick and easy"
Elizabeth Williams
Verified Buyer
"Natalie was delightful to talk with and explained everything well and with great conduct and character"
Marika Krupka
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to fill out"
Norman Ross
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the quote I received for my life insurance, I will be recommending you to family and friends."
"The follow up phone call from my internet request was very polite and non pressured. The advisor was not pushy and very helpful. He asked me how much I thought I could afford and then proceeded to ask me how much income I received and how much were my outgoings to ensure that I did not over stretch myself financially. After the chat we arrived at an affordable weekly premium (which was less than I had originally thought I could afford). The policy was not just a cover for death only but was extremely versatile. It pays out on Accidental Death in the first two years, it pays out prior to Death if you are diagnosed with a terminal Illness, unlike other insurers if you can no longer afford to pay the premiums they will reimburse you the amount that you have paid in before ceasing cover, it also provides a second opinion by a professional if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and are not happy with the diagnosis, and Bereavement Counselling for your family if they need it after your death. And if you manage to survive until you are 90, your premiums cease and they will still pay out the full amount of cover upon your death. All in all an amazing cover for a very small amount. I would encourage you to go for this."
"I had a very quick response and great advice which has resulted in my successfully taking out a life policy."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 5,106 reviews