QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Helpful sales advisor
Very happy with the service provided, and quotations sent across. Now signed up with Life Insurance :-)
Very polite , quick but ensured I knew exactly what I would be paying for. Ensured I had contact details in case of queries whilst plan is implemented.
Customer service was quick and easy cheap and gd refund policies
Very pleased.
I'm never happy
Using quote search was very easy, and hassle free. Stressful looking for the best life insurance for you and your family. I highly recommend using quote search as they do everything for you. One very happy customer 😁
Plesed with final outcome as insurance policycovers ny requirements. Very helpful staff explaining details and opttions professionallya ne with understanding.The whole process was relatively stress free. Many thanks for the advice and solution.
Quick service
I was very pleased with the service that I received.
Quick phone call and all set up with minis
QuoteSearch pupped up on my phone which I usually ignore but I took an interest this time because I saw that they were linked with reputable financial institutions like legal and General, Aviva, etc. Although I was a little bit skeptical from the beginning when giving out my personal info, the chap (Ben) I spoke with assured me that it was very safe and he was a very nice person with a high level of professionalism. He emailed me information while I was still on phone with him which reassured me that I was dealing with a genuine person/company. He found me affordable insurance with a reputable company and I am very pleased. I recommend them to anyone looking for life insurance.
Very helpful
It was quick and efficient. The price kept going up slightly but Loise did a great job
This man was very helpful and nice to talk to it was a pleasure to talk to him
The service is quick and the response is fast.
Great service, very friendly and helpful, got my cover in under 10 minutes fantastic
Very well handled and quick response
Very good
I found the help and information I was given even when I was asking questions that could of been portrayed as abit daft were dealt with professionally and everything clarified that I wanted to know and get answers too. Good quality informative service.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,544 reviews