QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Bombard your phone up to 40 x in a day after you email them. So dont email them you want a quote and you have to leave your number in the email. Bamboozle you with jargon that's just plain deceitful and rubbish. Customer service advisors who phone ask you same questions over and over but no one marks they phoned you so your repeatedly phoned. Some so rude they put ohone down if you say it's not convenient right now. 1 customer service advisor lied so bad and was so appalling and refused to state if I'd have insurance at the end of the call that she put me on to her manager when I demanded answers from her and her manager thought I'd asked for him. When I explained I didnt and what she had done and how incompetent she was he said he would handle the call. He then pur me through to the 'consultant' at the insurance co but disconnected me at hello. When I phoned back to say what he did I got the dumb girl again who this time I gave her peeve if my mind and told her she needed find a different job as this wasnt going to work out for her and asked him out me back through to consultant as he had disconnected me in which he said he couldnt as they already had my info. I explained if he had my info he would have called back at disconnected. He said we just put calls through and now we done that and we will email your data over and they can contact you. I was livid at this. So told him now you ticked your box and no result for insurance or me your out technically after harassing me all day and you do this to alk customers. He hung up. I'd already told him I studied law, knew law, created law, changed law, changed way companies can deal with customers constantly and this company were harassing vulnerable customers as well as every customer inc me and they need re think and re train and that I was under the financial ombudsman and a big case if mine relating to these matters just published. . He wasnt interested. I rate this company 0. I dont suggest you use it and I usually rate many places 5*. These aredisgisting and in it for themselves not the customers or the insurance.
Expected to have the information online not have someone phone me. It says get your free quote now. this is called Miss marketing.
waist of time, first you fill all information then they ring and ask same questions. its totally waist of time
Wanted to know online and not be pestered by salespeople ringing me
need a quote. do not have a mobile phone. need quote by email. do not need visits or a phone call. presume this is a selling job
It says quick quote. I expected a list of companies with comparison quotes. Like with car, house insurance etc. Now it says someone will call me. By definition this is not a quick quite.
Not certain to accept because I am limited with practical facts and knowledge information which of which I can compare with other stake holders what they offer. However I had to accept relying on, "one staff ideas over the phone" to join. Your review would be rated 5 if I had an overview fact sheet of other companies to compare what they offer.
I wish quoteseach would stop harassing me with an unnecessary 5+ e-mails a day regarding life insurance i clearly don't want to buy from them.
Quotesearch do not provide any advise, they simply sell data to brokers who provide the advise. Quotesearch and LEadstream simply do very misleading facebook and add campaigns to tricking customers to enquire about life insurance and then pass those customers to brokers at £75 a lead and reject refunds when they have clearly mis-sold to the client and the broker
Quotesearch were unable to find any insurance companies,but my existing company were able to help with no problems.
The whole process was painful.
That bloody advert. See I'm not the only one upset with the nasty pop up add that has been relentless. I won't be using your services based on this horrible judgement in advertising.
Horrendous sexist advert. Are you trying to alienate women? I was shocked that in an age where gender neutral pricing is the norm that an advert based on gender stereotyping is still deemed acceptable.
Fake reviews on the site
Fantastic service called me with in 10 minutes of me filling in my details, very friendly and helpful, will definitely recommend Quote Search
Steve was very helpful and explained everything to ensure the cover was right for my needs at the best possible price
Fantastic website or websites for like yours
Changed my mind,sorry.
Stop calling me several times a day!
Aggressively hounded, calling constantly while I was at work despite saying I could only speak in the evenings. I would never consider using this company.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,540 reviews