QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Have not received quotation
I found the call handler very easy to speak with .he got me the Best deal which I'm very happy with .talked me through everything and was very thorough
Really happy with the representative, he was not pushy, was happy to call me back when I had digested the information, very informative and a plan was agreed over a few calls, will be arranging one with the same chap for my wife.
Really nice aproach, not pushy, well explained.
A very friendly and pleasant person to talk to .it is better than talking to a machine .they were quiet efficient in what they do
Ben Brady very polite and friendly made things very clear
I was given a call from Tom Ingram who was professional, helpful, patient and friendly at all times during the call
Fantastic service thank you
Ben was really helpful and friendly. He was very patient with me, explaining all my options and what was best for me. I can recommend Cream Financial Solutions to anybody.
Understand what I wanted
Excellent
Completely satisfied with this service and easy procedure and helpful team to get you through with it
Concise , informative, reassuring, friendly advice. Quick response.
they say that they will give you a online quote then when you put your details in you get cold called by lots of different companies.
Very thorough and tailored my policy specifically to my needs.
I fond my experience with clear planning to be pleasant ,relaxed and informative thanks, to Rebekah who guided me through all the options to find the best deal. Thanks Rebekah. Alfie.
I found the application process to be very friendly, polite and straight forward. Thanks for the various options given which allowed me to make an informed decision on which policy to choose.
Leee advised I was over insured and advised on best cover, was never pushing to sell which I liked, very happy with end product.
I'll, keep it simple....... its the best thing, I ever did (besides marrying the wife) lol. Quote search, made it easier for me to get life insurance, very helpful was Rebekah who helped to ease the hassle of searching for me, I can safely say that I wished I did it ages ago, wonderful helpful but most of all I feel at ease, knowing in my mind that if anything happened to me, everything is taken care off, thankyou Rebekah and thankyou Quotesearch.com.
helpful service