QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Antony Gay
Verified Buyer
"They were able to quote from various policies and not just one. They were able to swap onto another policy within a moments notice, when i found a issue and was not happy. very simple service."
"Thank you I tell all my friends about this"
Sagar Mehra
"Very professional"
Gail Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"They delt with me pretty quickly and got me the cheapest clam going"
"It was so easy to fine what I wanted and fast"
Jason Tindal
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and informative great policy for the premium"
David Green
Verified Buyer
"Details were explained in a easy way, there was no hard sell, no hidden extras,of the type you don't want,1st class, don't green"
Andrew Nicholas
Verified Buyer
"my request for information was dealt with in a short sweet and to the point manner also with speed and efficiency ."
Alicia Perera Landa
Verified Buyer
"I was treated nicely. They listen to me and I was able to express my needs, and what I thought it would be good for me and my family. And was offered a life insurance better that I thought I could have at my age. I am very please with the results."
"no hassle straight to the point affordable premiums"
"At the click of a button I got what I was looking for"
Francis Malloch
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very clear on how to access the service and they identified what I was looking for without any long search"
David Stupart
Verified Buyer
"Very good service friendly good humour and efficient and prompt response"
Janice Sumner
Verified Buyer
"Found the right insurer in the end"
Kenneth Edremoda
Verified Buyer
"The customer service person i spoke with was really really really nice, understanding and patient in explaining stuff i needed to know to me. Would like to speak to him again"
Graham Whiteley
Verified Buyer
"Very present on the phone not to pushie and very easy to understand very pleased with the service and the policy I took out Thank You"
Virgilio Virgili
Verified Buyer
"Very good service I hope is the same service when I daing 😂🤪"
Christopher Johnston
"a fair offer"
Linda Jordan
Verified Buyer
"AT THE TIME THE YOUNG MAN FROM QUOTESEARCH RANG I HAD INSURANCE WITH ANOTHER FIRM, HE, VERY UNEXPECTEDLY, MANAGED TO GET ME 5 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF COVER THAT I PREVIOUSLY HAD, FOR THE SAME MONTHLY PRICE !!! AMAZING VALUE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T RECOMMEND YOU ENOUGH. BRILLIANT SERVICE."
Janette Mccarthy
Verified Buyer
"I dont know the answer !"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 4,552 reviews