QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
The adviser was very helpful and friendly and nothing was to much bother for her.
I spoke to Martin, he was polite friendly and helpful, he actually listen to what I wanted. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t want. He was professional and kind
Very efficient service was fairly easy to complete
This service was very quick and easy, the gentleman that answered my call Ethan Jeffers was very polite helpfully and just genuinely a very nice person he explained everything very well and very professionally and got me through my application. Thank you Ethan was very impressed by your service, and how pleasant it was talking to you on the phone

Belvinder Kaur
The consultant was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He was also amusing which is quite difficult to achieve when selling funeral plan. Would definitely recommend.
Easy pleasant experience great service thank you so much for your help
I am very with the search and advice I was given before I took out my plan
Was a good, easy to understand what they were saying, so easy to set up and in plain English.
The whole process was very simple, my advisor Tom was extremely knowledgeable and nothing was rushed I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Quote search was very quick little information needed
Very straight forward, every detail discussed. Very polite telephonist Bradley.
The advisor Kai was very helpful and great to talk to. He explained everything thoroughly.
Taking out life insurance couldn’t be easier.
Carol who dealt with my quote was lovely. She made it a very easy application and was very knowledgeable
Why can they not just give a quote on line as they say at the beginning, fed up with people phoning you up to try and sell you something
Shaun Johnson delt with my inquiry and I found him to be very professional helpful and polit and as the saying goes it was a pleasure doing business with him. Sutch a charming man.
Steve helped me choose my funeral policy today. He explained everything in simple terms (no big words) that I understood which resulted in me being extremely happy with the service i received.
It was very good to talk to a proper person and friendly
I would recommend to anyone.
I usually dont writh rewies , but this time i felt that i have to do it , and to mention Ben Glover from Cream for his profesionalism and the way he managed my inquiry!!!
Fantastic service, so much cheaper than going direct to the main providers, received the cover I needed, it was effortless
Great service and advisor. Dealt with all my needs. Made me feel at ease and I’m glad it’s all sorted now so that my family have 1 less thing to think about when the time comes
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,337 reviews