QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com ?

"GladQuoteSearch got in touch with me, I have replaced a policy with one that is more suited to my needs and a lot cheaper and didn’t even change the insurance company. Thanks Quoty"
Jaspal Singh Arora
Verified Buyer
"Very gud I am really happy"
Andrea Hodges
Verified Buyer
"Prompt call back Professional staff"
William SHEED
Verified Buyer
"Sam, who phoned me regading a quote after I had filled out an online questionnaire, couldn't have been more helpful. Through her questions and advice, I was able to choose the policy that suited my budget, and requirements I needed. She also put my mind at ease with any queries I had, and also gave me contact details so I could get in touch if I had any issues. Overall, I was very happy with the way it all went. Would definitely use again, and would recommend you to friends and family."
Richard Iliff
Verified Buyer
"Happy with nick very polite and helpful"
"Very helpful and also very easy to understand"
Monika Rapacz
Verified Buyer
"I was wanted to insure my family but always afraid to do it thinking it's a big and difficult job. With Quotes Search the proces was very easy and quick so I sm very glad that it's done and out of my head"
Nicole Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Easily and quick to do. Had all the right information to give me and were helpful"
Michael Farndon
Verified Buyer
"Talk through stage by stage and was clear on all aspects of the policy .Would recomend"
Mihai Remus Vagiuc
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and straight away answer. I recommended. I am very pleased"
Hadi Golrouhany
Verified Buyer
"It was very quick and easy and they explain everything very clearly and i was so pleased with it ."
Lianne Capewell
Verified Buyer
"It was fast efficient and got my the best deal. Everyone i spoke to was lovely and really helpful"
Harry Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Listened to what I wanted and wasn’t to pushy I got what I needed"
"Made me feel very happy"
"I was able to get a substantial gift for my son if anything happens to me and money for a funeral too. The policys are very cheap and cover me from the day the insurance plans were put in place. The people i spoke to on the phone were very helpful and explained everything about the policy's in detail."
Reece Bannister
Verified Buyer
"The person i spoke to was very friendly and helpful at advising me on what policy i should be taking out."
Mark Warwick
Verified Buyer
"They were very well explained to me and not pushy"
Debra Bliss
Verified Buyer
"I was able to set up a insurance policy with the greatest of ease."
Malcolm Johnson
"very good service"
Charlie Turner
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the service, The lady was very lovely to speak to and very helpful. Good service, to say the least."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 5,106 reviews