QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
The advisor Charlie that helped me was very professional at all and he came across very friendly He is a very good asset to your company. He managed to help with any questions I had and also made me understand exactly what policy I needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
They dealt with everything quickly and understood when I had loud kids in the background. Happy with all aspects
Date was very helpful what a professional person he is
Excellent very happy with the service and the very friendly chat we had
The service was very good and the person who handled my case was very helpful.
Spoke with grant and he sorted me with a brilliant quote for life insurance! Good guy sounded like he genuinely wanted to help.
Good service
I had a very quick response from this company after completing a enquiry form regarding life Insurance. A very professional call followed from Brandon Delves which covered all information & questions, with a great explanation of the policy & the cover this included. I was found the cover that was perfect for me & at a good monthly cost too. If it is something your really looking at doing I would recommend this company but make sure you have the time to listen & understand. I have changed from a existing policy & have saved £32 a month. Very happy customer. My after care service so far has been responded too very quickly.
Jablkowska jidysz
Brilliant service and not to dear
I spoke to a gentleman called Richard, which he sounded a very nice caring guy, very professional.
Very good and very helpful in finding me the best quote on what I needed
Made everything very clear and explained the different options in layman’s terms instead of insurance jargon. Would definitely recommend.
Nice lad told me how it was in put my minnd at rest
Hello I am your regular customer and one off your stuff helps me she was very kind and trustful it was in Marbelarch next to Selfrigis here name is Svhym
Like did everything he could qnd even more thank yoy
I found the salesman made understanding the product very easy
Very good if true.
Alex was very informative, patient & helpful. Thank you. R Thomas
While discussing the cover and details with the colleague, they were very patient, explained things to me if I got stuck and made sure I fully understand what I was going ahead with before committing with it first which I thought was great customer service.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 9,613 reviews