QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
I cant talk on the phone would have been good to fet the quote online. A little disapointed
Instant quote? Rubbish - they take your details and then have to speak to someone over the phone! Breaches privacy and umpteen others data protection regulations. Disgusting
Don't call or email please.
Did not give a quote but said someone would ring.
Like it a lot
Sending unwanted text message spam despite never giving them right to do that. Impossible to get through complain line, zero answers for complain e-mail. Looks like lots of fake reviews, company looks very shady. Please take care, might be a scam.
I have not taken out any life insurance with anyone, so don't know what you mean!!
Hi I just filled in a thing please do not get in touch by phone thanks
I didnt fill in the questionaire to be hassled by a salesman by phone. The ad is misleading. Dont bother with them.
Stop texting me
Fake quote search. The website is solely designed to capture your details so you can be harassed and pressurised.
Ok...I'm not interested...I can't unsubcribe unless I give you my email address? Is this legaL?
A lady phoned. She was extremely gentle and kind. I told her I only wanted to see/hear an amount, not to have a chat answering a lot of questions. She was polite. I suggest to make the most to keep her as she is a great ambassador for your company. You can also increase her salary if you like. Best wishes.
I don't know please. 🤔
The site to ask for -0
YOu just appear to be selling life insurance!
I want a quote on line not a phone call. I have already lost trust in you as you are not honest from the start
I want a quote over the net not some tosser harassing me over the phone .
I just wanted an online quote but now my phone wont stop ringing, its a trap
pain in the arse... all i ever want is as promised in the ads a quick online quote not give my details then be grilled by some nob and then still have details passed onto third parties
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,540 reviews