QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Thomas Ryan

Good service.
Kelly Stephens
Verified Buyer

Good device not waiting for quotes.
Carol Allen
Verified Buyer

Called back on time, didn't put any pressure on, very helpful, didn't feel as if I had to buy
Isabella Maciver
Verified Buyer

Staff helpful and very professional
June Cooper
Verified Buyer

The person who did my quote was very helpful and understanding thanks
Verified Buyer

Straightforward, easy to speak to, competitively priced and professional service.
Sally King

Very polite
Catherine Richards
Verified Buyer

Spoke with Aaron to arrange my policy. He was very helpful and professional. He was able to answer all my questions without any hesitation.
Sally Dart
Verified Buyer

The staff were very helpful explaining all the policy to me and giving me the best insurance for me personally.
Amanda Lewis
Verified Buyer

Good customer service, very helpful and polite.
Fabian Pusey
Verified Buyer

It was very helpful when looking for my insurance. It had all of the country's company rates readily available for comparison. They made sure I was able to find the right amount and rate that was best suitable. The advisor took the time out to explain and answer all my questions thoroughly. All in all i was very satisfied with the service you have provided.
Gordon Richardson
Verified Buyer

The person I spoke to about taking out my policy was friendly clear and concise and not pushy.This was a big part of my reason for taking out a policy. I forget his name I think it was Jamie the only negative was that he has a poor taste in football based on the team he supports other than that he was great.
Many thanks,
Gordon Richardson
Sur Shubitz
Verified Buyer

Haley was helpful friendly professional made the whole process easy .
Glen Greenwood
Verified Buyer

It made me happy as I got the quote that will keep my family's head above water if I die.
Jane Beaver
Verified Buyer

Nicola was great very cheerful and answered all my questions.i was a bit unsure of what I wanted and she gave some great advice would highly recommend to Friends and family
Yvonne Sweeney
Verified Buyer

Really helpfull lovely manners in phone
Katarzyna Bugajska
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with customer service.
Mary Gilbert
Verified Buyer

I found them to be extremely helpful and very polite when dealing with me I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Julie Westen
Verified Buyer

Very informative young man who made everything clear
Verified Buyer

Lovely girl Paige I dealt with. She made me feel at ease and although the medical questions go on a bit she made it pass quickly. No pressure. Did not feel pushed into making a decision. Very pleased with the decision I made.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 2,668 reviews