QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,445 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Angela Owen
Verified Buyer

Very polite staff informative and able to find better deal
Brian Paterson
Verified Buyer

I have to say I found quick search very easy and intuitive. The layout is inviting and easy to use. I liked the fact that the screen was not too busy and the options for different types of search requirements were clearly marked and available. It was good and refreshing being able to go into a site and easily get what I wanted without exhaustive searching. That is what kept me on your pages......thanks for a good well thought out website and service.
Robert Fraser
Verified Buyer

Were very quick to respond and gave me what I asked for with no complicated questions
Karen Duffy
Verified Buyer

Finding and renewing my policy was so easy and straight forward I had lots of choices and I easily picked the correct one for me I would highly recommended the site to anyone
Charles Baguma
Verified Buyer

I met a caring and lovely customer service, enjoyed his sense of humour. Buying a life insurance was not an easy thing for me, but he made it so.
Carole Bailey

Very easy to use
Lyn Newton
Verified Buyer

The agent was very helpful. Talked me through every thing, and answered all my questions. They kept me up-dated with what was going on every step of the way. Was very please with the service that was provided. Got me a great life insurance deal.
Keith Murray
Verified Buyer

Easy site o navigate quick responses
Ciprian Chihaia
Verified Buyer

Prompt very useful and amiable
Ian Black
Verified Buyer

Very good to deal was would use again
Sally Andrews

Aurelian Talaba
Verified Buyer

A grate deal . Very nice people and very helpful team
Martin Corner
Verified Buyer

Excellent quote firstly extending my term, Secondly the sum insured for and then thirdly save me money every month.
Karl Schnacke

Quick and easy to use.
Victoria Bailie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely outstanding service I was looking through the internet for hours and didn't really no what I was doing I knew what type of policy I wanted but it's very overwhelming trying to find the best deal for what you want. All I had to do was explain to your very helpful adviser Matthew I don't know if you can name the adviser but I'm going to as he was brilliant I explained what i wanted and he had me an offer in minutes he searched for the best deal for me! He was also very easy to talk to which is good as the phone call takes 10-15 mins but well worth it! Thanks very much to Matthew and thank you for your help
Ann Porteous
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advice. Very helpful and made everything easy to understand.
Joanne Hinchcliffe
Verified Buyer

Great comparison site. I got my life insurance sorted with ease
Sarah Moloi
Verified Buyer

The advisor had a clear communication and easy to understand. The whole process was quick given that it was carried out over the phone. All facts relating to the application were clearly explained and all options provided to choose from with full explanation. The comparison was good as it helped improve on the very policy tariff I was on with the same company. The monthly premium ended up being very reasonable compared to the one I was paying and the pay out was over twice as much.
I was very happy I went for it in the end.
Sarah Moloi
Verified Buyer

I was very happy I went for it in the end.
Christine Haywood
Verified Buyer

Found exactly what I was looking for.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 1,445 reviews