QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,600 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Hayley Collyer
Verified Buyer

Outstanding felt comfortable with questions easy to talk to
Claire Beckett
Verified Buyer

I was bamboozled with all tbe phone calls and quotes I was receiving, so I decided to try these andade my decision that day. They found me a better, more affordable deal than any other quote I had received.
Gayle Lorello-Creed
Verified Buyer

Rosie, was excellent in helping myself & my husband get the right cover.
Paul McEvoy
Verified Reviewer

I lost my wife last month to motor neurone disease. My three children are devastated. Now suddenly QuoteSearch are sending me emails telling me how terrible it would be if children lost a parent.
I did not subscribe, I did unsubscribe twice.
All I can say is you are uncaring, Unethical and incompetent.
Get a grip and stop this now.
Kathryn Harrison
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service , no hassle application and claire was really helpful and answered any questions i had .
William Scott
Verified Buyer

Simple and straightforward. Very good and friendly service
Susan Mcnally
Verified Buyer

Not at all pushy. I was given four days to decide what was best for me. Mark explained it all to me, and I could understand all he was saying. I asked him to phone at an approximate time which he did. I have accepted his advice.
Nicholas Parmenter
Verified Buyer

I found your staff member "Warren" was concise .helpful and explained everything clearly. He made me feel that my custom was important and so made it a satisfying experience!!!!!
Nadia Resinelli
Verified Buyer

Spoke to James found him extremely knowledgeable and helpful! Happy to have taken out my policy via james and quote search . Fantastic customer service
Ellen Hay
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service I was provided with by protect line it was all very quick and very professional the staff were excellent
Wendy Smith
Verified Buyer

Warren was extremely helpful and efficient in providing me with quotes. He was extremely professional and genuinely interested in my circumstances and requirements.
Maria Mcareavey

Very friendly and helpful customer advisor - Derin
Claire White
Verified Buyer

The adviser was very polite, thorough throughout and wouldn't hesitate to use this service again!! Thank you!
Carla Dodd
Verified Buyer

I entered my phone number online and quote search contacted me within minutes to discuss my requirements. Everything was explained clearly and I was not under any obligation to decide straight away. I received a call back after a few days to give me time to think over the proposal. I was very pleased with the service and now I have double the life insurance I had in place previously for only £2 extra per month.
Garry Mason
Verified Buyer

Everything was very simple and I got the best deal possible. Very pleased.
Shanna Pearce
Verified Buyer

I found this a helpful tool for guidance and great comparison guide
Stephen Matthews
Verified Buyer

Very helpful,explained everything to me and gave me a number of options.
Michelle Leadbitter
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and made it really easy to understand. Very friendly and helpful.
John Bytheway

Great service - Very quick - Would recommend
Gordon Taggart
Verified Buyer

Have peace of mind knowing my kids will be looked after in the event of my death
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,600 reviews