QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Carole Wagstaffe
"Mind at rest"
Anthony Coster
"Very helpful"
"Made understand what I was looking for, no forse on anther perches, happy my quote and what I wanted thank you"
Victoria Marshall
Verified Buyer
"They were great ringing me within 2 mins of submitting my information online, I then asked them to call back in an hour when I was in better signal which they did bang on time. I was then put through to Luke who was fantastic, very helpful and advised me on what was best for my situation"
Julie Lodge
Verified Buyer
"The site was so easy to use and once you got the ball rolling everything was straight forward. Very helpful customer services and the team were well up to date with all information you were trying gain. Well worth it."
Luke Reenan
Verified Buyer
"Quick and simple phone coversation to get the level pf cover needed formyself and my partner"
Eamonn Melly
Verified Buyer
"Fast direct service good sales staff. Quick quote and back up service."
Joanne Maloney
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quote found - much cheaper than I could find myself!"
"Staff were friendly and thorough with advice and choosing the correct policy."
Alison Chapman
Verified Buyer
"very thorough without being intrusive"
Sandra Beall
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Efficient and friendly."
Victoria Mallam
Verified Buyer
"The agent, I believe his name was Harry, was absolutely brilliant! He was very friendly I’ve the phone and easy going, even asking about our new baby. He explained everything we asked about very thoroughly but also very clearly. I was very happy with the policy he recommended based on our circumstances. I even recommended this to my partner and a friend. Highly recommended service! Thank you!"
Caroline Ellington
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to explained everything really well and he was very pleasant and patient and helpful"
Stephen Rousell
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient,not pushy great service,would recommend them."
Michelle Brook
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and easy to sort and you get immediate covet"
Iracema Loram
"YES IM VERRY HAPPY"
Sandra Sloan
Verified Buyer
"Very good sales person explained everything to me so i understood everything about the policy."
"The price was justed right for me and the lady who dealt with me was good at her job"
"Easy process very friendly interviewer. Can’t fault the service so far."
Lynn Coupe
Verified Buyer
"They were quick to contact me once completing quote details on line. They were very helpful advising of a product but not forcing me to have one. For peace of mind I have terminal illness cover and able to put this in trust for my son should anything happen to me which is a real bonus. Very satisfied with the service. Thank you."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 4,734 reviews