QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,746 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Kelly Lewis
Verified Buyer

Very speedy response. Great service, would recommend to a friend.
Maxine O'donnell
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and polite answered all my questions 👍
Sara Bullen
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful advisers. They really do care about helping you find the right insurance company.
Jonathan Metzstein
Verified Buyer

My advisor was informative, passionate and genuine and I could not have been happier with the service received.
Mary Lindsay
Verified Buyer

very friendly and answered all my qoestions
Debbie Cosgrave
Verified Buyer

Aj was very informative on the phone and a great help.
Karen Sainsbury
Verified Buyer

Amy who I spoke to was very helpful and was able to get me everything I needed with my insurance policy great job.
Robert White
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with this service
Cezary Paczkowski
Verified Buyer

good communications and respond very quick
Mark Pearce
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the service provided in a very friendly yet professional way.
Options were explained and nothing was too much trouble. So i would thoroughly recommend this service to anyone and will of course to family and friends.
Well done.
Mark
Mark Pearce

Well done.
Mark
Lauren Roberts
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic made the time pleasurable in the phone for the length of time it was and seemed generally interested in what he was talking about
Troluk Singh
Verified Buyer

Very good and very helpful and I understand everything
Anthony Gregory
Verified Buyer

The telephone conversation was pleasant although a bit long winded was made easier with politeness everything explained and went over to make sure I fully understood thank you.
Clive Mason
Verified Buyer

Wanted life insurance and always thought it would be a long process I was wrong. The whole experience was brilliant and now have peace of mind knowing my family will be raven care off
Nicola Blythe
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, made sure I had adequate cover for well within my budget. Gave me the info I needed to make the right choice on the products on offer.
Glynis Black
Verified Buyer

Very happy with service very helpful and pleasant even when I asked Chris to repeat anything. Made to feel important and nothing too much trouble
Joanna Bedford-Sarjeant
Verified Buyer

The agent I spoke to was very clear about how life insurance works and helped me to understand what was on offer.
Ali Tabesh
Verified Buyer

i had very good experience thanks to all of you
Michelle Burns
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, friendly efficient lady who helped make getting life insurance easy. Thank you
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,746 reviews