QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Very good policy and good customer service and polite and friendly service thankyou.
Dominic was so helpful he helped me to pick the right policy to suit my needs. I was very impressed and just wanted to say a big thank you to Dominic
Hi All Joshua the Representative was very helpful & satisfying with all the Insurance quote very happy with the service provided would surely recommend anyone interested Regards Jude
👍 fabulous
Nice clear and easy to understand
I was really happy with your agent, he took his time explaining everything really well.
Says it will give you a quote but it does not. After you have supplied all of your personal details they want to contact you. Not amused. Glad I gave wrong name and telephone number as was suspicious this would happen.
Really lovely and welcoming on the phone, very professional and check data accuracy to ensure your policy is valid.
Been struggling to commit to any life policy. Most were not clear about when the payment would end . I was happy to get the answers I needed in a professional way.
Dominic was very knowledgable and a polite and very good listener an assist to you.
Hi my is Azad I am 41 years old
Says a free quote ad then they need to ring you . Wankers
Very friendly and helpful 🙂
The person that I had talked me through everything and did make sure that I understood the policy that I was taking out. The guy was lovely.
The phone operator was very efficient and knowledgeable, there was no hard sell and he patiently went through the alternatives and how some would be more suitable than others.
very good and helpful
Excellent service. Very well informed and very easy to understand. I felt very comfortable and at ease.
Very helpful & patient. James explained everything to me so that I could understand. The mini will I'll be having is so straightforward. No frills. It couldn't be any simpler.
I think the service was very good and very clear with how it all works
I wasn’t asked if I smoke only my weight and offered a rip off
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 9,614 reviews