QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Very helpful to find a funeral plan that covers my needs and monthly payment scheme to match my budget. Thank you
The member of the team Ben Glover was very helpful and explained everything to the last word very important to me to be advised of these services a weight off my shoulders
Very good from start to finish
Very good
Amazing service, very polite and helpful, some companies are forceful and insist on pushing you into buying their product, this wasn't the case, the most appropriate policy was shared for my needs and budget. I'm very happy with the service I have recieved .
Found the site simple to use and the support from the advisor was good. Was given time to review and make my decision. thank you.
Quick and efficient
A very good service, clear understanding and extremely helpful & efficient
Very helpful and informative
Amazing staff
the lady on the phone was brilliant id recommend you x
Very kind and helpful professional people who delivered a high standard service
The helpful agent put my mind at rest, and kept my attention throughout. Although I already have life insurance, it makes sense for my funeral to already be arranged and paid for, to save my family more time for each other, without the worry of having to deal with it.
Very easy and convenient service. Everything done how I wish and prefer.
The adviser who dealt with me was most helpful and explained each section of the application process. So good to talk to a person instead of having to deal with a computer!
Very polite and quick very easy to follow
Very professional, excellent service
Absolute fantastic, I got the plan I needed, And someone called me the very next day. highly recommend
I was so excited when I spoke whit Smith because he explain everything in detail always with a smile,
Well pleased with the service was very helpful and polite
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 8,876 reviews