QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"Staff were friendly and thorough with advice and choosing the correct policy."
Alison Chapman
Verified Buyer
"very thorough without being intrusive"
Sandra Beall
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Efficient and friendly."
Victoria Mallam
Verified Buyer
"The agent, I believe his name was Harry, was absolutely brilliant! He was very friendly I’ve the phone and easy going, even asking about our new baby. He explained everything we asked about very thoroughly but also very clearly. I was very happy with the policy he recommended based on our circumstances. I even recommended this to my partner and a friend. Highly recommended service! Thank you!"
Caroline Ellington
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to explained everything really well and he was very pleasant and patient and helpful"
Stephen Rousell
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient,not pushy great service,would recommend them."
Michelle Brook
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and easy to sort and you get immediate covet"
Iracema Loram
"YES IM VERRY HAPPY"
Sandra Sloan
Verified Buyer
"Very good sales person explained everything to me so i understood everything about the policy."
"The price was justed right for me and the lady who dealt with me was good at her job"
"Easy process very friendly interviewer. Can’t fault the service so far."
Lynn Coupe
Verified Buyer
"They were quick to contact me once completing quote details on line. They were very helpful advising of a product but not forcing me to have one. For peace of mind I have terminal illness cover and able to put this in trust for my son should anything happen to me which is a real bonus. Very satisfied with the service. Thank you."
John Stirrat
Verified Buyer
"Agent had great patience and professionalism"
Judith Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Response was quite quick. I was not even ready to receive a quote yet which was quite impressive."
Sean Watson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, polite & detailed explanation of policy. Francesco was very thorough & knowledgable."
"Excellent value arrived sooner than expected. Very pleased."
"Got my a first quote on my life insurance, with a very helpful advisor."
Toni Boyle
"Very helpful"
Brian Fenn
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy to understand"
David Harper
Verified Buyer
"found the overall talk on phone good but did find some things sounded to be said abit fast other wise all good service"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 4,706 reviews