QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Michael Perry Mba Miod
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"Very help full informative. No nonsense."
"Very helpful all questions and advice 5* would recommend Thank you very much for a peace of mind"
"Excellent service. can't say anymore than that! Well worth getting in touch with them"
"from the initial call to the end of the call Laura the advisor was very helpful - She provided me with all the info I needed . She found me the quote I was looking for . I will recommend to family and friends . No hesitation in going through this service again Well done -Laura is a definite bonus she was a joy to speak to"
"Very good service, found an excellent life insurance policy for myself and my husband quickly and efficiently that suited our needs at a very good monthly premium."
"The adviser i spoke to was excellent i shall be talking to my friends about it and if they don't have anything in place hopefully they will soon"
"Really good service very clearly described and Louise was very professional I was pleased with the search"
"Berry helpful"
"Fantastic service, glad I have opted in at a young age. Impressed with the consultant I spoke to she was very good and Im more than pleased with the premium I was provided."
"Great service very helpful"
"Thankyou so much, your advisor was very helpful and clear in explanation. The most important thing is he gave us a great deal and saved us money. Many thanks. J Kellaway. X"
"I found the QuoteSearch comparison website very helpful and I got the policy I wanted."
"Fabulous life Insurance company & price & staff were amazing really recommend them five stars"
"I was very happy with the advisor and the product he advised us to buy . Many thanks"
"The person who dealt with me was very patient and professional, a very nice person who loves her South African Merlot, and why not!"
"The staff were friendly and very helpful and explain everything clearly"
"Very helpful and listened to all our requirements, provided us with a very competitive quote."
"I have been looking for affordable life insurance and the young chap who called me was very knowledgable so I took out a policy. Thank you for your help."
"Excellent, efficient service, very clear about everything well explained, pleasant gentleman."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 6,903 reviews