QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Telephone, Live Chat
customer service

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com ?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"Really pleased with operator Michael who gave me sound advise on a selection of life insurance providers , he was most helpful in guiding me through the process.."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The person I spoke to was very helpful. I would recommend to my friends."
"The gentleman I spoke to was very knowledgeable and was able to answer everything I asked him."
"easy to set up with use. very usefull and great deals."
"It helped me make the right decisions not just to benefit me but to also benefit my son I’m very happy with my results"
"Very friendly polite pleasant strongly recommend to friends and family ."
"Excellent"
"Very helpful and easy to understand with a very friendly voice"
"My Advisor Sam Carter was pleasant, professional and explained everything. Very courteous and excellent professional manner."
"my adviser Alex was very polite and very easy to have a chat with and worked out a good price for me and even after the heath questions the policy price was the same so thank you Alex."
"I was given the best service with such professionalism and I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family."
"Natalie was very helpful and made it easy to make a decision."
"Great clear sound advice, guidance. Helpful advisor polite and understanding, Wasn’t pushy or demanding a great adviser a credit to the company. Will be recommending to friends/family."
"Very quick and extremely helpful, would used again. Thanks"
"Quick, Clear, informative & effective"
"Excellent service and berry polite service"
"My advisor was both professional and knowledgeable. The process was the least painful I had experienced during my search for life insurance."
"I’ve been meaning to get life insurance but just never got round to it so glad I spoke to James he reassured me and made me feel better about everything."
"I had a link for this company come up on my phone and used it. I put in what I required, i.e a life insurance policy and got a phone call back from a helpful advisor who then transferred me through to another helpful advisor. I found the advisor explained everything really well and gave me a selection of quotes, all very reasonable. I ended up taking out a policy there and then and am happy with what I have."
"David was very informative and nothing was too much trouble. This was the first time I have taken out life insurance and he took the time to explain things to me."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 5,442 reviews