QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,600 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
John Mcfarlane
Verified Buyer

I was dealing with warren great experience
Richard Huntley

Very good knowledgeable
Happy with policy
Penny Walton
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and a very patient helpful response
Vanessa Hughes
Verified Buyer

Very good service from beginning to end. Would recommend
Loraine Hall
Verified Buyer

Jack was very informative, knowledgable and polite throughout our conversations. What was good was that he was not pushy listened to me and gave ourn advice relevant to my needs.

Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Lisa Evans
Verified Buyer

Very good service would recommend to anyone takes the hassle out of doing it all yourself.
Karl Craven
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff explained everything clearly , talked me thorough my options, and had me signed up for a policy in less than an hour.
Rebecca Workman
Verified Buyer

IM EXTREMELY HAPPY SO HELPFUL ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AS AND WHEN I NEEDED THEM IVE TOOK OUT A POLICY AS THE PERSON WAS SOO NICE AND HELPFUL. Recommend
Adrian Anderson
Verified Buyer

A very quick and friendly service where everything was explained in an easy to understand manner .I was happy with what i was quoted and everything was set up easily i would recommend that you use their services
Ann Bunting
Verified Buyer

I found these really helpful in my search
Very knowledgable
Very quick
Very pleasant throughout my argument and was even happy with the service I got once my policy was put in place
Sangita Kerai
Verified Buyer

Very helpfuland quick, answered all the questioned I had. Gave me the best quote and easy and simple to use. Friendly staff, very informative.
Devganee Poliah
Verified Buyer

Good service and communication thank you
Tracy Lomas
Verified Buyer

Thay was very helpful in my personal needs
Janice Hird
Verified Buyer

Very help full staff made sure you under stood every thing then sent message then paper work then phoned up to make sure all was ok
Deana Jones
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful, everything was explained to me, fantastic customer service.
Vikki Hoadley
Verified Buyer

The man who I spoke to was very good went over everything with me and helped me all the way
Diane Hook
Verified Buyer

Very helpfull and understating of our needs
Ibrahim Zazai
Verified Buyer

Very easy to talk to and very helpful people.
Carole Peck
Verified Buyer

Friendly service with someone you could have a conversation with rather that just matter of fact about the product.
Joanne Ryan
Verified Buyer

I am pleased with what you offered me I have peace of mind now thank you
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,600 reviews