QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Dominic was very knowledgable and a polite and very good listener an assist to you.
Hi my is Azad I am 41 years old
Says a free quote ad then they need to ring you . Wankers
Very friendly and helpful 🙂
The person that I had talked me through everything and did make sure that I understood the policy that I was taking out. The guy was lovely.
The phone operator was very efficient and knowledgeable, there was no hard sell and he patiently went through the alternatives and how some would be more suitable than others.
very good and helpful
Excellent service. Very well informed and very easy to understand. I felt very comfortable and at ease.
Very helpful & patient. James explained everything to me so that I could understand. The mini will I'll be having is so straightforward. No frills. It couldn't be any simpler.
I think the service was very good and very clear with how it all works
I wasn’t asked if I smoke only my weight and offered a rip off
Really great...thumbs up
The advisor Charlie that helped me was very professional at all and he came across very friendly He is a very good asset to your company. He managed to help with any questions I had and also made me understand exactly what policy I needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
They dealt with everything quickly and understood when I had loud kids in the background. Happy with all aspects
Date was very helpful what a professional person he is
Excellent very happy with the service and the very friendly chat we had
The service was very good and the person who handled my case was very helpful.
Spoke with grant and he sorted me with a brilliant quote for life insurance! Good guy sounded like he genuinely wanted to help.
Good service
I had a very quick response from this company after completing a enquiry form regarding life Insurance. A very professional call followed from Brandon Delves which covered all information & questions, with a great explanation of the policy & the cover this included. I was found the cover that was perfect for me & at a good monthly cost too. If it is something your really looking at doing I would recommend this company but make sure you have the time to listen & understand. I have changed from a existing policy & have saved £32 a month. Very happy customer. My after care service so far has been responded too very quickly.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,585 reviews