QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Maureen Hearn
Verified Buyer

Your colleague explained all very patiently & relaxed. The website very easy to understand, the page not too "busy" as some are.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, follow up phone call, able to change aspects of the quote.
Janine Woodland
Verified Buyer

Very helpful. No hard sales talk and cheap
Julie Hewlett
Verified Buyer

Answered all my queries professionally and without any doubt relayed information straight away. Got the best quotes and the best quotes for me
Verified Buyer

Provided good clear information in order to make a decision. Rep Jack was thorough but not too pushy.
Simon Dunn

Satisfactory in all aspects
Philip Smith

Excellent service and advice
Debbie Davies
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, I was taken through the process with ease and no hidden costs to deal with. The gentleman was very pleasant and answered any questions that I had with hi expertise, unfortunately I didn't write down his name which is a shame that I cannot mention him. Thanks again for an easy and well managed service from QuoteSearch.
Lynn Parker
Verified Buyer

I could not have been treat any kinder by yourselves with regards to my query. This process has taken a lot less time than I expected and I am now reassured that my sons will be taken care of if anything is to happen to me, fingers crossed it doesn't of course but at least I now have peace of mind. Thank you ????
Leyland Hambleton
Verified Buyer

Put me in touch with people that are very helpful and talk my language
Richard Hughes
Verified Buyer

Nice polite representative very efficient and friendly.
Jaswinder Sahota
Verified Buyer

Excellent, Sorcha was able to provide the level of cover I required quickly and easily, hassle free and she answered any questions I had.
Ian Bibby

good price quality service
Verified Buyer

Quick response and easy to use. Great service
Verified Buyer

We found the product we were looking for, however the call length was a longer than expected which became inconvenient after a while
Maxine Marsh
Verified Buyer

The person I spoke to was friendly and efficient
Pankaj Patel
Verified Buyer

found it very easy, try it and you wont be suprised
Verified Buyer

The advisor was very helpful and well prepared. I received straightforward explanation for all my questions. I enjoyed every minute of the conversation. Well done, Jeremy from Bournemouth!
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer

Plain English speaking nice to deal with the girl Debi I spoke to top girl...
Khalid Mahmood
Verified Buyer

Quote search gave me what i was looking for and put my mind at ease.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 2,672 reviews