QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com ?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"I got the right quote but cheaper ."
Posted 1 hour ago
Alex Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with. A pleasant call."
Suzanne Ibbetson
Verified Buyer
"Sam was very nice on the phone to me and did both quote to see which on was the best"
Jeffrey Beck
Verified Buyer
"We very pleased with the price that Marcus found us."
David Haskoll
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and easy and we signed up the same day for life insurance"
"No fuss and nothing complicated about the process."
Alec Godley
Verified Buyer
"Life is easier as they looked at all insurance companies and got me a good deal"
Timothy Chant
Verified Buyer
"They were helpful and wanted to get you're business by keeping their rates competitive"
Diana-Nicoleta Pisla
Verified Buyer
"I’m very pleased because I was contacted straight away after I asked for a quote online. The following day I was called and I’m very pleased of your customer service operators."
Jayne Haywood
Verified Buyer
"Your customer server Kerry was absolutely fantastic and she resolved my questions which related to my daughter and found me the right policy for us thankyou"
Kim Chester
Verified Buyer
"Sam made it easy as I got what I wanted"
Fintan Mc Greevy
Verified Buyer
"The young man dealing with my application was very professional and helpful.I would recommend the company."
Anthony Morton
Verified Buyer
"no messing about, straight forward questions and answers and friendly advice..The representative gave sound and sensible advice and worked hard to find us the best policy for our requirements. I would seriously recommend them."
Teresa Cornaby
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the supplier who phoned."
Amy Steers
Verified Buyer
"I had a phone call from Joe and he explained everything clearly to me he was friendly easy to talk to and found myself and my husband a great deal."
Kenneth Watson
Verified Buyer
"Very good value and excellent customer service"
Kayleigh Nolan
Verified Buyer
"Today I signed up for life insurance. For myself and my partner, this was extremely hard for myself as my family do majority of things for me instead. I would personally like to thank and very much recommend Mr Mather Browne. Not only did Mr Browne help me through the questions, he kept asking if I was okay and understood them, if I didn’t he broke everything down for me so I could understand. And yes that did take an hour or two , but none the less I never felt that I was being intimidated to do or answer anything (made me feel at ease the whole time) Mr Browne is an asset to your company and should be really proud. Thank you again I can now sleep better knowing my family is going to be looked after. 5* and more many thanks again Kayleigh"
Edward Treadgold
Verified Buyer
"No nonsense straightforward talk with no jargon. friendly polite and certainly not pushy."
Ann Haslam
"Polite and helpful"
Joanna Mclaughlin
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, clear and concise questions ... simple. Polite customer service."
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 5,106 reviews