QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Very reasonable quote 👌
Hi I thought that your team was next to none on all parts of the phone call that we had they explained everything as clear as day thank you again.
Exceptional service ,very friendly chat , really pleased thankyou so much
I was really impressed with quotesearch.com
Very quick and efficient would recommend and all so at affordable prices
The person on the phone was friendly and helpful
It was quick and easy to get , everything was described in full and easy to understand
Excellent advisor, no pressure, a good deal found saving us some money.
Everything was explained really well from start to finish also the call handler was very nice and polite
Absolutely painless and spoke to a lovely lady .. all done time to get on with living ❣
Your assistant was very helpful and explained everything well I'm very happy with my search
Such a fantastic and friendly lady Rea talked me all through it
Quick, professional and efficient, easy to understand and no worries. It could not have been done better
I was called earlier today and I sorted out my life insurance cover very quick no hard or complicated question the caller was polite and positive
Very happy with the hole purchase of the life insurance, every thing was explained well and made very easy to understand over the phone
Owen who arranged things for me was amazing explained everything I was happy to take the funeral plan out immediately
Clear simple and efficient, I would recommend this service.
Excellent service, took time but was time well spent. Got the cover I required at a price I can live with. Happy to recommend the service
It was quick and easy to find the service I required. The company I went with were friendly and gave a great service . Would use quote search again . Very happy !
Found this to be very good service
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 8,737 reviews