QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Michael Perry Mba Miod
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"Everything was easy to do. No problems. Everything was explained to me. Easy-peasy."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent. Painless procedure, quote obtained and approved within 15 mins."
"Thanks very helpful"
"Spoke to a chap called lee and he was very polite and explained everything exceptionally well. A very good service"
"Very prompt and reliable! Thank you!"
"Filled out online enquiry, shortly recieved a call, agent was most helpful and found the perfect policy. Great customer service, thanks"
"Friendly service, and explained things well enough."
"The quote search was so easy to follow.the advisor was very helpful and very clear in her description of the policy."
"An excellent service, would definitely use again."
"Very good service and very customer friendly i was exstreamly pleased with the way the representative conducted himself and always felt I was in control and not pressured into any decision I was not comfortable with. Thanks Neil Brown"
"Really helpfull friendly company"
"Nathan the person I spoke to was brilliant explained everything and was really helpful and knowledgeable 👍🏻 Thanks mate"
"First class, very easy to talk to made me feel comfortable and at ease will be recommending them to friends"
"I spoke to Zak today he was really helpful finding what I needed"
"Quote search gave me all the information I needed and helped me find an affordble quote. Kevin was very polite and made me feel at ease."
"Thank you such a good service, polite call handler dispite my reservations, everyone hates getting the phone call but it was worth my time."
"Daryl was most helpful and provided exactly what I was looking for."
"I found the consultant very helpful , he explained everything in detail to me."
"Very helpfull"
"couldn't be happier, really helpful...thanks :)"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 6,296 reviews