QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,445 Reviews

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Belinda Dennis
Belinda Dennis

Very courteous, polite.
Interested
Listened to my requirements
Gave full explanation at all times.
Simple concise questions ensuring l understood
Consultant gave contact details for any questions later.
Flexible commemement date.
Good customer experience
Philip Leggett
Philip Leggett
Verified Buyer

This was so easy and relaxed just straight forward and no hassle will definitely recommend this series to all my freinds
Glynis Dennis
Verified Buyer

I received a phone not long after I asked for some quotes, the people on the phone were all professionals and any questions I had were all answered to the best of their knowledge. Would recommend this company in the near future .
Maria Doherty
Verified Buyer

The safe are very helpful and polite, it was a pleasure to speak to somebody that made sure I understood the infermation they where giving me.
Sharon Scriven
Verified Buyer

Easy reasonably fast friendly service
Anita Butler
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the help qnd information given. Very pleased at the value for money and peace of mind now im covered.
Andrew Skipper
Verified Buyer

A very good conversationalist very helpful thank you.i will tell my friends and family about the life insurance
Steven Wood
Verified Buyer

Very professional service , and friendly customer service
Blerim Kerkuti
Verified Buyer

Very good communication and very easy to understand all I want it to know
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Beverly Middleton
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, very informative information given and an affordable policy to suit me sorted within 30 minutes
Very happy ????
Joanne Coates-Smith
Verified Buyer

Very efficienct and informative service.
Rohan Edwards
Verified Buyer

Information received from agent was very useful and straight forward
Yacine Sadadou
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional staff
Janet Hill
Verified Buyer

An easy and straight forward experience. My phone consultant (Christopher) wasn't pushy, he was down to earth and offered advice. He gave me thinking time and made the whole process easy and very clear to understand. The quote was cheaper than going direct to the insurance company.
Philip Calvert
Verified Buyer

so easy to use, just enter your details and scroll down and select preferences and complete selected provider . it could not be simpler. this option means any providers not relevant to your requirements are wittled out prior to selection all in all a pleasant change to other search engines thank you
Amoako Williams
Verified Buyer

I found the service to be very good, flexible and cheap and also is value for money.
Tina Freeman
Verified Buyer

Great insurance fab customer service.
William Dowe
Verified Buyer

Fast and uncomplicated way of getting a quote
Linda Stephenson
Verified Buyer

I don't know who you are and don't have insurance through you
Colin Campbell
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed by the manner of the response time and detail the contact provided at the time. The call back and attention to detail was commendable too. Although the telephone time taken to supply the personal info was lengthy the contact was patient and made me feel at ease.
Jacqui Caskey
Verified Buyer

Quite a long winded process. It that's understandable. Not ideal that you are passed thru to second person after initial information is taken . All good apart from incorrect information given at the end regarding direct debit payment .
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 1,445 reviews