QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

"Informative and explained things quite well. Helpful in answering my questions"
"I found that the help and support to buy a Life Insurance was very good. Alleviating any doubt I had with the policy I purchased."
Andrew William Brian Symmons
Verified Buyer
"Its was an easy to use site , and we were directed to the best Insurers for us , and carl was superb in sorting adequate much needed cover Many thanks AWS"
Susan Simms
Verified Buyer
"The advisor was able to answer all questions very quickly. The whole process was very quick and I was very comfortable with the whole process."
Gordon Mundie
Verified Buyer
"Easy instructions, no pressure and good information"
Anthony Odonoghue
Verified Buyer
"The guy I spoke with very pleasant Explained everything clearly Didn’t feel under pressure in anyway and found me a good deal"
Sean Horton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to complete and the representative made me understand it as I didn't have much knowledge about the products"
Munawar Begum
Verified Buyer
"Very professional polite clear. Step by step guide. Giving multiple options to choose from."
Anita Cook
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with how I was dealt with very informative and helpful most impressed"
Adrian George Harrison
Verified Buyer
"They gave me a very good quote that was good for my situation, but told me l can change as my situation changes"
Scott Lowe
Verified Buyer
"At £17 a month which is affordible i got £25.000 cover 5 of that will cover funeral cost so theres no preaaure on my daughter and she will have £20.000 left to here and my grand daughters for there future"
Stephen Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Fast response phone call and my policy was set up very quick and sufficient , the agent I spoke to was very very helpful in helping me set up the right policy that was right for me also affordable"
"Gave. Me what I wanted with no hassle and a good deal"
Karen Cresswell
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response, very good experience with the person who organised my quote which was perfect for me. Excellent experience."
"With comprehensive information about what was on offer. A thorough discussion about the pros and cons of the product"
Patricia Mcshannon
"Great quote ."
Ravinder Gill
Verified Buyer
"The advise given was very helpful and to the point without deviations."
Chris Culley
"I was very satisfied"
Wilfred Ainsworth
Verified Buyer
"Got me the best deal Very informative"
Linda Drakeford
Verified Buyer
"Very informative, well mannered and friendly agent (Si) very helpful"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 4,552 reviews