QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com ?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
"Carl was persistent but to the cause. Details presented time to quander and decision reached. Thank You. Michael"
Tina Thompson
"Very helpful and gave me plenty of options"
Dominic Miqueleiz
"The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back. He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again."
"Very happy with the way James did his job I will definitely recommend to friends"
"Advisers were very helpful and kind. It’s a quick easy process to get the right cover for you."
"They got me covered as cheap as they could."
"Quick easy and efficient"
"Very high service and language speak very easy to understand."
"Customer service agent was extremely good at his job, very professional and made me feel very comfortable about getting Life Insurance.. Excellent service"
"Excellent service I definitely recommend anyone to use this firm to search the best company for you"
"extremely helpful excellent customer service"
"Excellent resulting in a purchase."
"I found the right policy for my life insurance with quote search. Very helpfull staff .. And well explained.."
"Quote search were excellent, a very no nonsense approach, it was all straight forward and Darren answered all my questions........ All round 10/10 ."
"Very polite made everything easy to understand, Thank you"
"Very easy . Very good service"
"Was more than pleased with Jeff how he explained everything carefully and his manor was very caring with selling the whole policy! His knowledge was very explanatory. More than happy."
"Excellent will recommend"
"I got what I was looking for and the advisor was most helpful. Kind Regards"
"Excellent service very quick and efficient will be recommending"
"Easy and simple very polite people good value for the price"
"Nick was very pleasant to talk to on the phone. He was very helpful and quoted me the cheapest insurance. Nick was very understanding that this is my first time applying for life insurance. Nick was very through with the information he was giving me. Nick was very conscencious about his job. Thank you for your kindness and your help."
"So friendly and explained all my options never taken out life insurance before as I thought the price would be too expensive as I’m a smoker but this was not the case. Lovely friendly service"
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.87 based on 5,961 reviews