QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Michael Dawson
Verified Buyer

david was so very help full he went the extra mile to make sure I got the best policy that suited me and my love ones after I go .well done keep the good work up.
Julie Brownlee
Verified Buyer

Easy quote given after a telephone call to confirm cover that was required. Time given to answer questions which were simply discussed & explained.
Paul Hare
Verified Buyer

The process was easy and seamless, I received a call from Lydia who took me through what was available, she advised of the best quote to meet my needs and then sent the details quickly to me with the promise of a call back once I had time to review. Lydia called back as promised and answered a number of queries I had about the policy chosen and then walked me through the next stages. It couldn't have been simpler. Lydia was knowledgeable friendly and efficient, she was extremely engaging and gave me confidence that I had chosen well. Great job all round.
Colin Maiker
Verified Buyer

The quote met all my requirements thank you
Richard Hill
Verified Buyer

They made me happy with coming up with something that was perfect for me.
Peter Hall
Verified Buyer

Very informative , very knowledgable and polite service πŸ˜€
Leslie Monaghan
Verified Buyer

Sorcha was very professional and elequent
Nigel Baker
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and prompt service, and a very competitively priced product.
Guy Martin
Verified Buyer

I was happy knowing that when I'm gone that my daughter will have the money for funeral costs plus some left over for herself

Fantastic customer Service!

I felt that I was not pressured into taking out a policy and all questioned asked were answered.
I’m now happy knowing that my family will be look after.

Graham Saunders
Verified Buyer

I found quotesearch very helpful and thorough they answered all my question and found the right cover for my needs meny meny thanks it is great to have peace of mind.
Steve Riggans

Excellent
Deborah Gibson
Verified Buyer

The lady i spoke to was very helpful and sorted me out with some life insurance,so i know that my family are ok if something should happen to me.

Straight forward and easy
Sonia Sykes
Verified Buyer

i got a lady called Fran, she was very polite, made sure i understood everything, and got me a policy i was happy with..
Robert Wilson
Verified Buyer

Craig was very helpful researching several suppliers and products, coming back to me on three occasions to supply the best product for my requirements.
Julie Symes
Verified Buyer

Everything explained thoroughly and the agent was very helpful
Donald Maclean

Lovely man to speak to.
Stephen Miller
Verified Buyer

Professional person on the phone who was aware of my personal needs.
Jane Banks
Verified Buyer

A very polite and professional service. The gentleman who served me was very helpful and explained everything in a way that was clear and very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend your company.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 3,269 reviews