QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Amy Murphy took me through every step and very easily got me through it. I was made to feel very relaxed and not at one point pushed into agreement as most companies do. Very happy man now i know my family have a little support for when I pass. Thank you Mr Jason ingleby
Great service with fast Application system
Really simple - really friendly - no pressure. Perfect service. Ben the consultant was great.
I was treated really good and understood what was explained to me happy with everything
Absolutely fantastic service. Really helped me to choose the right cover that I needed. Nothing was too much trouble. Can highly recommend
Lady was very helpful went through everything with a fine tooth comb felt very reassured with Amy and her quest
Amy was brilliant with me today very professional in everything she did.
Thank you Sarah for the help and you explain it easy for me thank you
Very easy to set up taking through every step and made it easy to understand
Consultant made me feel at ease very clear with information very good.
Quotesearch representative listen to what i wanted, my life style, my budget & expectations of a policy requirements. Then quoted the top 5 available giving me a choice.
Have not received quotation
I found the call handler very easy to speak with .he got me the Best deal which I'm very happy with .talked me through everything and was very thorough
Really happy with the representative, he was not pushy, was happy to call me back when I had digested the information, very informative and a plan was agreed over a few calls, will be arranging one with the same chap for my wife.
Really nice aproach, not pushy, well explained.
A very friendly and pleasant person to talk to .it is better than talking to a machine .they were quiet efficient in what they do
Ben Brady very polite and friendly made things very clear
I was given a call from Tom Ingram who was professional, helpful, patient and friendly at all times during the call
Fantastic service thank you
Ben was really helpful and friendly. He was very patient with me, explaining all my options and what was best for me. I can recommend Cream Financial Solutions to anybody.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,539 reviews