QuoteSearch.com Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

17 Bond Street
St Helier
Jersey

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Excellent detailed quotation given and friendly courteous service
Sarah was very informative and helpful with any questions we had and I have to say I had a few
Extremely helpful, talked me through everything in English. So i totally understand what i am covered for. Even recommended different cover to help when we are unable to work through illness
Sac was very quick at finding me a affordable quote. And was a Pleasure do speak to. He left me feeling confident that I have picked the best policy for me and my family.
was easy to do the quote with a quick followup phonecall from staff. no pressure to buy - easy and cheapest find.
I was very impressed with the level of service I received. David was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them
Quote search responded quickly and professionally to my request for life insurance and provided me with a range of options within my budget and aspirations for protection of my dependents. My contact was clear and accurate and we achieved a policy which is affordable and meets my requirements.
Very helpful and polite, no pressure to purchase and everything explained well.
I DID NOT WANT OR ASK FOR A CALL TELLING ME THAT I WAS BEING RECORDED. I WAS SIMPLY AFTER A QUICK QUOTATION GUIDE. AS AN ELDERLY PERSON THE LAST THING I WANT IS PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING OVER THE PHONE, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO READ AND DIGEST THINGS!
Charlie was good to talk to on the phone. Patiently waited to speak to me.
Curtis Lacey was cheerful, funny and charming but Professional, he made me feel relaxed, comfortable and I had no Urgency to get off the phone. It was a challenge for him to find me the right insurance for me but he Dedicated his time and effort to find the right one. He is really good at his job, and I now feel great that I have life insurance for my daughter’s sake. What a lovely guy. I will be Recommending Curtis Lacey to all if not Everyone I know. I’m really happy with his service.
Good communicator, understanding, knew his stuff. Well informed, clear, with sense of humour. Found the process professional & fast & vvvvv importantly, no pressure. I hate being persuaded to buy something I don’t really want, & I wasn’t, I was just informed.
Very easy and efficient service from a friendly knowledgable advisor. Made the whole process uncomplicated.
Rang me within seconds. Very quick and efficent service joe cosstello was very helpful x
Micheal was very helpful and friendly defiantly a 5 star rating
Thanks 🙏 for help
The agent who dealt with my Life Insurance made everything very clear and easy to understand. She was very professional in all aspects and I would highly recommend Quotesearch if all the staff are the same.
Excellent. Very confident, experienced and friendly staff. Made us feel special.
1st class service a gentle Mr who delta with me
Excellent advice and friendly people good service
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 7,739 reviews