QuoteSearch.com Reviews

2,269 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Joanne Devlin
Verified Buyer

Found me the right policy for an affordable price
Posted 1 hour ago
Mal Green

Professional and friendly advisor
Enda Teresa Mc Cormick
Verified Buyer

Nathan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. And very patient while we tried to decide on the life term we wanted.
Margaret Kelly
Verified Buyer

Great service, adviser listened to everything I wanted and got it within my price range.
Wendy Durrant
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my Quote for funeral plan,VirranParmar was very helpful give him 10 out of 10 and thank you .
Palne Dantesz
Verified Buyer

Lovely service. Nichola was absolutely kind and patient. Probably the nicest service I ever had. Friendly, kind, amazing lady. Hat off infront of her. Please promote her. :-)
Charlotte Johnson
Verified Buyer

I was helped by Jamie, he was very professional and efficient and made me reassured to know I had the right cover for myself and my partner.

Helpful, professional, friendly
Verified Buyer

the quality of customer care..
Janine Ford
Verified Buyer

I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy the whole thing was! The adviser was very polite, there was no pressure and he was very understanding of my current financial situation.

It was clear advice, which has led me to do the right thing and put something in place for my daughters future. Something is after all better than nothing!
Anthony Kelly
Verified Buyer

For an extra pound a month got me another four thousand on my life insurance
Terence Carl Brown
Verified Buyer

made it easy nice to talk to i think that is sound feel good thank you
Angela Folksman
Verified Buyer

i found quotesearch.com a veary good and found what i want in a q
Sheila Rankin

Very quick and helpful.
Kanta Devi

Yes it was good
Carol Gaunt
Verified Buyer

I have the life cover I need and a lot cheaper than I thought the young lady Janelle was extremely helpful and very pleasant, I can not fault the service I received

very good, helpfull service
Andrew Jones
Verified Buyer

Simple and easy to use. Already recommended to others and would use again myself.
Maria Lee
Verified Buyer

Jamie who I dealt with was really friendly and made it really easy to know what I was doing as I was a little unsure was really happy.
Hugh Ramage
Verified Buyer

Matthew was clear about every detail and very friendly i would recomend your service to anyone top class
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.85 based on 2,269 reviews