QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Darren was very helpful explained everything clearly and nade me feel at ease he never presured me to purchase but let me make the decisions
Really good the man who phoned me was very patient and explained absolutely everything
I have to say I was sceptical when clicking on the advertisement, and then the phone ringing almost immediately.....I would suggest giving it a few hours would look more professional... However the sales consultant (Tahir Ahmed) is one of the best I have ever spoken to he, he took the time to understand my requirements, and came back with various options that he explained clearly, enabling me to make an informed decision.....EXCELLENT I won't hesitate to call Tahir in the future if I need additional insurance and have already recommended him to a friend who I know is looking for Health Insurance..
Fantastic young man gave me what I wanted and needed all sorted now . Thank you Lee for a excellent service
Lee was very informative and patient. Very impressed with the service. Thank you
Got to say how friendly andy was and how he helped me through my quote he is a credit to the company excellent customer service 5stars
Excellent service
I am very satisfied by your services because it was clear and easy to follow up my queries. Thank you very much, Alexandra Potraskof
very good service
Robert Stewart
Great service guy made easy would reccomend
Exactly what I wanted,very helpful,fully explained,very pleasant people,
The caller from my online quote search, was very polite, engaging and understanding, which was reassuring as we were discussing funeral plans
Very helpful
Very good communication with the advisor i am really pleased and relieved that i will be giving something to my child when i die
Excellent service and Chris was really helpful. Before the call I had decided I was going to think about it but speaking to Chris was enough to make me take the policy.
Safie hasanova alieva SE20 7EZ 114A PILIS...
Friendly staff who are direct and knowledgeable and give you all the answers you may need
Van bui nguyen hương thu ngọc leo bui
Gave me what I needed when I needed...
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,412 reviews