QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
It was very friendly experience easy to understand the information
Sivanesans
Chandramalar.
Hi
Good help for me. Thanks.
Very clear and helpful, worked at a time to suit me
Very helpful and gave me so much help. Information was great.
Excellent service highly recommend
Found very useful am glad spoke got right deal for me
A follow up call from Richard Vaughan resulted in a very helpful chat. It resulted in me taking out a policy over one year which will help my family at my end.
They were very helpful and clear with the information that they give you, if you didn’t understand what was being said they explained it so that you understood.
Good quick service,
They were very helpful in every way possible,would definitely recommend you
Easy to deal with over the phone , made you feel at ease
I thought it was going to be very complicated with what I needed to do to obtain life insuranceBut the help, understanding, politeness and professionalism I received during my call, was excellent. Many thanks.
Regards
Shaun
Rich was very helpful and clear and concise, put me at ease when I was contemplating then making my final decision.

This is one of the best no decisions in made in a long time and I believe I have to right package thanks to guide I received..

I feel I have a better peice of mind.
I just got off the phone to my cousin and aunt about funeral arrangements and insurance, all sorted just now.
Funerals on the 25th jan 2020 to have the honer of carrying my uncle coffin and then was asked to do a reading from the bible.

God rest he’s soul..

Opened my plan today and I must say the lady was lvly explained in so much detail very happy with the service today
Great service
Great customer service, clear instructions and was given advice that was explained clearly. Not given waffle on a policy that wouldn’t suit me.
Thank you!
Quick response,friendly on the phone and really helpful.
Very helpful 👍
It does not tell you that filling in the quote details means someone will phone you. Don't want that hassle of speaking to companies about my funeral, until I'm ready, not when they choose.
I think is safe, and they called me so soon, I didn't expect it will be so quick. The information was precise and clear. So I could take a good decision on what I need. Thanks
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 8,893 reviews