QuoteSearch.com Reviews

1,902 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Stella Michael
Verified Buyer

A normal insurance company would try to explain as little as possible whilst trying to extort as much money as possible, I did not experience this at all with your service. I was offered suitable and affordable insurance with every detail explained thoroughly. The interaction was so friendly and so different from other insurance based businesses I have dealt with previously.
Posted 1 hour ago
Brian Price
Verified Buyer

Very good advisor was Sam. No stone left unturned. Happy!
Neil Brown

Brilliant First Class Service Thank You All Very Much Best Wishes Neil Brown
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service. operator bubbly and polite which was a real joy. This was an excellent search engine which provided a top service. well recommended.
Alexandra Mackinnon
Verified Buyer

They were very informal and helpful.
Leyton Duffy

Excellent service very helpful
Ruth Goddard
Verified Buyer

Very quick and good result.
Susan Percival
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant man & gave me the quote I needed.
Christine Bentley
Verified Buyer

Sean was great he went through all the policy so I could understand it all
Shaun Mckeown
Verified Buyer

A no nonsense service made it all so simple many thanks
Karen Boyle
Verified Buyer

I received a very satisfying quote from a well mannered and knowledgeable young man.
Madvi Suntokee
Verified Buyer

Very quick easy and simple to understand
Nicole Campbell
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Hannah on the phone and she was amazing and so understanding of the fact I had never done anything like this before so I had 101 questions to ask. She was great
Michelle Woodhall
Verified Buyer

Got good advice and getting more for my money at a fixed rate.
Dean Shenston
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service, chris booth was great on the phone and made it very easy well done to him
Kelly Porteous
Verified Buyer

The caller made me feel at ease
Neil Coward

Very helpful and friendly
Margaret Turkington
Verified Buyer

They gave us quotes we could afford over a period of time that suited us.
Arun Pothapragada
Verified Buyer

David Boorn was superb. he had answers to all my questions. Very well prepared and articulate person. I was very happy with his advise and the way he handled the whole conversation from cradle to grave. Great job!!!!
Jacqueline Wilson
Verified Buyer

The gentle man that contacted me was very knowledgeable about all I asked him , he was also very patient with me and nothing was to much trouble and he made a much better search than I could have done
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,902 reviews