QuoteSearch.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com

About QuoteSearch.com: We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@quotesearch.com

Portman House, Hue StreetSt Helier

How would you rate QuoteSearch.com?

Michael Perry Mba Miod
Michael Perry Mba Miod
Verified Buyer

Carl was persistent but to the cause.
Details presented time to quander and decision reached.
Thank You.
Michael
Tina Thompson
Tina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and gave me plenty of options
Dominic Miqueleiz
Dominic Miqueleiz
Verified Buyer

The gentleman that called me was, more than anything, very patient with me! I was a little bit slow with calling back and often asked him to call back at different times and he was able to keep note and call me back.
He also offered more competitive quotes than other intermediaries and was able to get a definitive answer within minutes when others took days. He offers D me the best quote and I never got an impression that he was lying or manipulating the outcome, something that other btokers did not achieve!! Very polite and persistent without being rude or annoying. Woukd use him again.
Patrick Mccarthy
Verified Buyer

I came across QuoteSearch on Facebook and being of a certain age I decided it was time to take out some sort of life insurance policy. So, there and then I clicked and expressed my interest which was given a rapid response. I was greeted at the end of the line by a very friendly voice which turned out to be a certain Jason Mellor. He talked me through the procedure in a most engaging manner and I felt comfortable throughout. Key moments of the application were interspersed with amiable pieces of chit chat and small-talk which added to the whole 'customer experience'. I've spoken to people I know since then and recommended QuoteSearch as the go to people.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Laura Reid
Verified Buyer

I was super happy and girl was so kind and lovely perfect go for job xx
Verity Dodd
Verified Buyer

I had a lovely phonecall and the young man helped me get insurance for my family which was long overdue X
Jeanette Walker
Verified Buyer

the lady I spoke to was very helpful and got me the right deal for myself and my family thanks
Eve Johnson
Verified Buyer

Very friendly chatty people who spoke clearly and explained everything. Even when my 2 year old was running about in the background
Barbara Rice
Verified Buyer

Very helpful adviser with no pressure
Glynis Mcroberts
Verified Buyer

The guy I was talking was so friendly and was so helpfully and would recommend this services to any off my family and friends
Michelle Lowe
Verified Buyer

Luke was. Very patient and polite and explained everything to me would definitely recommend him .
Christina Cunningham
Verified Buyer

Overall they had the best cover and price for life insurance covet for myself and husband
Brian Stewart
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and quick no problems
Marzena Stefanska
Verified Buyer

I'm happy with the content of the conversation
Robert Taylor
Verified Buyer

Agent made us feel at ease
Mark Cooper
Verified Buyer

Good service Alex made it simple and easy to understand
Oleksander Bezdykhanyuk
Verified Buyer

I’m get information about life insurance LV,I’m happy for service to provideme from mr Sharif.Thank
Toni Fullarton
Verified Buyer

They was very helpful and made easy to understand everything
Verified Buyer

Up beat chat very friendly and bubbley person happy with the service
John Norman
Verified Buyer

i didnt expect a lower quote than i was already paying, so i was very suprised when there was
Verified Buyer

The advisor Hemant was extremely helpful,thorough and pleasant.
He went above and beyond to ensure we obtained the best Insurance for our purpose.
He also ensured that we were able to contact him directly should we have any queries or concerns.
All in all he dealt with the completion of a lengthy application for both of us in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring any queries we had about some of the questions were looked into and answered correctly .
Angela Partyka
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the customer service.
Alan Noddings
Verified Buyer

Answered all questions clearly so I fully understood.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 3,978 reviews