Quinshaw Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance

About Quinshaw Finance: Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy

Telephone
"Investing makes me nervous. It’s easier when you’re dealing with nice people. Been with them less than a year, but very impressed so far. Especially with no fees."
"Early days fto comment on interest but ease of setting up account and endless help and patience of customer service staff is fantastic."
"I am being well looked after, i know exactly where i stand and what to expect. Fantastic."
"The incredible team at Quinshaw Finance has been tremendously helpful, from start to finish. They were always available to assist us when we had queries or needed something sorted and were more than happy to do so. For that we will always be grateful."
"The incredible team at Quinahaw Finance has been tremendously helpful, from start to finish. They were always available to assist us when we had queries or needed something sorted and were more than happy to do so. For that we will always be grateful."
"Pleased & Happy. The staff have been professional throughout my journey with them. I am always worried and cautious when looking at new investments, because interest rates are so low so when i find something that has a good rate it rings alarm bells straight away. But in my journey so far with Quinshaw has been nothing short from a perfect experience. I have received interest on time always and i am kept up to date with whats going on with my account. No hassle whatsoever. If you are looking for a good hands-off investment, i'd highly recommend."
"Quick, thorough and professional!"
"They're just getting on with it. Regular updates, ask for everything they need in good time. Going smoothly without me having to do much."
"Excellent service. Really friendly staff who keep you updated every movement that is made. Not too much trouble. Would highly recommend."
"Very good service, early days but can’t complain so far."
"Very very skeptical at first, seen a lot of these kind of investments fail to produce the goods but wow Quinshaw have not failed to amaze me, great service, great presentation and brilliant results. If you are looking for something straight forward, simple and easy. I would highly recommend. Andrew was a dream to work with, he went through everything thoroughly with me, didn't rush me to get involved gave me time from start to finish and finally felt like i was dealing with a human and not a robot. Extremely pleased."
"Very amazed by the the professionalism and the returns, they have made me quite happy, given me belief that there is somewhere that I can get my money working harder. You also don't have to be a genius to invest, it's quite easy and straight forward. I was paid on time and also get a monthly update. The security of my money is explained thoroughly and makes sense. I would recommend for anyone who is new to investing and do not know what to do with their money. Tim"
"It was easy to join the scheme and I regularly received interest on my money. The rate was much higher than through normal banking channels. At the end of the term I decided to remove my money as it was required for some work being done. The balance and final interest was paid without delay into my chosen account. I would put cash into this service again. No problems encountered & friendly people on the 'phone."
"We have found the staff to be helpful and professional when we have phoned for information and all the paperwork has been dealt with promptly and efficiently.Our original bonds have matured and we have been happy to re-invest."
"Very happy with the savings I made to this company. I was unsure as to the return I may have got back but was very surprised to see a good amount made from my investment. So impressed I have reinvested and so has my brother."
"Very pleased and glad the way all the proceedings goes and would be quite pleased to recommend a friends/family."
"Just started 1 month ago, so far so good. Using the monthly income bond, but it's still early days hence why the 4 stars but service has been good and I have received my first income too. You always have to weary these days with investments. Saying that, don't have a bad word to say about Quinshaw yet, they have been helpful from the start."
"Fair service, think they could have explained into more detail about the Bonds they deal with, nevertheless received my first interest payment, so cant really complain. Also paying could have been a bit smoother but at the end of it was fine."
"Good service, it is still early, but so far so good. Angelo has been very helpful throughout the process."
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews