Quinshaw Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance

About Quinshaw Finance: Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Click Here

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very impressed with the service and support provided. Daniel has been very attentive throughout and has kept us up-to-date with new opportunities - many thanks indeed"
"I filled in and sent my contact and Bond requirements to ‘Bond-supermarket.com.’ Later that afternoon I received a call from Account Manager - Angelo Cardone - who was both friendly and professional in our conversation, covering all initial, ground-laying questions that I had, this continued unchanged in our subsequent calls and emails. As a retired Company Director with basic experience in property development over the years, my questions about complex issues lead to others. In particular the terminology ...the ’antique banking ways’ being non existent or having been renamed brought out the best in both ‘super’ Angelo and Senior Investment Manager - Anthony Lawrence, who enlarged my overview with patience and lucidity in follow on conversations. They were equally pleasant and I learnt a lot. I would sum up my refreshed frame of mind thus... Quinshaw’s new technologies give us the 3 all-important S’s - - Security, Speed and Satisfaction. (One could add ‘sound sleep’ - serenity un-stolen.) A.L’s background with top drawer Companies before joining the Quinshaw team 18 months ago, shone through, both on the phone and at a meeting in their new offices three days later. I was more than happy with the secure way that my/our money is lent to property developers, the outline of client background checks, the valuation by Quinshaw‘s own Independent Surveyors, the Loan to Value sensibility, Solicitors dealing with Insurances and the essential First Legal Charge, which Q.F.always hold, and - the Quarterly Returns from a three year investment. My planned hefty investment was increased by 50%. I felt blessed that my enquiry had ’landed on Angelo’s desk’ and his calls are always a cheerful tonic despite the dryness of P,S & P ! I make no apology for my complimentary words, which are echoed repeatedly in other reviews. Unavoidable. It seems everyone’s opinion that staff are of the same high standards, so don’t be too disappointed if it’s not Angelo, - with the Company from its start, - that takes your call! These are days of fakeness, distortion and automation, so... I am a real person and not a computer, anyone needing verification or feedback is more than welcome to message me on Facebook (Roger Lucas. Birmingham) Sent from my iPad Sent from my iPad"
"Helpful and informative. Always seemed willing to listen to my queries and answer them efficiently without bluster and making me feel like the idiot that I really am. I would certainly use them again to sound out any further investment I may wish to make."
"From the word go there was an element of friendliness yet a business approach outlining a product that would have benefits.all through the discussions I had the feeling of being special and that the financial benefits fit my needs. I am reaping those benefits, I have received my first evidence only recently"
"For a company I had never heard of before, I have been very happily surprised and glad I found you."
"Very professional but still amiable approach to investments."
"The whole process was simple, straightforward and transparent. Luke Nelson, was friendly, had a non aggressive in his approach and a pleasure to interact with. Highly recommend Quinshaw Finance...."
"My initial contact was Raymond who was really approachable and not push. I invested my money smoothly no jargon etc... i will use them again in the near future."
"I am always happy with the service I receive from Quinshaw Finance. No time wasting just facts, outcomes, common courtesy and friendly honest advice. Thank you Luke Edwards, you are a new star in my life!"
"Very satisfied with the care given to us and the friendliness of the staff. Luke Nelson has always been ready to answer any questions we had. Dividend was paid as planned. Thankyou all."
"My contact was Daniel,very informative and took me through each stage of the transaction in a professional manner."
"Was treated with respect and very helpful manager. A pleasant experience.Thankst to Mr Luke Nelson"
"All the people I had dealings with have been very helpful"
"Samuel sold it to me. he behaved very passionately, professionally and patiently. delivered as he promised so far. easy to deal with and reliable."
"I found all staff I spoke to were very professional and helpful."
"We were looking for a medium term investment that would provide us with a steady income. We were a little apprehensive at first but the help and advice we received from Luke nelson and the team at Quinshaw put our minds at rest. Luke has continued to keep us informed and if there is anything we needed to know was happy to answer our questions. Good people to deal with"
"I opened up a 12month bond,about 4-5weeks ago.the sales rep who I was in contact with, called Kharyelle.she welcomed me to Quinshaw,Kharyelle was very friendly and helpful,very sweet and polite.certainly made me welcomed as a new customer. As promised after a month after I opened my bond,Kharyelle contacted me to see how things are.had a really pleasant and friendly chat.I am pleased and would recommend this young lady as she is a valuable member of staff for Quinshaw finance.:-)"
"Just taken out 3 year bond. Extremely helpful. Luke Edwards explained everything in depth. Must admit that I am thinking too good to be true but so far so good. Will update at a later date."
"Being new to investing my savings, my interactions with Quinshaw were somewhat trepid, but the the confidence and enthusiasm of Luke Nelson soon rubbed off. By the time the transaction was made I had virtually no reservations. Half expected buyers remorse, after all it was ALL my savings, but Luke's Guidance and support ensured that never happened. The returns seem really impressive without the concern that it might be too good to be true."
"Luke has always been highly professional, calls back as promised, and generally offered good advice on investment strategy and products suitable to my requirements. Had I not already have made certain commitments regarding my investment fund, I would have put more of my business through Quinshaw, and hope to in the future."
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.65 based on 102 reviews