Quinshaw Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance

About Quinshaw Finance: Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Early days as yet, to early to write a review."
"Just received my first payout on the Bond I recently invested in. Very happy with the customer service I received, although there was a slight delay in the payment due to bank details being wrongly entered. I have been reassured that it won't happen again."
"I was a little wary of this investment but was reassured by Luke so decided to try it out with an initial investment"
"Initially I was most hesitant at taking up with such investments that Quinshaw were offering. However after more indepth explanation of what was on offer by their investment managers and in their mannerisms which I could not fault I have been pleased to invest with them. Now I can sit back and look forward to them earning me the returns as stated. So far pleased."
"Good service, very professional"
"Straightforward process I feel like I have made the correct decision by investing with them."
"It has been a pleasure doing business with Quinshaw I would be happy to recommend them to anybody."
"Quinshaw are a very effective company and they have given me good returns on my investments with them."
"Very satisfied with the level of service I have received from Quinshaw"
"I was really sceptical at first because I was new to investing and this company is still fairly new but after speaking with Jake Spencer on numerous occasions I felt comfortable with going through with purchasing the bond and I haven't looked back since."
"Very easy company to deal with overall a good service all around."
"Good website, good products, good phone service and customer service."
"Efficient and friendly company, their customer portal is easy to navigate and helps me keep tabs on my investments whenever necessary."
"Happy with the service provided by Quinshaw Finance. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process."
"Very good from start to finish, I was impressed with their customer service and patience in helping me understand exactly what I was investing into."
"They took the time to make sure I fully understood what I was investing in and didn't try to rush the process. Customer service is spot on."
"All of their information is easy to understand and the staff are very helpful and professional."
"Great company with trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend."
"Good company with very patient, knowledgeable staff. I was sceptical to begin with but once I started receiving payments my fears were alleviated."
"Very happy with my investments so far the team is friendly, professional and courteous."
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.64 based on 100 reviews