Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
I got to know Quinshaw online, they contacted me with the info I submitted online and ever since,I am very impressed with the follow up I got from the company up till now. I was even sent a birthday card for my BD, really very thoughtful of you. Thank you very much.
Very friendly and helpful. They definitely want to make sure you have all of the necessary information.
Having never invested any money previously, I found the advice and understanding of the person I spoke to on the telephone very helpful. I was not persuaded to make a decision nor expected to commit myself to invest with Quinshaw. I decided to invest due to this and the good interest rate offered.
A few hiccups but sorted , was not informed tax stop at source , but good pleasant manager Luke
Initially was hesitant at taking up with any such investment that was on offer, however after more indepth explanation of investments I have taken the step forward. From discussions with the investment managers I was pleased with their manner and professionalism and have taken up investments and now look forward to returns as stated.
Initial contact & dealing was very good. But soon after initial investment, I felt harassed to consider further investment. This has put me off investing any more at present.
Early days as yet, to early to write a review.
Just received my first payout on the Bond I recently invested in. Very happy with the customer service I received, although there was a slight delay in the payment due to bank details being wrongly entered. I have been reassured that it won't happen again.
I was a little wary of this investment but was reassured by Luke so decided to try it out with an initial investment
Initially I was most hesitant at taking up with such investments that Quinshaw were offering. However after more indepth explanation of what was on offer by their investment managers and in their mannerisms which I could not fault I have been pleased to invest with them. Now I can sit back and look forward to them earning me the returns as stated. So far pleased.
Good service, very professional
Straightforward process I feel like I have made the correct decision by investing with them.
It has been a pleasure doing business with Quinshaw I would be happy to recommend them to anybody.
Quinshaw are a very effective company and they have given me good returns on my investments with them.
Very satisfied with the level of service I have received from Quinshaw
I was really sceptical at first because I was new to investing and this company is still fairly new but after speaking with Jake Spencer on numerous occasions I felt comfortable with going through with purchasing the bond and I haven't looked back since.
Very easy company to deal with overall a good service all around.
Good website, good products, good phone service and customer service.
Efficient and friendly company, their customer portal is easy to navigate and helps me keep tabs on my investments whenever necessary.
Happy with the service provided by Quinshaw Finance. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews