Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Believing the hype told to me by Luke (on 07807 160047), I invested £89,000 in a 3 year bond (allegedly with Northern Provident) in February.
I realised 5 days later how insecure this investment was, so cancelled my contract in writing (within the 14 day cooling off period).
Quinshaw initially refused, then reluctantly refunded the £20,000 that came from one of my savings accounts, but over 3 months later, are still refusing to refund the £69,000 balance from my other savings account (and haven't paid me any of the claimed interest either). Quinshaw have also ignored two letters from my solicitor (which cost me another £720), so I am now facing serious legal fees and court costs to try and recover my £69,000 funds. All I have to show for this is a worthless certificate showing £89,000 investment in Quinshaw Finance, a tea cup and a cheap biro (as their investor welcome pack).

AVOID THESE CROOKS AT ALL COSTS.
Dissapointed. Only seem to be interested in getting money from your pocket and don't appear to communicate well with each other. They are not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs. There are so many better places to keep your money. There are fake reviews on Google so don't trust the positive ones on here, either.
I am grateful to be provided with the opportunity to express my feelings of extreme dissatisfaction regarding the abomination of service Quinshaw have provided during my short association with the company.
I did write a much longer, detailed review, your system rejected it.
I do not understand the comments below on delivery, I had one item delived, the starter pack, it contained inaccuracies & was damaged in transit, I was promised a replacement.
It didn't happen!