Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Dissapointed. Only seem to be interested in getting money from your pocket and don't appear to communicate well with each other. They are not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs. There are so many better places to keep your money. There are fake reviews on Google so don't trust the positive ones on here, either.
I am grateful to be provided with the opportunity to express my feelings of extreme dissatisfaction regarding the abomination of service Quinshaw have provided during my short association with the company. I did write a much longer, detailed review, your system rejected it. I do not understand the comments below on delivery, I had one item delived, the starter pack, it contained inaccuracies & was damaged in transit, I was promised a replacement. It didn't happen!
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews