Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Invested in 2 bonds at the start of 2020 (sucked in by many phone calls convincing me my investments were pretty much zero risk and they were covered by the FCA). Suddenly no more phone calls once they knew I had no more funds to invest. Then received a letter from GDS Consulting saying Quinshaw had gone into liquidation. On the Insolvency service website there is no record of Quinshaw being in liquidation. No record of GDS Consulting being a registered insolvency practitioner either. I cannot speak to anyone from Quinshaw without being told, speak to GDS! GDS want upfront costs before taking up the case. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
If you're in the same position, please join the Facebook Group ‘Quinshaw Investors’ where it is being discussed as a group.
Having never invested any money previously, I found the advice and understanding of the person I spoke to on the telephone very helpful. I was not persuaded to make a decision nor expected to commit myself to invest with Quinshaw.
I decided to invest due to this and the good interest rate offered.
I have to say I was a bit dubious at first investing into something I knew nothing about. After speaking to my accountant manager Jon I felt reassured I was doing the right thing. He explained everything I needed to know and so far so good. I received a payment to my bank that I hadn’t been expecting so quick. Jon is always at hand if you need any questions answered and keeps In touch regular with updates and new offers. So far this is working for me. Very happy with my decision to jump onboard
Quinshaw finale are very annoying company because they call at the most inappropriate time ,during my working day.
Quinshaw do now pay my investments on time also.The interest payments are supposed to be paid on the 31 of the month i recieve the money days later, they the interest but not on the 31 of the month.
Very clear, non pushy, friendly help, explaining the opportunity and potential risks of the investment.
I cannot speak highly enough of Quinshaw, I have received the first payment which was only for half a month and that was twice what the bank was paying me, very friendly and efficient staff
Lovely associate who called relentlessly, what a great guy! Totally happy with service, reassuring and professional all the way!
Dissapointed. Only seem to be interested in getting money from your pocket and don't appear to communicate well with each other. They are not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs. There are so many better places to keep your money. There are fake reviews on Google so don't trust the positive ones on here, either.
Very professional but still amiable approach to investments.
I am always happy with the service I receive from Quinshaw Finance. No time wasting just facts, outcomes, common courtesy and friendly honest advice. Thank you Luke Edwards, you are a new star in my life!
I was a little wary of this investment but was reassured by Luke so decided to try it out with an initial investment
Just taken out 3 year bond. Extremely helpful. Luke Edwards explained everything in depth. Must admit that I am thinking too good to be true but so far so good. Will update at a later date.
Initially I was most hesitant at taking up with such investments that Quinshaw were offering. However after more indepth explanation of what was on offer by their investment managers and in their mannerisms which I could not fault I have been pleased to invest with them.
Now I can sit back and look forward to them earning me the returns as stated. So far pleased.
Being new to investing my savings, my interactions with Quinshaw were somewhat trepid, but the the confidence and enthusiasm of Luke Nelson soon rubbed off. By the time the transaction was made I had virtually no reservations. Half expected buyers remorse, after all it was ALL my savings, but Luke's Guidance and support ensured that never happened. The returns seem really impressive without the concern that it might be too good to be true.
Luke has always been highly professional, calls back as promised, and generally offered good advice on investment strategy and products suitable to my requirements. Had I not already have made certain commitments regarding my investment fund, I would have put more of my business through Quinshaw, and hope to in the future.
I was very impressed with the high levels of customer service and the depth of knowledge my account manager Gary displayed. I am halfway through my 1 year bond and fully satisfied with this company.
Excellent service. Really friendly staff who keep you updated every movement that is made. Not too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Very very skeptical at first, seen a lot of these kind of investments fail to produce the goods but wow Quinshaw have not failed to amaze me, great service, great presentation and brilliant results. If you are looking for something straight forward, simple and easy. I would highly recommend. Andrew was a dream to work with, he went through everything thoroughly with me, didn't rush me to get involved gave me time from start to finish and finally felt like i was dealing with a human and not a robot. Extremely pleased.
Very happy with the savings I made to this company.
I was unsure as to the return I may have got back but was very surprised to see a good amount made from my investment.
So impressed I have reinvested and so has my brother.
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.54 based on 132 reviews