Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Having never invested any money previously, I found the advice and understanding of the person I spoke to on the telephone very helpful. I was not persuaded to make a decision nor expected to commit myself to invest with Quinshaw. I decided to invest due to this and the good interest rate offered.
I have to say I was a bit dubious at first investing into something I knew nothing about. After speaking to my accountant manager Jon I felt reassured I was doing the right thing. He explained everything I needed to know and so far so good. I received a payment to my bank that I hadn’t been expecting so quick. Jon is always at hand if you need any questions answered and keeps In touch regular with updates and new offers. So far this is working for me. Very happy with my decision to jump onboard
Quinshaw finale are very annoying company because they call at the most inappropriate time ,during my working day. Quinshaw do now pay my investments on time also.The interest payments are supposed to be paid on the 31 of the month i recieve the money days later, they the interest but not on the 31 of the month.
Very clear, non pushy, friendly help, explaining the opportunity and potential risks of the investment.
I cannot speak highly enough of Quinshaw, I have received the first payment which was only for half a month and that was twice what the bank was paying me, very friendly and efficient staff
Lovely associate who called relentlessly, what a great guy! Totally happy with service, reassuring and professional all the way!
Dissapointed. Only seem to be interested in getting money from your pocket and don't appear to communicate well with each other. They are not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs. There are so many better places to keep your money. There are fake reviews on Google so don't trust the positive ones on here, either.
I was very impressed with the high levels of customer service and the depth of knowledge my account manager Gary displayed. I am halfway through my 1 year bond and fully satisfied with this company.
Excellent service. Really friendly staff who keep you updated every movement that is made. Not too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Very very skeptical at first, seen a lot of these kind of investments fail to produce the goods but wow Quinshaw have not failed to amaze me, great service, great presentation and brilliant results. If you are looking for something straight forward, simple and easy. I would highly recommend. Andrew was a dream to work with, he went through everything thoroughly with me, didn't rush me to get involved gave me time from start to finish and finally felt like i was dealing with a human and not a robot. Extremely pleased.
Very happy with the savings I made to this company. I was unsure as to the return I may have got back but was very surprised to see a good amount made from my investment. So impressed I have reinvested and so has my brother.
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews