Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
Very good service with easy to understand information. This was my first time investing but Quinshaw made sure it was a pain free process.
Continued support from my assigned account manager and most importantly my dividend payments have been made back to me on time. Two thumbs up so far.
Extremely professional team over there at Quinshaw, my quarterly payments have been made on time and I look forward to doing more business with them.
Very good information and a no pressure service. I would highly recommend Daniel as my experience with him was so positive,
All of their information is easy to understand and the staff are very helpful and professional.
Anytime Ive had matters to discuss with the team at Quinshaw regarding my investment they have always dealt with me in a polite and courteous manner. Everything seems to be well managed.
Great company with trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend.
Clear concise information which was very easy to understand. Quinshaw as a whole are a very professional company who I will be looking to do more business with in the future.
Good company with very patient, knowledgeable staff. I was sceptical to begin with but once I started receiving payments my fears were alleviated.
Very happy with my investments so far the team is friendly, professional and courteous.
I was hesitant to begin with as this was my first time investing but my adviser Joe Evans was professional, knowledgeable and patient with me throughout the whole process. I would have no hesitations recommending Joe or Quinshaw Finance to friends and family.
All is well thus far I chose to invest with Quinshaw because they explained everything to me in a clear and precise manner which in turn mad me feel confident that my money would be in safe hands.
Good and efficient service I have a lot of confidence in the product that I have invested in.
I have received nothing but great service from Quinshaw Finance, from when I first made my inquiry through to now actually being invested with them. I would highly recommend.
Daniel provided expert advice and took the time to provide me with all of the details that I required. I will definitely be recommending Quinshaw to my family and friends.
Client focused company and extremely professional throughout.
A simple and straightforward process which was well explained to us every step of the way. We are very happy with the service and will be looking at reinvesting with Quinshaw.
Happy with the advice and service. I receive regular updates regarding my investments with them.
Good service from start to finish. Very responsive with a good explanation of investment options.
Very happy with the services that Quinshaw provide. They are open, honest and offer excellent advice.
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews