Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
I am completely happy with the level of service I have been receiving from Quinshaw.
I was really sceptical at first because I was new to investing and this company is still fairly new but after speaking with Jake Spencer on numerous occasions I felt comfortable with going through with purchasing the bond and I haven't looked back since.
They have done exactly what they said they were going to do which is provide me with a fixed return and quarterly payments. I am completely happy thus far.
I feel like I am in a full position of knowledge regarding my investment. I am confident that my bond is in safe hands
Very pleased with the help and service I received from Jon. He made the bond buying process pain free.
Good returns which have been paid on time and it is very easy to track and view my investment information using my personal online account. I'm very happy that I chose to invest with Quinshaw.
Very easy company to deal with overall a good service all around.
Everything seems to be very well managed, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Good website, good products, good phone service and customer service.
I've had a really good experience with Quinshaw over the last 12months. I will be looking to re-invest once my bond matures.
Efficient and friendly company, their customer portal is easy to navigate and helps me keep tabs on my investments whenever necessary.
I was very impressed with the high levels of customer service and the depth of knowledge my account manager Gary displayed. I am halfway through my 1 year bond and fully satisfied with this company.
Excellent customer service and a straightforward process.
Happy with the service provided by Quinshaw Finance. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.
It was my first time investing with anything other than my usual bank based investments so I was very nervous to say the least but all my fears have been alleviated as my quarterly payments have been made back to me on time as promised.
Very good from start to finish, I was impressed with their customer service and patience in helping me understand exactly what I was investing into.
I am extremely happy that I chose to invest with Quinshaw Finance. I opted for the 3 year bond with quarterly payments and I have just received my first payment on time as promised.
Very happy with the service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Gary who walked me through the process and thoroughly explained the range of investments on offer.
They took the time to make sure I fully understood what I was investing in and didn't try to rush the process. Customer service is spot on.
I was sceptical to begin with due to the fact I have never invested before but Quinshaw Finance has been great throughout the whole process. Their approach to customer service and satisfaction fills me with belief that my investment is in safe hands.
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews