Quinshaw Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinshaw Finance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Quinshaw Finance Reviews

About Quinshaw Finance:

Discover our full range of asset-backed property fixed-rate bonds and investments.

Regular Fixed Rate Income
Investment Asset-backed against property
Quarterly and monthly income options

08001976545

info@quinshawfinance.com

Portland House Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, United Kingdom, England, SW1E 5RS

Tell us how Quinshaw Finance made you happy
I am grateful to be provided with the opportunity to express my feelings of extreme dissatisfaction regarding the abomination of service Quinshaw have provided during my short association with the company.
I did write a much longer, detailed review, your system rejected it.
I do not understand the comments below on delivery, I had one item delived, the starter pack, it contained inaccuracies & was damaged in transit, I was promised a replacement.
It didn't happen!
Very satisfied with the care given to us and the friendliness of the staff. Luke Nelson has always been ready to answer any questions we had. Dividend was paid as planned. Thankyou all.
My contact was Daniel,very informative and took me through each stage of the transaction in a professional manner.
Was treated with respect and very helpful manager. A pleasant experience.Thankst to Mr Luke Nelson
All the people I had dealings with have been very helpful
Samuel sold it to me. he behaved very passionately, professionally and patiently. delivered as he promised so far. easy to deal with and reliable.
I found all staff I spoke to were very professional and helpful.
We were looking for a medium term investment that would provide us with a steady income. We were a little apprehensive at first but the help and advice we received from Luke nelson and the team at Quinshaw put our minds at rest. Luke has continued to keep us informed and if there is anything we needed to know was happy to answer our questions. Good people to deal with
I opened up a 12month bond,about 4-5weeks ago.the sales rep who I was in contact with, called Kharyelle.she welcomed me to Quinshaw,Kharyelle was very friendly and helpful,very sweet and polite.certainly made me welcomed as a new customer. As promised after a month after I opened my bond,Kharyelle contacted me to see how things are.had a really pleasant and friendly chat.I am pleased and would recommend this young lady as she is a valuable member of staff for Quinshaw finance.:-)
Just taken out 3 year bond. Extremely helpful. Luke Edwards explained everything in depth. Must admit that I am thinking too good to be true but so far so good. Will update at a later date.
Initially I was most hesitant at taking up with such investments that Quinshaw were offering. However after more indepth explanation of what was on offer by their investment managers and in their mannerisms which I could not fault I have been pleased to invest with them.
Now I can sit back and look forward to them earning me the returns as stated. So far pleased.
Being new to investing my savings, my interactions with Quinshaw were somewhat trepid, but the the confidence and enthusiasm of Luke Nelson soon rubbed off. By the time the transaction was made I had virtually no reservations. Half expected buyers remorse, after all it was ALL my savings, but Luke's Guidance and support ensured that never happened. The returns seem really impressive without the concern that it might be too good to be true.
Luke has always been highly professional, calls back as promised, and generally offered good advice on investment strategy and products suitable to my requirements. Had I not already have made certain commitments regarding my investment fund, I would have put more of my business through Quinshaw, and hope to in the future.
Good service, very professional
Straightforward process I feel like I have made the correct decision by investing with them.
It has been a pleasure doing business with Quinshaw I would be happy to recommend them to anybody.
Quinshaw are a very effective company and they have given me good returns on my investments with them.
I was very wary to begin with but was enticed by the good rates that were on offer. I'm glad I decided to take the plunge as all my quarterly payments have been made back to me on time, I would highly recommend.
Professional service, good information provided and also good returns. I would definitely recommend.
Very satisfied with the level of service I have received from Quinshaw
Quinshaw Finance is rated 4.62 based on 129 reviews