Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidmarket?

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

Live Chat
"Quick response and money shortly in your account I will recommend!!!"
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"fantastic,quick service,No mumbo jumbo. Easy to use and understand. Would highly reccomend. Thank you."
"Credit rating not too good at all but i needed mo ey for.1 mo th and knew i could pay it back. Was unsure at first as i had not heard of Quidmarket. entered all my details honestly, they only asked for basic things and i was lucky to have my payslips online, so when asked i just took a screenshot and attached to my e mail. Money was in one hour later. Be honest and make sure you can afford it, start off with a small amount. Cheers quidmarket."
"Waste of my time...applied sent proof that i can pay...declined my application. They trust you on report not ability to pay, shocking company!"
"Very fast professional service highly recommend"
"Relatively easy to use not to bad"
"Great service, very friendly and helpful would definitely recommend"
"The service I got was very quick and efficient."
"A very fast turnaround which is exactly what you need at times. Have not had the need to make contact so cannot comment on customer service."
"Your add is miss leading"
"proved i had a decent income sent them everything they asked told it was going well then after 24 hours declined , judge people on a credit score not there ability to pay!"
"Complete waste of space. Stay well clear Also request 30 dats bank statement transaction. Not right and should never be allowed to trade :-)"
"Until site updated I was happy with service. Then everything changed Have never been granted a loan since. Despite no change in my employment or circumstances"
"Very dissatisfied with the service from quidmarket"
"Having paid my previous loan in full I was somewhat surprised that it took me a lot longer to be approved for a further loan, and also asked to supply my most recent wage slip, which I had to scan and email. Although I was eventually approved for a loan, I think a better streamlined system could be in place whereby you just log in, apply for a new loan. There should be a tick box which says something like "are your circumstances the same as when you last applied"? Then proceed to apply and get approved a lot quicker"
"Excellent customer service Would definitely recommend This company for your short term loan"
"Customer service used to be really good with this company but sometimes has changed and it's not anymore a friendly company. Treating previous customers with no care or respect has completely disappeared with this company. Very disappointing to see a previous good company go like this."
"hi you should do a xmas bonus for good customers x"
"Applied for a loan told I was provisionally approved. Few hours later was asked to send in image of wageslip which I sent. Another few hours later asked to send in an image of debit card which I sent. Another few hours passed and I received an email to say I was refused. This does ring alarm bells with me. If I was refused because of low credit rating then fair enough but surely they should conduct these checks first before asking for personal documents to be sent. Have dealt with other companies and never seen this kind of practice."
"Fast efficient service,staff friendly."
Quidmarket is rated 4.31 based on 285 reviews