Quidmarket Reviews

00AM
12AM

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

"Great service from quid market will use again if ever need to."
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"quidmarket are very good loan company . very easy to use"
"Very good service. I had an issue with a repayment date being a date late and quid market pulled out all the stops to help me in everyway. Thanks guys."
"Fast reliable service and good customer service"
"Great service. Very fast and helpfull. Will use again"
"Kelly the assistant I spoke to was amazing answered all the questions I had and ensured I knew what was going on which was great she definitely went above and beyond there should be more staff like that :) so thank you Kelly x"
"Always friendly and a excellent service"
"First time I have used this company service, I must say I am impressed with the Website layout, customer focus in terms of ease of applying. Even little things such as drop down menu's have been maximised for minimum yet precise input. The Chat support whilst applying was available and non intrusive. After I applied, I Ave had a question which was promptly answered via chat by a lady called Sonia. 10/10 Experience - Will definitely use again. Arnel S"
"Very helpful good feedback let friends and family know if they want money to give you a ring"
"Great service and fast"
"Excellent service, always helpful. Highly recommend :)"
"Found it easier to get what I needed"
"Avoid this company they asked me for personal documents and once i sent them in they rejected the loan at 5pm when they close , staff wanted to get home ."
"very helpful"
"I have used quid market in the past and the service is ok, although a little long winded. The most recent loan I applied for was not a good experience at all, I first of all tried logging into the site using my existing username and password, for only to be told that my credentials did not match, I clicked the forgotten password link, received an e-mail, clicked on the link contained within to reset the password only to be taken to the logon screen again. I then proceeded to apply as if I was a new customer, the form application is pretty straight forward although a little buggy on a mobile / tablet, at the end of application I was presented with a screen saying that someone would be in touch should further information be required, I received an email 2 hours later asking me to send a wage slip because my employment could not be verified, I sent a wage slip within 10 minutes of receiving the email. 2 hours later I received another email saying my funds could not be released until I sent in a wage slip, I replied to the email saying I had sent it 2 hours previously. In then received a further email 3 hours 20 minutes later asking me to confirm why I had no money left for the rest of the month? Again I responded within 10 minutes with an answer. 1 hour 30 minutes later, I received an email saying that my funds had been released and would be in my account shortly...Well shortly was a further 6 hours. For a returning customer who paid up on time with no problems previously, I find the whole process long winded and unnecessary, if I'd have been able to log in and complete a re-application I think everything may have been dealt with a lot quicker? I now have the funds I applied for, but unless the process is simplified and made easier to apply I shall not be using Quid Market again in the future."
"An easy to use, quick and efficient way of borrowing for one off circumstances."
"Your service was very good and applying was easy and quick thanks. Robert"
"They were nice and they process the loan very quickly and efficiently"
"very quick , very professional , would recommend"
"Quick and easy.. Money in half an hour!"
Quidmarket is rated 4.31 based on 274 reviews