Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidmarket?

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

Live Chat
"After accepting my loan application I have now been waiting for 2 days for the funds. They still have not been received on my part..but pretty sure the company will take the repayments even though I have not received any money. I am disgusted"
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick and easy to use friendly online staff"
"Fast decision and quick payout"
"very good and efficient response."
"Speedy and reliable"
"Fast easy application, people on help chat very friendly and helpful, repaid on time but declined further borrowing though"
"It was safe, reliable and quick. Support on line was good."
"Was pleased with no hassle quick acceptance and deposit and being able to pay over 2 months for unexpected car repair."
"Very quick and easy to use. Would certainly use again and recommend."
"Pleased with Quidmarket they gave me a chance when other companies wouldn't. Good customer service. I'd recommend them as a lender to others."
"Great service from quid market will use again if ever need to."
"quidmarket are very good loan company . very easy to use"
"Very good service. I had an issue with a repayment date being a date late and quid market pulled out all the stops to help me in everyway. Thanks guys."
"Fast reliable service and good customer service"
"Great service. Very fast and helpfull. Will use again"
"Kelly the assistant I spoke to was amazing answered all the questions I had and ensured I knew what was going on which was great she definitely went above and beyond there should be more staff like that :) so thank you Kelly x"
"Always friendly and a excellent service"
"First time I have used this company service, I must say I am impressed with the Website layout, customer focus in terms of ease of applying. Even little things such as drop down menu's have been maximised for minimum yet precise input. The Chat support whilst applying was available and non intrusive. After I applied, I Ave had a question which was promptly answered via chat by a lady called Sonia. 10/10 Experience - Will definitely use again. Arnel S"
"Very helpful good feedback let friends and family know if they want money to give you a ring"
"Great service and fast"