Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidmarket?

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

Live Chat
"Good helpful"
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very satisfied. Everything was made quick and easy"
"Reliable and very quick in sorting ur loan out in ur bank"
"Too much red tape to get a loan even for returning customers who had previousley paid back a lian then asked for same info. Will not use again"
Hi Michael - Really sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our service. If you wish to discuss this further please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on 0115 845 6434. We make every effort to ensure our customers are happy with the service we provide and value all feedback.
"Do not bother with this Company as when you apply they don't get back to you for days and then they expect you to send in all sorts of paperwork and then you will probably be declined anyway. Use a company such as Wonga,Quick quid, Peachy or Satsuma and you receive your loan within an hour."
Hi Geoff, I'm really sorry that you weren't responded to as quickly as you would have liked. We work hard to ensure that customers are responded to as quickly as possible. We value all feedback we receive and if you wish to discuss this further please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0115 845 6434.
"I received my first loan with no issues and even repaid early. I have therefore tried to reapply and been declined? I don't understand this when I even repaid my first loan early."
"This Website is full of FAKE positive reviews for Quidmarket. The reality is you Will Be Lucky to get a response to your application let alone receive a loan from them."
"Great, fast and efficient service. Staff are very friendly."
"Very good service and quick .. i will be using them again in the future. If your looking for quick cash come to these."
Hi Wayne, Thanks for your excellent feedback!
"Excellent customer service very quick at dealing with your loans"
"Very good and helpful would recommend them to my fr5"
"Easy Application form to use. Friendly customer service and cash paid out almost instantly."
"Quick application, Quick response, Quick pay out. What more can you ask for."
Hi David, thanks for the excellent feedback!
"Very helpful and friendly service, and very quick to reserve the money"
"Paid of my loan only to be told I can't get a new loan because of my credit so why give me one to start with you get a 1/5 for been a really bad service"
"Ignorant Waste of Space company. I applied for a loan from this company two weeks ago and I gave all my personal details including bank details/Employment information. I received an email straightaway telling me I had been provisionally approved for a loan and that an underwriter would contact me shortly by email. When I had had not heard anything back after a couple of days I sent an email to Quidmarket to find out what was happening but now two weeks on they have not responded. Absolute joke Avoid at all costs."
"it took almost a week for them to set up an account for me 6 emails (no response) an 3 times speaking on chat It was finally sorted ,I paid back the loan in full on 9th may online but received an email on the 30th telling me payment would be taken on 1st June so I sent email explaining that I had already paid and not to take any money from my account but low and behold no response and they took £198 from my account leaving me overdrawn with a £6.00 Daily change from my bank I've been on the phone spoke to a lady that was no older than 18 so she didnt have the best experience in telephone manners,spoke over me when I was explaining situation,wouldn't take me through a complaints procedure (extremely unprofessional) just told me I might get my money back between 2 hours and 3 days what sort of time scale is that oh and refused to pay any bank charges incurred as somehow its my fault they continued to take payment despite me paying it off 3 weeks earlier.ive never ever dealt with such a circus of a company full of clowns and performing monkey's will never use this company again and advise nobody else to either unless you want a guaranteed unpleasant experience,absolutely shocking and the most unprofessional company I've ever used. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!"
"Great, quick service. Thank you"
"Excellent service very fast and easy would recommend to anyone."
"Very quick, smooth application."
Quidmarket is rated 4.33 based on 280 reviews