Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidmarket?

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

Live Chat
"After having two previous loans with this company all paid back within plenty of time (6 month contracts paid within a month). On the third loan request they declined blaming my credit report, same report that has not changed since I had my first loan. As I have read on here seems they are just trying to boost their customer numbers up. Also they put a cross against my credit saying not paid in time, when I paid five months early, maybe affecting my credit rating!!!!!!!"
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Having previously left a 5 star review for Quidmarket after having a positive experience with them, I feel I should also now give them feedback for a negative experience. Having paid back my previous loan with them within 3 weeks of receiving it, I assumed I would be on a good standing with them, however having just been declined for another loan from them even though my circumstances have improved slightly I feel like just a number to them. Surely it would be beneficial to Quidmarket to loan to returning customers who actually paid their loan back, as it would ensure less bad debt accrual, or does common sense not exist anymore? Anyway I'll stick to Satsuma from now on, at least they value their existing customers."
"Excellent customer service. . Easy online application. Would Def recommend."
"Quick, convenient and hassle free"
"Fast service and efficient staff. Would definitely use again!"
"Waiting for funds. Currently over seven hours and counting, despite the email saying funds had been released at 2.15 in the afternoon. I needed this money today and youve let me down badly. I will never use this company again and urge others to use someone else."
Hi Chris, Our sincere apologies for the delay in the funds being issued. We encountered a technical issue with our Bank which has now been resolved. For further information please call us on 0115 845 6434
"Quick and friendly service"
"brilliant very good staff could not be more helpfull"
Thanks for your excellent feedback!
"fast, good servis"
"excellent service!"
"Couldn't believe how stress free it was qk easy and good rates"
Thanks for your brilliant feedback!
"One word, excellent"
"Simple and straightforward no fuss one of the best around THANKYOU for your help"
"Good service easy application and fast pay out I would recommend them"
"Very easy application and excellent service"
"I managed to acquire a loan through Quidmarket even though I have got an awful Credit Rating. I'm extremely grateful that they gave me a chance when I had been turned down off many other companies. I have now paid the loan off within 3 weeks, so should boost my Credit Rating a little. I found the website easy to use, and the money was sent to me very quickly. Only niggle for me was that I had to message them to close my loan after I paid the settlement figure, as it was still showing as live a day later."
"The service I received from QuidMarket is excellent."
Thanks for your excellent feedback Cheryl!
"Very helpful highly recommend"
"Really easy and straight forward service, I also found the people I spoke with when I called really friendly too. Thanks again!"
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your excellent feedback!
"Excellent and efficient service. Very helpful. I will definitely recommend them to everybody"
Quidmarket is rated 4.33 based on 280 reviews