Quidco Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Quidco

How would you rate Quidco ?

"Firstly let me start by saying that Quidco used to be a good site. The process worked well and if you had a query, a dispute or a claim then the staff would deal with this efficiently and fairly. Recently however this level of service has disappeared. I’m not sure of the reason but I get the impression that they may have outsourced their customer service or perhaps they have significantly lowered their recruitment standards. The quality of the service provided has dropped to a level where the Contact Us option on the webpage is hidden behind a number of generic ‘help’ options that obviously never answer your question, clearly they don’t want you to talk to their customer service staff! When you do eventually get given the opportunity to send an email the reply you receive will not only not answer your question but will also give the impression that your email has not even been read properly. Believe me I’ve had some bizarre responses to some very straight forward questions. The final straw came with a claim. I’ve had to claim before but as I say this has always been an efficient process and I’ve not previously had any issues. On this occasion my initial emails were either ignored or the reply was a generic response that did not address the issues that I had raised. My request to escalate the claim was also ignored and despite the fact that I had pointed out significant errors, I’m being generous not to call them lies, in their emails this was also ignored, I even provided proof in the form of correspondence from the company that I had made the purchase from. Still a point blank refusal to engage in any meaningful dialogue. It would seem that Quidco are not interested in retaining customers, providing a service or even abiding by their own terms and conditions so I have closed my account and moved my business to a competitors site (Top Cashback). Several months later and I have to say the difference worth it. If I could give them a zero rating I would."
"Good idea cashback it's just the waiting for it."
"They offer wonderful discounts"
"Excellent service, easy to use"
"Cash back makes everyone happy :)"
"The cashback deals are a great incentive to use Quidco"
"getting money back from my everyday purchases is a great bonus"
Quidco is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews