Quidco Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Quidco
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Quidco made you happy

"I received a cashback payment from Moonpig almost immediately for using Quidco to open the Moonpig page. It is a fantastic idea as you receive cashback for buying something you were going to anyway. I also have other payments due to me soon. Love it!"
Are you Quidco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nothing To Loose To me this is a no brainer If you make any purchases on the internet, as long as you access the website via Quidco then you can get rewarded with cashback. Great for everyday purchases like groceries and excellent cashback rates for bigger spending such as House Insurance."
"I've been using Quidco for a few years now. Apart from the odd tracking glitch the service has been brilliant, and they have always paid me out. It just takes a bit of time getting into the habit of cross referencing the site before you make that next purchase. It's worth the effort, especially for the long term financial rewards."
"Was due £32.50 in vouchers by using Clicksnap. They have decided that they are not going to pay me and closed my account even though the transactions had tracked and had been confirmed. Takes days to get an answer from their Transaction Integrity Team as well as Customer Support and will not give me details so I can further my complaint."
"Miles better experience than Topcashback. Quidco gave me my money back for a beauty box immediately, and was a hassle free BACS transfer into my bank account. Amazing and really wasn't expecting cashback to ever be this simple and easy and trustworthy. Will definitely be using again and have already recommended to friends who have signed up for some deals with Quidco!"
"Firstly let me start by saying that Quidco used to be a good site. The process worked well and if you had a query, a dispute or a claim then the staff would deal with this efficiently and fairly. Recently however this level of service has disappeared. I’m not sure of the reason but I get the impression that they may have outsourced their customer service or perhaps they have significantly lowered their recruitment standards. The quality of the service provided has dropped to a level where the Contact Us option on the webpage is hidden behind a number of generic ‘help’ options that obviously never answer your question, clearly they don’t want you to talk to their customer service staff! When you do eventually get given the opportunity to send an email the reply you receive will not only not answer your question but will also give the impression that your email has not even been read properly. Believe me I’ve had some bizarre responses to some very straight forward questions. The final straw came with a claim. I’ve had to claim before but as I say this has always been an efficient process and I’ve not previously had any issues. On this occasion my initial emails were either ignored or the reply was a generic response that did not address the issues that I had raised. My request to escalate the claim was also ignored and despite the fact that I had pointed out significant errors, I’m being generous not to call them lies, in their emails this was also ignored, I even provided proof in the form of correspondence from the company that I had made the purchase from. Still a point blank refusal to engage in any meaningful dialogue. It would seem that Quidco are not interested in retaining customers, providing a service or even abiding by their own terms and conditions so I have closed my account and moved my business to a competitors site (Top Cashback). Several months later and I have to say the difference worth it. If I could give them a zero rating I would."
"Good idea cashback it's just the waiting for it."
"They offer wonderful discounts"
"Excellent service, easy to use"
"Cash back makes everyone happy :)"
"The cashback deals are a great incentive to use Quidco"
"getting money back from my everyday purchases is a great bonus"
Quidco is rated 4.00 based on 12 reviews