QuickQuid Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Click Here

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

"I have been using you for many years without any problem It so sad to hear you are going"
"v ery helpful saved my day i love quick quid staff very polite thank you for all the help and quickness"
"Nice thanks"
"Amazing company! No discrimination what so ever! Easy, simple and fast! Very helpful, wish I’d used this company years ago! Very grateful"
"Very quick payments into your account. No paperwork just an online application!"
"Thank you so much for a Quick Quid loan you the good company help me out when i needed thank you so much and all the best 🙂"
"Great repayment schedule. First ones are smaller amounts and last ones are larger sums. Gives you plenty of time to sort out your personal finance and not stress too much"
"Got my loan promptly. Yet to make my first repayment hopefully get a top up so far so good"
"I've had 2 loans from them and both payed off ....with little interest compared to doorstop lenders ....spot on"
"They borrowed me money at the time I needed it & it was put into my account within 15 minutes.."
"very helpfully company and helped me out with small loans"
"Thank you so much for helping me I really needed your help and quick quid you delivered x"
"Very useful and easy to get the help I needed."
"Very good service I will extremely recommend Quickquid to anyone"
"Good at helping you get a quickquid loan Yours sincerely Christine"
"Good at helping you get a quickquid loan Yours sincerely Christine"
"Very Quick response, really comes in handy for that odd occasion when you need a bit of extra help. Will definitely use again"
"Really quick and easy service very pleased. Just helpful to know if I’m ever stuck for money I can always use the service again if need be and know it’s super fast."
"Absolutely great service very pleased"
"Good if you want some cash straight away"
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,119 reviews