QuickQuid Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Click Here

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

"Quick pay out and easy to use but i think it would b better if they didnt take a huge payment for your last one"
"They have been very helpful only think is they tell you can increase loan but I dont see how u can so that"
"Quick application process although can take 24 hours to approve if applying on a Sunday. Helpful and I could pay my loan off early"
"Easy to use and keep upto date"
"My very first loan from quickquid I had, the money didn't go in straight away. However the problem was sorted, I received the loan payment and all was well. I would happily recommend quickquid for a decent short term loan 🙂"
"Very fast and efficient"
"Best that I could find to be accepted with more reasonable rates and having 3 months to pay it back takes a lot of the pressure off"
"Got cash quickly when needed"
"Fast and friendly service reasonable rates will recommend to anyone might use again one day x"
"Wanted to pay it off three days after I took it out but couldn't find a way to do that."
"It was quick and easy to apply for a loan without any problems"
"Quick Quid was quick and easy to use."
"i was very happy with quickquid until yesterday the 9/3/19 i went to apply and dont know what i touched and it came back with i cant apply until 22/8/19 thats 6 months away and i really needed the money it really hit me bad as i have nothing now and dont know who else to turn to as i dont have no one who can help me"
"I have been with QuickQuid from 2016. Excellent customer service. I have had 6 loans with QuickQuid, however I have applied for loans in December, January, February to be told that my loan is declined. I have been a loyal customer what a joke. Won't be using your service again."
"Quick services, clear repayment plans, flexible"
"Quick and easiest.... recommended for sure.thank you"
"This came in very handy just after Xmas and filled a gap for finance I needed to help me through to my next payday Quick and easy"
"Helped me out for a cash boost, funds were available quickly! Good service"
"Thanks QuickQuid"
"Great for a small loan if an emergency occurs."
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,119 reviews