QuickQuid Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

czelinka@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

"Quick and easy and well informed at every stage."
"Good services"
"Had 2 loans of £50.00, about a month apart also paid back early (which you can do on the live chat). Couple of weeks logged into my account but I got a sorry you cant apply again til 05/05/19 so I waited til then logged in only to find they have changed the date yet again to now 21/05/19. Could understand if I had missed payments etc."
"Very efficient service provider"
"Got cash quickly when needed"
"QuickQuid really settled my worries as the payment plan set up is brilliant, I’m 21 and I work part time, trust me it’s just the best"
"Brilliant service"
"Fast and friendly service reasonable rates will recommend to anyone might use again one day x"
"Very expensive for such a little loan, should be able to pay more off with a touch of botton not calling up. Also having to pay a huge amount back on final payment should be spread out equally over the time"
"total waste of time"
"DO not use. Impossible to pay back early to save interest. No way of paying online. I called to do online, reached automated answer, clicked to request call back. Received automated call back, which did not work, click to speak to adviser did not work then the system cut off my call. I tried this three times with the same result but to no avail. Now very frustrated and angry. Obviously the company don't want me to pay off balance early to save interest. I WILL NOT USE AGAIN"
"My credit isn't good at all, restarting after bad debt in the past , have good income...ish now and needed to pay for a new washing machine asap I applied not thinking id get accepted at all... last attempt before resigning myself to handwashing for 2 weeks and to my my amazement they accepted not my requested amount but £50 less but still was in my account in the time it stated and ive now got my washing machine coming in the morning. Thank you Quick Quid :-)"
"Excellent service , money was there in no time at all when I needed it"
"I've borrowed about 4 times played you back on time no fail I asked for a loan as I have no money to get through the next 2 weeks I get a reply I can borrow in October are you serious I only borrow 2 to 3 hundred when I need it"
"Wanted to pay it off three days after I took it out but couldn't find a way to do that."
"Quick and easy helped in a situation."
"It was quick and easy to apply for a loan without any problems"
"I have had three loans with Quick Quid since joining them. Have relayed those loans early, then I apply for a forth loan, with the website telling me that my account has been paused for twenty five days. Not sure why this is?! Maybe being penalised for repaying early, and them not making enough money out of me from interest. Not impressed, and now very tempted to shop elsewhere."
"Absolutely clueless on the phones and online simply not interested. Company took a payment off £260 twice ! And denied it for weeks..call centre workers are totally clueless when trying to explain....stay away"
"Very fast and easy to use interface"
QuickQuid is rated 4.20 based on 2,098 reviews