QuickQuid Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuickQuid
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
QuickQuid send me messages saying I am eligible for a loan but when I apply I am told I’m not eligible. Seems a bit of a joke would not recommend using this company.
Never ever ever use this company! I paid off my daughters loan of 212.50 and they took they payment twice! When my daughter rang them they said the refund would be made in 7 days! They said a quicker way to get the money would be to take out another loan and repay it when the refund is made!! Absolute joke!! The reason I paid the loan off in the 1st place was because if the extortionate rates on a loan my daughter stupidly took out without my knowing. This should be better regulated! How come you can get money in your account within an hour then they are charging you interest but it takes 7 days when they owe you ?
Terrible service tried to repay this loan several times. They failed to take the money out off the account and just continued to add more interest. When asked for an account number and sort code for the company was told they could not give out the information. A totally imoral and corrupt company trying to get a lot of extra money out of people. Needs to be investigated,..I was paying this off for my daughter
Quick quick I had to pay more money back to them The first time I paid in full it didn't go through They say the system was down I had to wait 3 week pay them again young people or people Borrow loan I say don't and call the Is 40 PM minute? Not going
They came in very handy. Used them twice now and customer support has always been lovely. Always paid early, so no issues there either. Will use again if needed.
This is good servise for me....
Extremely pleased with quickquid service, needed a loan to help pay for my faulty electrics and was in my account within the hour. Without their help we would of had to wait 2 weeks without heating, so very grateful Thank you.
Oky oku oky
They are really helpful and understanding. Don't panick about anything they
Asked for my pay date to be changed and was fullyour agreed by quick quid yet they still tried to take the money out early when this was noticed by myself I immediately contact them and paid the amount in full and they apologised. Nothing was thought of this until they reported a late payment on my account meaning now my credit has suffered dramatically. I rang up and continuously got thrown around to who I should contact and when I finally contacted them by email they said I was lying and that they record all there calls and that they would not remove it. I asked why if this was the case did I get an apology off there member of staff saying it was them at fault. They dismissed this and made out it was irrelevant. I am currently undergoing legal advice and have been informed a case can be made. I thought quick quid was a good customer driven company until this. I would not recommend to anyone the stress they've caused me is disgusting stopping me obtaining a house and giving me no choice but to fight for what I know is the truth.
Good service.
help me out alot.
A dedicated button to click, in order to repay a loan early, would be a great help.
never had a problem before updated bank details to then be told my application had been withdrawn was on phone over half an hour proving my source of income stated my wages were payed into savings account not once did the women mention that was not a valid form of account as it was not a checking account... thanks for nothing quick quid hardly quick wasted my whole morning
Obviously the interest is high but if you use it for a short term solution it is often cheaper than a bank charge for an unpaid bill of late payment fee. Service was really good and easy to repay early.
It Seems that Quickquid`s policy on responsible lending is a big F*"! You to all loyal and good paying customers. Reason for one star is because it wont let you select zero
Thank you so much for a Quick Quid loan you the good company help me out when i needed thank you so much and all the best šŸ™‚
Don't use these cowboys, I applied for a loan in my account is said approved I got credit agreement which also said approved money is on way to my bank. Three days later still no money, I complained then got email saying I was approved and they were in the process of sending money. Still no money in my account after 3 phone calls I then get email saying I was not approved.......... Complete cowboys I will be filing a complaint with all the relevant authorities you can imagine how I feel.... I was feeling low before now I can't get any lower ā˜¹ļø
Had 2 loans with you ,paid on time every for night,then got refused 3'rd time