QuickQuid Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

czelinka@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

"Not recommended"
"Only near perfect credit scores need apply. Then the interest rate is high. Advertise all credit is welcome but not in my eyes only very good or perfect will do. Stay clear and get a loan from Uncle Buck far easier than these liars!"
"I would really appreciate if you could extend my loan"
"Not happy has repayments was too high an not impressed with the customer service at all!"
"Declined a request. Not a first time customer . ALWAYS paid back on time in past"
"Outstanding customer service and excellent people skills"
"Thanks quick quid you helped me out so quick and easy"
"Well I applied for loan got accepted but gave the wrong account details contacted straight away on same day to put details right but was told that I had to wait till the money was returned back to quick Quid from the bank but apparently it to this day still has not yet been received back to them. Considering if u give the wrong bank details it’s stuck in stream and would not be this long in returning funds but yet apparently I’m still responsible for funds??????? I don’t think so I’ve not received this loan baring in mind I tried to correct error on the same day as applying for loan."
"So happy with quick quid they were there to help when no one else could. Would highly recommend using them. X"
"Great the help I needed when nobody would help me. Absolutely fantastic thank you."
"Best that I could find to be accepted with more reasonable rates and having 3 months to pay it back takes a lot of the pressure off"
"Fast approval, easy to understand payment terms"
"My wages don't go in my bank till at least 1am and I had an email at the back of 12 at night telling me I've missed a payment?! It isn't my fault what time my wages go into my bank."
"Absolute crooks !! Pure and simple this company should be brought before the FSA a totally irresponsible company with no morals whatever. Call centre must employ uneducated idiots who simply do not listen to anything you say !!!"
"Brilliant services"
"Good services"
"Very disappointed with this service! its as if paying early is a crime with punishment of being declined of any future loans. I logged in to take out a loan and got the sorry you have to wait a month to apply message which I did. I reapplied a month later only to receive another apply again in a month message. I have never had a late payment or outstanding loan. I choose to pay early because I could afford to pay off my loan in full and because the interest rates waiting the full 3 months term was beyond ridiculous. I have an ok credit history so cannot understand why I would've been declined especially since they have given me a loan before. Waste of my time! if you have time to waste then use QuickQuid"
"I do not Anderstand company's like this one have has a couple of loans with this just to reaply and be declined so frustrating"
"Easy to use great service fast response"
"Brilliant service help when needed"
QuickQuid is rated 4.20 based on 2,098 reviews