QuickQuid Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend QuickQuid

czelinka@enova.com

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Thank you so much for helping me I really needed your help and quick quid you delivered x"
"Irresponsible lender, stay well away! They rejected my complaint about providing unaffordable loans. The adjudicator at FOS ruled in my favour and asked QuickQuid to refund all interest and charges. They have not responded to the adjudicator yet, playing their delaying tactics and games. Their customer service is a joke... My next complaint will be sent to the FCA. Please DO NOT USE this company!"
"Very useful and easy to get the help I needed."
"Very good service I will extremely recommend Quickquid to anyone"
"Good at helping you get a quickquid loan Yours sincerely Christine"
"Good at helping you get a quickquid loan Yours sincerely Christine"
"Really dispionted"
"Very Quick response, really comes in handy for that odd occasion when you need a bit of extra help. Will definitely use again"
"Didnt give me loan"
"It's a great company but I think there should be able to top the loan up"
"Really quick and easy service very pleased. Just helpful to know if I’m ever stuck for money I can always use the service again if need be and know it’s super fast."
"Absolutely great service very pleased"
"Easy to use and keep upto date"
"My very first loan from quickquid I had, the money didn't go in straight away. However the problem was sorted, I received the loan payment and all was well. I would happily recommend quickquid for a decent short term loan ๐Ÿ™‚"
"I paid early 2 loans. And then they don't leave me any money. I can't understand..."
"Good if you want some cash straight away"
"Very fast and efficient"
"Every month said I could apply then declined. False advertising on TV, I paid off my loan months ago. Very upset sharks the whole company suck you in with promises"
"Not recommended"
"Only near perfect credit scores need apply. Then the interest rate is high. Advertise all credit is welcome but not in my eyes only very good or perfect will do. Stay clear and get a loan from Uncle Buck far easier than these liars!"
QuickQuid is rated 4.20 based on 2,096 reviews