Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

customersupport@quickmobilefix.com

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix made you happy
Having the same issue as a lot of other reviewers on here. Ordered my phone early September, cancelled it a week later & still waiting on my refund. Kept being told due to covid & staff shortages it would take longer than usual...... two dates that I was told refund would take place have passed without being refunded. Raised dispute early November to be told 12 weeks before this would be sorted...... & absolutely no help from Monzo as they say MasterCard set out their guidelines ........ but now I’m told it will be at least March 3rd now because QMF only accepted the dispute last week (the date they said they would pay me my refund). It’s not fair to be out £400 pound for something I never received, & that the card issuer isn’t doing more to help either.......... anyone any advice on what I can do next......anyone actually get their refund????
my camera and flash light on the back of the phone has stopped working
We ordered a phone for my daughter's birthday on the 8th of October we have not received the phone,
The last 3 items i've ordered have had problems. 1x ipad didn't arrive after over a month, had to be cancelled. 1x iphone 6s was shipped with a defective battery. 1x iphone 7, hasn't arrived after nearly a month, had to be cancelled. The support team are helpful and friendly, but weren't able to make sure the items were sent in good time.
I have had a mix experience with QMF. The communication is very rapid. The phone I received wasn’t A grade at all. After 3 days something inside it went lose and created annoyance whilst moving the phone around. But since I feared the delivery times and how soon we’ll get the phone back I went to a local shop to get it checked and got it repaired (+£40). So all in all happy the phone didn’t have any other major issues just lazy reassembling ( they alot of time in quality checks too)
When I bought my phone the advert said it was in good condition but when I received it the screen was poking a bit. The phone was only needed for a couple of months so I kept it and didn’t make a complaint but then the phone fell off my couch and the screen and the back of the phone separated. Won’t be ordering from here again in fear of false advertising again
I was disappointed with the last purchase of an iPhone 8. The phone has bouts of instability where screens change haphazardly and codes cannot be entered correctly. I contacted the Technical group, but they advised a reset. I shouldn't have to do this myself. Advice from a repairer suggested that the screen needed replacing (at a cost of £90). These mixed messages don't foster confidence in your company.
You were unable to send me the phone I ordered so sent me one of a lower quality and said I would receive a partial refund. I have emailed countless times as I never received the refund and you just ignore me or say you'll get back to me and don't. Otherwise the phone is fine
Still waiting for the phone to be returned after over two weeks
Purchasing and delivery of the phone was fine but communication was terrible. Within 2 weeks I had a software problem and tried to get in touch with the company but haven't heard anything back.
Face ID on the phone doesn’t even work
I was asking for a refund still have not received my money it’s almost been 3 months. But the delivery was fast and customer service was good.
Still waiting for the case I ordered with my phone
Product as described but very quick to take payment before telling you there is a 14 day wait before despatch of your item because in their terms “your item is being vigorously checked” it turned up with a hardware fault but due to waiting around 18-20 days for the device I fixed this myself. Probably wouldn’t recommend for the reason that they are vague with delivery timescales and the item was on described as good to immaculate but came quite rough.
Phone damage still no replacement however phone appearance very new looking
Delivery waiting times for original phone were excessive. Phone was broken and took even longer to be replaced. Left me without a phone for weeks before being fixed. The phone I ended up getting was a different colour
Constantly written about my phone no answer absolutely unacceptable and they haven’t communicated back!
I have purchased two iPhone XS from quick mobile fix. The first was the only time I have strayed from buying direct from Apple for a phone for my wife Described as good condition. It was brilliant and very well priced, so I recommended QMF to two friends who bought phones and bought a replacement handset (IPhone X) For my daughter and went for an ‘Excellent’ condition model. It has been a problem ever since Arriving. The screen would go black, then come back on and now will not come on at all. It has not been dropped, or been in water and has suffered no damage at all. I have tried contacting Quick Mobile Fix for assistance and a resolution but have not received a response. My daughter’s birthday is on 17th July so I am hoping it will be resolved by then. Come on QMF, please redeem yourself.
phone sent straight way but case ordered at same time was not and needed three separate reminders to credit back cost charged to my card . No explanation as to why it was not sent with original order either so had to get one from elsewhere
The phone arrived quickly, but not the rest of my order. It just wasn't sent. I had to send many emails and finally had to threaten them with Trading Standards. Now the phone is playing up. I would return it, but don't trust them to give me the money back, so I am stuck with it. I would not use them again!
Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.18 based on 6,774 reviews