QuickeDivorce Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QuickeDivorce

About QuickeDivorce: We provide a range of Divorce services that save you hundreds compared to solicitors. We also offer the best value and price compared to other online divorce providers.

support@quickedivorce.co.uk

3 Isis Court, Wyndyke Furlong, Oxfordshire,

How would you rate QuickeDivorce?

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sylvia Tennant

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about QuickeDivorce in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sylvia Tennant
Verified Buyer
"I used the managed divorce option and have no complaints whatsoever. the service was quicker than expected as I know most courts take 6 months or more. My case manager was responsive and the online tracker is fab. Thanks guys."
"Up to now have placed 1 phone call that was answered promptly and professionally. Accessed the website which was simple and completed an on-line form which is just a case of filling in the boxes. No problems so far :)"
Kelly Lancaster
Verified Buyer
"Fast service. A straight forward form to fill in"
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the Great review, our DIY Download service provides excellent value for those on a Strict budget that also have enough time to complete the Divorce process themselves, its always good to hear that our Customers are pleased with our Services.

The Divorce Experts at QuickeDivorce
"Quick divorce was an easy site to use, staff were helpful and of course it was a lot cheaper than going to a solicitor. My divorce was quite straight forward so all went well ."
Steve Bryant
Verified Buyer
"Was sceptical about using it but this quickedivorce thing did actually work. Everything well explained and easy to process. Must have saved me a packet! Very pleased..."
Sarah Cartwright (was Eryar)
Verified Buyer
"I found QuickEDivorce very helpful. I had no clue about forms and who to contact, so it was nice to be able to let them do all the running around. My only concern was it seemed to take forever to get through to them on the phone. But everything was done efficiently and worry free :)"
"I found this website extremely useful and completed my divorce quickly and easily"
Keith Archer
Verified Buyer
"Found the site to be very clear and easy to follow. The process looked daunting so I opted for the managed service and could not fault it. Forms were simple to complete and the process fairly painless. If you have a fairly straightforward case like mine with no complexities or disputes and have a mutual wish to "get it over with" as economically and smoothly as possible, then this service is for you. If you have matters to sort out between you, then think on! Keep it simple - do it online! K"
Helen Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I found the website easy to use & the documents were a reasonable & affordable price"
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your feedback on our service. Our research and development team work hard in making sure that the cost of our Divorce Services are as competitive as they can be.

We feel that for the quality of service and the features each client receives, that we cannot be matched on any level and beat the competitors hands down.

We also pride ourselves on providing first class support to each and every client.

QuickeDivorce Customer Services
"Excellent friendly reliable good value for money service, highly recommend them"
Kelly Moulson
Verified Buyer
"Self explanatory, easy to follow instructions, staff very helpful when needed. Would highly recommend. Very good value for money."
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your feedback, it really is welcome. We know that the backbone of any good service is the customer support behind it, which is why we strive to make sure every client receives support by Telephone, e-mail or livechat when they need it and in a responsive professional manner.

QuickeDivorce Customer Services
"I signed up with QuickeDivorce and they sent me full instructions along with all the forms pre-filled in with as much data as they could. I won't say it was simple from then on - I still had to read and re-read the instructions and check everything I sent to the courts over and again - but I didn't ever have to ask for further guidance. I managed to save many hundreds of pounds and I didn't have to take time of work for meetings with a solicitor so I can recommend them very highly."
Hi David,

At QuickeDivorce we know that we save our Clients hundreds of pounds, but sometimes its good to hear it from the clients themselves :).

Thank you for your review and the constructive feedback you have provided.

We have recently redesigned the DIY service, to provide our Clients with more benefits whilst also giving them clear and detailed information, that guides them and doesn't leave them guessing at any step.

We love feedback, especially when it helps us to provide the best experience possible for our clients.

Many thanks again David

QuickeDivorce Customer Services
"Easy to follow instructions, and cost a fraction of what it would if I had instructed a solicitor. Would recommend for a quick and easy divorce."
Hi Julie,

Thank you for the excellent feedback. We're really happy that we continue to save our clients on average over £500 each. We aim to provide a quick and simple service, while also providing attentive and understanding customer support. We also do everything in our power to make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.

QuickeDivorce Customer Services
"The process was simple and quick. It had easy to follow instructions and was a straight forward process. I would recommend quickedivorce to anyone."
Hi Claire,

Many thanks for letting us know what you thought about our service.
We're very happy to hear that we are meeting our high expectations and have helped you get Divorced in a quick and straightforward way.

Paula Marie
Verified Buyer
"From the start it was made easy, divorce is not a pleasant experience but it was made bare able with all the help given,"
Hi Paula,

Thank you for your Feedback, it really is appreciated. The Divorce process will always be a hard and stressful experience, our aim at QuickeDivorce is to make it easier and as straightforward as possible for our Clients, guiding and assisting our clients through every step of the Divorce process.

Mark Keenan

QuickeDivorce Customer Services
"Extremely helpful and made a traumatic event much easier for me being in poor health. Thankyou"
Hi Hazel,

Just a quick note to say thank you for your Review, we really welcome any kind of feedback at Quicke Divorce to make sure that we keep to our high standards and quality control.

Mark Keenan