Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London

Hainault Business Park, 41-43 Roebuck Road, Redbridge, Ilford IG6 3TU, UK

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London made you happy
this Company is a fraud. Please beware. I ordered a phone with a scratch on it and despite sending it back, quick mobile fix repeatedly ignored my emails to process a refund. They don’t have a number to call and no one is available on the web chat and their response to emails is shocking and only respond when they want your money. Don’t be fooled by their prices as they are selling you cleaned second hand phones that haven’t really been through any proper reconditioning. Avoid this company at all costs
These people are con merchants. Don't believe the good reviews. Myself and a friend have both been conned. No phone delivered. No refund given. They DO Not have the STOCK THAT'S ADVERTISED Please please don't waste your money. there No contact number to call customer service . I am going through bank / trading standards to deal with situation.
You should not transact with this company. I ordered a phone from them for christmas for my daughter since the 28th of November and upon till now I have not received the phone. My daughter was so disappointed that she didn't get a Christmas present. A company that doesn't have a phone for you to contact them is questionable. DON'T TRANSACT WITH THEM
Do not use this company. I ordered a phone at the beginning of December, for my daughter for Christmas. They couldn't give me a dispatch date, It still wasn't dispatched on the 20th. I had to order another phone from a different company. so I emailed and cancelled the order, the phone was still sent even though a email was sent saying it was cancelled. The phone arrived it was really poor quality. This company doesn't even have a phone number and they take ages to reply to emails. Do not buy from them.
No STARS AT ALL ..order not received and still no refund !THIS IS A DIABOLICAL COMPANY PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE JOKERS .do not believe the good reviews an there singing an dancing website .customer service is none existent !! ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK ..
THEY DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR MAKE DELIVERIES AT ALL. THEY MAKE DELAYS AFTER DELAYS AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BANKS OR THE POLICE. THEY USE AUTOMATED RESPONSES VIA EMAIL AND THEYRE LIVE CHAT. THEY HAVE FAKE EMPLOYEES RESPONDING TO CUSTOMERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Your service is the worst I have ever come across. Ordered a iPhone X on the 27th October. Received on 14th November (later than the 7 day delivery conformation) and the phone was faulty. Returned on the 15th November (you received it on the 19th November). Today is the 6th December and the issue has still not been resolved. We have asked for a full refund as we have lost all faith and trust in your service.
Ordered phone . Waited for a long time , then kept being delayed . Finally gave up and asked for refund . Told two weeks took about five . Thanks goodness it’s over
AVOID AT ALL COSTS Paid for iPhone screen repair, charge cable and screen protector two weeks later and several messages To The so called customer services and still no products and a broken screen. No apologies and still fighting to get a refund. Currently £52.98 down and having to pay elsewhere to get the phone fixed.
DONT buy anything off this site!! I purchased a iPhone 8 and had to cancel my order because it never came. I asked for a full refund and I still haven’t got it and I don’t think I will! They are robbers!
Warning warning warning. This is a scam site run by Nigerian fraudsters. They won’t send you your purchase and won’t refund you. What they will do is excuses.
Stay away from this site. They say they have phones.... The phone was never delivered. They keep you awaiting for weeks more than 1 month on my case... But even if you ask full refund... They disappear... No reply at all... I had to contact visa for my full refund. The guy in visa told me other guys had the same issue with the same website. Just stay away
Terrible experience. Ordered Ipad 2 weeks before my daughters birthday, after 7 days had passed (promised delivery date) I received generic emails saying I must wait 4 working days we are testing the item. That went on for 1 month. I asked to cancel at this point. 8 weeks since ordering and I havent had my refund of almost £400 back or even a response to my emails asking when the money will be paid back. AVOID THIS COMPANY. NO CONTACT NUMBER AND FALSE PROMISES
After ordering a phone for my daughter present it wasn’t until after paying that I notice it say can take 7days for delivery. Still waiting after 10 working days 2 full weeks still not had order now they are saying will be another 4 days and they ignored the part we’re I asked for a refund in stead music magpie do not take this long. They were responding fast on email until I asked were I leave a review they still have not replied either. Will never use these again and let’s hope I have the order by the weekend as promised it’s a joke. They clearly advertising phones they dnt even no if ready to sell Quality checks should be done before advertising the phone
Still waiting For a refund now as I know I’m not getting the phone I ordered wish I looked at the reviews first would never of even looks at this company.
Still waiting it’s now been over 2 weeks and still no phone or no refund wonder what will come first
Please,Please, Please do not use this company they are quick to sell any problems forget it and say goodbye to your money , try to call waste of time , e-mails I’ve given up Please ,Please do not get ripped off.
Orded refurbished iphone and canceldd it two days later was given two different dates for refund none arrived had to do claim back on my credit card took my nearly 3 months to get my money back . would not use quick mobile fix ever again.
Phone never cam and neither did refund. Fake company
Do not buy from this company. I never received the iPhone I ordered and when I contacted them they kept putting the date back. Now I have cancelled my order and I am still waiting for a refund which I will be astonished if it arrives in the timescale they are advising. I’ve heard similar and worse reports from many of their customers and I’m shocked they are allowed to trade.
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.14 based on 97 reviews