Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London

Hainault Business Park, 41-43 Roebuck Road, Redbridge, Ilford IG6 3TU, UK

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Avoid. Ordered a IPhone X. The estimate dispatch days came and went. Gave them 3 chances as their communication is very responsive to emails. After 3 weeks, I gave up and cancelled the order. Glad I paid with credit card as I could get money back easier that way. Went to music magpie and got better phone (XR) for a small amount more and it arrived a few days later."
"Took the money as with loads of other people but didn't deliver or refund"
"These are the facts of my customer experience 10th Dec - Phone ordered 17th Dec - Request to change delivery address as it would be closed on 24th Dec (delivery date) 17th Dec Email received to state that this is possible and a note had been added to account for dispatcher 24th Dec Phone delivery attempted at incorrect address 24th Dec Phone calls to QMF to sort this out Told someone will call me back 27th Dec Contact courier however they were unable to do anything as needed confirmation from QMF Office was closed till 2 Jan 2 Jan Courier contacted me to state that they were trying to sort out the issues 3rd Jan Phone delivered 6th Jan Contact QMF as phone didnot work with any sim 7th Jan QMF asked me to check phone has been set up correctly 7th Jan I replied explaining that it had been done and i had checked it with an existing sim card 8th Jan Waited 90mins on hold with customer service - to be asked to do a hard reset and call them back if this did not work 8th Jan I emailed QMF to explain that this had been tried and not worked and I was requesting a refund 10th Jan QMF replied to state that someone was looking into the case 14th Jan I wrote as noone had contacted me 15th Jan QMF requested the IMEI number 15th Jan I sent the IMEI number 15th Jan QMF offered to repair my phone as a priority 15th Jan I requested a full refund 16th Jan QMF emailed me stating a 2nd email would be sent and that I should return the device it would be checked and confirmed 16th Jan I emailed to state still waiting for 2nd email 16th Jan Email received 21 Jan Phone returned 28th Jan Phone confirmed as delivered 30th Jan Emailed QMF for update on phone and refund ?? Was told to wait 28 days for a refund 6 Mar Emailed as no refund had been received 6 Mar QMF state passed to finance team for investigation 12 Mar QMF emailed to say that refund would be be in account on 19.04 12 Mar emailed QMF to explain that this is unacceptable 13 Mar Phone call and email received to request bank details for a refund 13 Mar Details sent 18 Mar Emailed received to state that payment would be in my account between 20.3 and 22.3 22 Mar Email received to state that as I paid my credit card and they have changed provider I need to request a chargeback from them or bank refund will take 6 to 8 weeks At no point has anyone apologised or tried to help without a prompt These are the facts of my experience with Quick fix mobile I hope this helps"
"Had to have phone fixed twice for the same fault in the space of 4 months. Each time it took over a month to return the phone and they expect me to pay £189 to repair the original fault. Would avoid"
"Absolutely disgusted with this service and may even consider going to trading standards and watchdog, ordered two phones on 30.10.18, waited ages for the phones, got fobbed of for weeks saying they will be dispatched within 2-3 days, kept complaining so then received an email saying they didn’t have the phones but I could have alternate phones and they’d be delivered next day, I said no I don’t want alternate phones so just refund me. Told them I’d waited long enough and that they shouldn’t be selling phones that they didn’t actually have in stock. Then received an email saying rather than get a refund why don’t they look into when the phones would be dispatched I said don’t bother I just want a refund. Still haven’t received a refund!!! RIP OFF company Basically selling phones they don’t have in stock and then fob you off for weeks. These were Xmas presents and cost just short of £200, I’m a single mum of 4 and can’t afford to be going out buying replacements. If I could give NO STARS I would but only have the option to give 1 star. If I don’t get my refund in two days I’m going to consumer rights, trading standards, watchdog and a solicitor. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from here Quick at replying to emails shame there not quick when it comes to delivering goods/ refunds"
"Having saved hard, I ordered my daughter's dream phone on the 31st October for Christmas. After the stipulated 10 days I did not receive my phone, they advised it would be another 5 days, still no phone, I therefore cancelled the order on the 20th November. I was advised a refund would be forthcoming in 10-14 working days, The refund date was confirmed as the 12th December. This has now passed and no refund has been received. I need to get the money back to buy the much sought after phone. They now are not responding to my e-mails. I am at my wits end. PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!"
"Poor company.... Took 2 months to get payment from them. Had to raise a case with PayPal. Please check on Facebook group called Quick Mobile Fix - Customer experiences before deciding to use this company"
"Bunch of incompetent, thieving cowboys. Sent my mobile to them for repair 2 months ago. Told on 7th NOVEMBER it was being tested and dispatched after that. Still waiting, NO repaired phone, NO refund NO COMUNICATION (Oh the irony!) NO update. They feign mock concern when you post reviews, and when you respond - they still cant communicate !! Steer Clear !"
"I bought my boy a iphone 7 bundle 15 working days before his birthday. WHAT A JOKE. IT STILL HASNT ARRIVED I HAVE CALLED THEM MANY TIMES AND ALL THEY HAVE SAID IS IT WILL BE DESPATCHED TODAY OR TOMMORROW GUESS WHAT IT HASNT GOT DESPATCHED. Please fix ur company. My boy is still waiting. U should call yourself slow mobile fix. What a joke...."
"Avoid!!! Absolute joke if a company... 21 days in total waiting for a phone now... They are just thieves!!!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Placed my order for iPhone 6 on 17/10/18 and still waiting for it. I’ve emailed 3 times and got a reply saying the delay to the dispatch of order has been due to the stringent quality control checks we have to carry out on all of our devices both prior to sale and again prior to dispatch which has caused a backlog of orders and my order is due to be dispatched within the next 5-7 working days at the latest but we can confirm that your order will most likely be dispatched much quicker than this. Was meant to be a birthday present for my daughter. Requested refund but no reply. Can’t get through on phone"
"Have exchanged over 30 emails about an iPhone 7 I sold to them for £130 on 5th September. STILL no money in my account. Their FAQs and their own policy state you will have the money within 5 working days, the customer service team told me 10 from the date it changed to payment processed - which didn’t happen until 4th October. Why? Because they put a hold on the recycling service but didn’t say why. Awful level of interaction, never answer the phone. Most email responses are copy and paste and don’t help."
"I bought an iPhone 6 in April it stopped working in June so I sent it back. They tried to fix it but said it was a hardware fault and were going to send me a replacement but never did. They don't reply to your emails and on the occasions I have actually managed to get through they fob me off and say it's sorted then nothing happens and I can't get through again. Under the consumer credit act they owe me 149.99 and I am in the process of taking them to the small claims court. I don't want a replacement phone from them just a refund as per my consumer rights."
"Sent phone away for recycling over 3 weeks ago and still no sign of payment! Wait ages for a response to any emails and still no answers or commitments on their part It’s a disgrace!!!!"
"Ordered an refurbished Iphone 6 and QMF claims it would be dispatched in 3-5 working days, Picture below. Once I paid for the phone I then received an email that it would be dispatched up to 10 working days which was a joke I could have went to my local phone dealer and bought the mobil instead of dealing with this hassle, then I emailed them towards the 10th day and they replied back that its going to take another 3-5 working days for "Further Quality Control Test On My Device" you would think that the mobiles would be tested before selling/advertising them which is logical. Honestly I bought from QMF not knowing that they had bad reviews and would had never bought from them in the beginning if I had knew. ID185029"
"Paid for a refurbished phone 25/7/18 at 12 days later no phone, they do not answer the phone and an email said it would be another 5 working days .. Their terms and conditions state to allow 10 working days...it is now 15 days I have demanded a refund ...no reply"
"So at the minute I have 9 people all saying you are scam artist and all 9 people have signed my police report form accepting to plea against you in a court of law. For the charges of thef, Internet fraud, and false advertising equating to what they say can be upto a 5 year prison sentence depending on the amount of people you have stolen from. I am sickened by this and I'm glad the police are investigating my case. Please sort your lives out, give me my money or I'll continue with the police. I am 2 more days away from paying for a lawyer to make things a lot worse for you. This is not a threat just a heads up that you are scamming a lot of people and you have to answer for your crimes."
"Great service and the refurbished phone I brought is like new. Thank you"
"I bought iPhone 7. After 1 week the screen was virtually unusable. Took it to Apple who informed me an unofficial screen had been used and hence the problem. Returned to company who promised a 1week turn around. After 1 week I’d heard nothing so asked them the status of the repair. They’d forgotten they’d received it and assured me they’d start it soon and should take 2-4 working days, not including the postage time. All in I was without my phone for 3 weeks (few days to send and few more days to receive). They DON’T use offial parts but my screen works ALMOST as it should. 1-2 days after getting my phone back and people complained that when talking to me on said phone I was too quiet to be heard. Turns out now there’s a problem with the microphone. Can I afford to be without my phone for another 3 weeks? They also DON’T do refunds after a few weeks. They’d probably go bust if they did. The company address is easy to find and I’m EXTREMELY surprised customers haven’t turned up in person to remove goods to be compensated."
"Quick Mobile Fix is an absolute scam. They quoted me the highest price for my phone and free returns so I chose to sell my phone to them. Two weeks later I receive part of the money I was expecting. I have emailed them everyday for a response and only once they emailed back to say they sent me a new revised quote and that I accepted it. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REVISED QUOTES AND DID NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE. They have lied, kept part of my money and my phone and won’t get back to my emails. I have reviewed them on Trust Pilot and they have reported my reviews as spam! They are regulated by the FCA but don’t have a complaints process and do not get back to emails within 24 hours as they state. I email everyday and no response by email for over 2 weeks! Do not buy or sell they are scammers! Still waiting to get this resolved!"
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.18 based on 22 reviews