Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London

Hainault Business Park, 41-43 Roebuck Road, Redbridge, Ilford IG6 3TU, UK

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London made you happy

"Have exchanged over 30 emails about an iPhone 7 I sold to them for £130 on 5th September. STILL no money in my account. Their FAQs and their own policy state you will have the money within 5 working days, the customer service team told me 10 from the date it changed to payment processed - which didn’t happen until 4th October. Why? Because they put a hold on the recycling service but didn’t say why. Awful level of interaction, never answer the phone. Most email responses are copy and paste and don’t help."
"I bought an iPhone 6 in April it stopped working in June so I sent it back. They tried to fix it but said it was a hardware fault and were going to send me a replacement but never did. They don't reply to your emails and on the occasions I have actually managed to get through they fob me off and say it's sorted then nothing happens and I can't get through again. Under the consumer credit act they owe me 149.99 and I am in the process of taking them to the small claims court. I don't want a replacement phone from them just a refund as per my consumer rights."
"Sent phone away for recycling over 3 weeks ago and still no sign of payment! Wait ages for a response to any emails and still no answers or commitments on their part It’s a disgrace!!!!"
"Ordered an refurbished Iphone 6 and QMF claims it would be dispatched in 3-5 working days, Picture below. Once I paid for the phone I then received an email that it would be dispatched up to 10 working days which was a joke I could have went to my local phone dealer and bought the mobil instead of dealing with this hassle, then I emailed them towards the 10th day and they replied back that its going to take another 3-5 working days for "Further Quality Control Test On My Device" you would think that the mobiles would be tested before selling/advertising them which is logical. Honestly I bought from QMF not knowing that they had bad reviews and would had never bought from them in the beginning if I had knew. ID185029"
"Paid for a refurbished phone 25/7/18 at 12 days later no phone, they do not answer the phone and an email said it would be another 5 working days .. Their terms and conditions state to allow 10 working days...it is now 15 days I have demanded a refund ...no reply"
"So at the minute I have 9 people all saying you are scam artist and all 9 people have signed my police report form accepting to plea against you in a court of law. For the charges of thef, Internet fraud, and false advertising equating to what they say can be upto a 5 year prison sentence depending on the amount of people you have stolen from. I am sickened by this and I'm glad the police are investigating my case. Please sort your lives out, give me my money or I'll continue with the police. I am 2 more days away from paying for a lawyer to make things a lot worse for you. This is not a threat just a heads up that you are scamming a lot of people and you have to answer for your crimes."
"Great service and the refurbished phone I brought is like new. Thank you"
"I bought iPhone 7. After 1 week the screen was virtually unusable. Took it to Apple who informed me an unofficial screen had been used and hence the problem. Returned to company who promised a 1week turn around. After 1 week I’d heard nothing so asked them the status of the repair. They’d forgotten they’d received it and assured me they’d start it soon and should take 2-4 working days, not including the postage time. All in I was without my phone for 3 weeks (few days to send and few more days to receive). They DON’T use offial parts but my screen works ALMOST as it should. 1-2 days after getting my phone back and people complained that when talking to me on said phone I was too quiet to be heard. Turns out now there’s a problem with the microphone. Can I afford to be without my phone for another 3 weeks? They also DON’T do refunds after a few weeks. They’d probably go bust if they did. The company address is easy to find and I’m EXTREMELY surprised customers haven’t turned up in person to remove goods to be compensated."
"Quick Mobile Fix is an absolute scam. They quoted me the highest price for my phone and free returns so I chose to sell my phone to them. Two weeks later I receive part of the money I was expecting. I have emailed them everyday for a response and only once they emailed back to say they sent me a new revised quote and that I accepted it. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REVISED QUOTES AND DID NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE. They have lied, kept part of my money and my phone and won’t get back to my emails. I have reviewed them on Trust Pilot and they have reported my reviews as spam! They are regulated by the FCA but don’t have a complaints process and do not get back to emails within 24 hours as they state. I email everyday and no response by email for over 2 weeks! Do not buy or sell they are scammers! Still waiting to get this resolved!"
"I ordered my phone as of the 30th of June qnd after 6 days they've stated my phone was dispatched which was great news, but now after 3 days I rang the courier who told me they have no record of the shipping number given to me and I feel completely scammed, nobody replies to emails and the phone line is always just, if I don't hear a response soon I will take legal action. Absuotley furious"
"I canceled an order for a refurbished iPhone with Quick Mobile Fix because after a week I had still not received any communication as to when the order would be shipped. They confirmed the cancelation in writing and said they’d refund the original payment within 10-14 workig days. One month on and numerous emails later, they still have not processed the refund even though they said it would be in my account by 21st June at the latest. It is 28th June today, more than 10-14 working days have passed since I canceled the order. This company is a scam. I would strongly advise everyone to avoid them. I am now looking to make a claim at small payments court and report them to the police as fraudsters"
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews