Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Still waiting it’s now been over 2 weeks and still no phone or no refund wonder what will come first"
"Please,Please, Please do not use this company they are quick to sell any problems forget it and say goodbye to your money , try to call waste of time , e-mails I’ve given up Please ,Please do not get ripped off."
"Orded refurbished iphone and canceldd it two days later was given two different dates for refund none arrived had to do claim back on my credit card took my nearly 3 months to get my money back . would not use quick mobile fix ever again."
"Phone never cam and neither did refund. Fake company"
"Do not buy from this company. I never received the iPhone I ordered and when I contacted them they kept putting the date back. Now I have cancelled my order and I am still waiting for a refund which I will be astonished if it arrives in the timescale they are advising. I’ve heard similar and worse reports from many of their customers and I’m shocked they are allowed to trade."
"Our 4 year old Foster child ordered a phone over 6 weeks ago, phone never came. We chased up and told it failed checks and would be 2 more weeks. 2e cancelled order and they said 14 working days for refund. Never received refund and have now raised dispute through bank. This company has been ridiculously bad, don't use them in my opinion"
"My husband ordered me a phone from Quick Mobile Fix back in June and we didn’t receive the phone so cancelled the order and asked for a refund of the £169.99 we had paid. We never got a refund and we are still having to fight to try and get our money back!! We will never use this company again! It doesn’t even deserve one star, it should score in the minus."
"Extremely poor service. Do not use. Waited more than 4 weeks for a Grade A phone which was meant to be dispatched within 7 days. The phone that arrived did not work properly so had to send it back for a refund after a lot of emailing. Was told the refund would take up to 14 days, it has been more than 20 days and still no sign. All I have received in response to my emails is “this has been passed to the relevant department.” Absolutely ridiculous. Do not every buy off this site"
"Absolutely disgusted with the sorry unprofessional company - my son ordered a refurbished mobile- waiting weeks over the the promised delivery time , when got in touch they promised to send some ear phones as compensation -/ when the phone did eventually arrive it was faulty as was the ear phones - the phone was sent straight back , recorded delivery, confirmed received- my son has been promised on more than 3 different occasions that he will receive his refund but yet still no money - this has been going on since July and still no refund- looks like we are going to have to make are way down from Liverpool to ilford to get this money back -/- stay well clear from this company!"
"Please don't believe anything they are scammers."
"Scam is just."
"Based on my experience I have now reported this company to action fraud online. Don't use them"
"Appalling service. Ordered a phone in August. No phone yet, two months later. No refund either. This company has not kept any of its promises. Don’t use them!"
"Placed an order on the 13th of September as of the 1st of October not received phone no refund which they agreed to.They have still not returned my money so I’m now considering contacting my bank and also a CCJ do not buy from this company they are dreadful at customer service"
"S T A Y | A W A Y Paid £600 for a phone and never received it, kept getting put off and put off then to get ignored They got me... save yourself..."
"don’t order scam paid over 500 for phone still don’t have it no answers to emails phone always under maintenance stay a way"
"DO NOT USE!!! THEY ARE LIARS AND THEY ARE PROMISING TO DELIVER YOUR PHONE TO BUT THEY ARE JUST KEEP POSTPONING YOU!!! I EMAILED THEM EVERY DAY AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY PHONE OR MY MONEY AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH!!!!!! WHEN I ORDERED THE PHONE I'VE GOT AN EMAIL WHERE IT SAID THAT I WILL HAVE MY PHONE IN A WEEK. STILL WAITING FOR A PHONE, FOR THE MONEY OR AT LEAST FOR THEIR REPLY!!!"
"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Absolutely disgusted with the customer service revived. Still no phone despite ordering on the 8th September. Was told to allow an additional 4 days, I have done....surprise surprise still no phone!!!!!"
"Paid over £600 to this company for an iPhone 8 for me and a 7 for my son. Money was taken on 6th September...still no phones but an email to say they are having problems with their quality control department. Promised dispatch 24th to 25th September. Not convinced and will be contacting get my bank for a funds dispute claim as they are not, surprise surprise, getting back about a refund. Disappointed as I have used them before."
"They are scammers Do not buy anything from them."
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.17 based on 82 reviews