Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London

Hainault Business Park, 41-43 Roebuck Road, Redbridge, Ilford IG6 3TU, UK

How would you rate Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London ?

"Quick Mobile Fix is an absolute scam. They quoted me the highest price for my phone and free returns so I chose to sell my phone to them. Two weeks later I receive part of the money I was expecting. I have emailed them everyday for a response and only once they emailed back to say they sent me a new revised quote and that I accepted it. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REVISED QUOTES AND DID NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE. They have lied, kept part of my money and my phone and won’t get back to my emails. I have reviewed them on Trust Pilot and they have reported my reviews as spam! They are regulated by the FCA but don’t have a complaints process and do not get back to emails within 24 hours as they state. I email everyday and no response by email for over 2 weeks! Do not buy or sell they are scammers! Still waiting to get this resolved!"
Harlan Elvin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered my phone as of the 30th of June qnd after 6 days they've stated my phone was dispatched which was great news, but now after 3 days I rang the courier who told me they have no record of the shipping number given to me and I feel completely scammed, nobody replies to emails and the phone line is always just, if I don't hear a response soon I will take legal action. Absuotley furious"
Vassy Mindjova
Verified Reviewer
"I canceled an order for a refurbished iPhone with Quick Mobile Fix because after a week I had still not received any communication as to when the order would be shipped. They confirmed the cancelation in writing and said they’d refund the original payment within 10-14 workig days. One month on and numerous emails later, they still have not processed the refund even though they said it would be in my account by 21st June at the latest. It is 28th June today, more than 10-14 working days have passed since I canceled the order. This company is a scam. I would strongly advise everyone to avoid them. I am now looking to make a claim at small payments court and report them to the police as fraudsters"
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews