Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London

Hainault Business Park, 41-43 Roebuck Road, Redbridge, Ilford IG6 3TU, UK

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ... they should not be aloud to trade, I placed an order 1st December QFM cancelled my order and said I would get a refund after numerous emails and lots of promised dates that I would received a refund I still have nothing on 1st February!!! This company is embarrassing don’t waste your money for a cheap deal like we tried too!
Do not trust this company they are scammers I have not received my order and they are not responding to any of my emails. If I receive my refund or phone I will remove this post. Alex saint
Do not buy they are scammers!!!
This company is a complete joke. Ordered a phone for my daughter for Christmas and never turned up. Asked for a refund which was agreed via email from them and we are STILL waiting for it. Useless customer support, fed lies and they couldn’t care less about customer satisfaction. Taking the case to small claims court now. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, AVOID!!!!!
Dreadful company would avoid. I ordered a phone supposedly in stock my money was banked immediately. No contact had to chase to find out what was happening no response. Finally told phone about to be despatched. 3 weeks later no phone. Cancelled order told repayment takes 2 weeks. Still no money,having to recover via the bank.
Worst company to deal with in the world can't do orders on time then when they tell you they need more time but then they go way past the deadline don't email you back or anything and when you do cantact them all they say is need more time no reference on how much time or when the exact date finish will be or how the refund repair is going they don't say anything other than need more time and when they do they pass you off to other people and don't give back refund I have been waiting for a refund for 4 months now and still waiting worst company everb
Paid £500 for a phone and a week later no phone and no communication, big red flag when a company does not accept paypal.... Avoid!!!
this Company is a fraud. Please beware. I ordered a phone with a scratch on it and despite sending it back, quick mobile fix repeatedly ignored my emails to process a refund. They don’t have a number to call and no one is available on the web chat and their response to emails is shocking and only respond when they want your money. Don’t be fooled by their prices as they are selling you cleaned second hand phones that haven’t really been through any proper reconditioning. Avoid this company at all costs
These people are con merchants. Don't believe the good reviews. Myself and a friend have both been conned. No phone delivered. No refund given. They DO Not have the STOCK THAT'S ADVERTISED Please please don't waste your money. there No contact number to call customer service . I am going through bank / trading standards to deal with situation.
You should not transact with this company. I ordered a phone from them for christmas for my daughter since the 28th of November and upon till now I have not received the phone. My daughter was so disappointed that she didn't get a Christmas present. A company that doesn't have a phone for you to contact them is questionable. DON'T TRANSACT WITH THEM
Do not use this company. I ordered a phone at the beginning of December, for my daughter for Christmas. They couldn't give me a dispatch date, It still wasn't dispatched on the 20th. I had to order another phone from a different company. so I emailed and cancelled the order, the phone was still sent even though a email was sent saying it was cancelled. The phone arrived it was really poor quality. This company doesn't even have a phone number and they take ages to reply to emails. Do not buy from them.
No STARS AT ALL ..order not received and still no refund !THIS IS A DIABOLICAL COMPANY PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE JOKERS .do not believe the good reviews an there singing an dancing website .customer service is none existent !! ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK ..
THEY DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR MAKE DELIVERIES AT ALL. THEY MAKE DELAYS AFTER DELAYS AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BANKS OR THE POLICE. THEY USE AUTOMATED RESPONSES VIA EMAIL AND THEYRE LIVE CHAT. THEY HAVE FAKE EMPLOYEES RESPONDING TO CUSTOMERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Your service is the worst I have ever come across. Ordered a iPhone X on the 27th October. Received on 14th November (later than the 7 day delivery conformation) and the phone was faulty. Returned on the 15th November (you received it on the 19th November). Today is the 6th December and the issue has still not been resolved. We have asked for a full refund as we have lost all faith and trust in your service.
Ordered phone . Waited for a long time , then kept being delayed . Finally gave up and asked for refund . Told two weeks took about five . Thanks goodness it’s over
AVOID AT ALL COSTS Paid for iPhone screen repair, charge cable and screen protector two weeks later and several messages To The so called customer services and still no products and a broken screen. No apologies and still fighting to get a refund. Currently £52.98 down and having to pay elsewhere to get the phone fixed.
DONT buy anything off this site!! I purchased a iPhone 8 and had to cancel my order because it never came. I asked for a full refund and I still haven’t got it and I don’t think I will! They are robbers!
Warning warning warning. This is a scam site run by Nigerian fraudsters. They won’t send you your purchase and won’t refund you. What they will do is excuses.
Stay away from this site. They say they have phones.... The phone was never delivered. They keep you awaiting for weeks more than 1 month on my case... But even if you ask full refund... They disappear... No reply at all... I had to contact visa for my full refund. The guy in visa told me other guys had the same issue with the same website. Just stay away
Terrible experience. Ordered Ipad 2 weeks before my daughters birthday, after 7 days had passed (promised delivery date) I received generic emails saying I must wait 4 working days we are testing the item. That went on for 1 month. I asked to cancel at this point. 8 weeks since ordering and I havent had my refund of almost £400 back or even a response to my emails asking when the money will be paid back. AVOID THIS COMPANY. NO CONTACT NUMBER AND FALSE PROMISES
Quick Mobile Fix, Greater London is rated 1.13 based on 104 reviews