Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Very happy today after collecting my new car. All staff were polite helpful and knowledgeable. They all went above and beyond, the service was excellent and I could not have asked from more from Braintree Quest Motors. Looking forward to driving my new car. A* service for all aspects across the board :)
Dear Miss Powell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I found Darren Smith at Maldon exceedingly helpful in selecting my next Motability car as there were many different options available, but obviously I wanted to be certain of my vehicle for the next three years but it was easily sorted with his help!
(Maldon) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Field,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We were at your Braintree dealer and the staff were very friendly and would like to thank Stephanie for looking after us.
Stay safe
Dear Mr Buckley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Stephanie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Always friendly staff easy to approach. Richard Cowan dealt with myself in a courteous,,professional And friendly manner and knew what I wanted.
(Maldon) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mrs Davison,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The Motor Group appeared ok but really disappointed and worried about car. Only driven once and engine warning light on. Also back windscreen wiper not working correctly. Will ring Citroen dealer as obviously under warranty. Just didnt need all this aggravation from nearly new car.
Dear Mrs Pye,

We're really sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your vehicle.

Whilst every vehicle we sell goes through a thorough 121-point check, unfortunately due to the complexity of vehicles, things can still go wrong. A member of the team will make contact with your shortly to get your vehicles booked in with us and fixed. Plus we'll ensure we look after you and keep you on the road in the meantime.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Happy with the service provided by Bradley at Braintree.
Dear Miss Clark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Bradley and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
From the time I spoke to Pete from Braintree Vauxhall branch to the time we signed a deal on our new purchase, Pete was very professional, helpful and friendly. He answered all our questions. I thoroughly recommend this car show. Thank you.
Dear Mrs Carrasco,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Pete and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We went to look at an ex-demo Citroen C4 Cactus & ended up buying a brand new one, due to being offered a very good deal by Steph, thank you Steph !
Dear Mrs Carter,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Steph and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
very professional and friendly service.oliver kept me informed at a times.it was a hassle free experience and would definitely recommend.
Dear Mr Crow,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

Made very welcome.
Dear Mr Morgan,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
very efficient and friendly.made the whole process of by a quality used car as easy as could be.
Dear Brian,

Couldn’t fault
Hi,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very straightforward process in buying a new van, could not fault. Let’s hope the after sales is as good.
Hi,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service throughout by both Olly and Harry; attention to detail with a calm, confident and relaxed approach.
Dear Mr Sams,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Olly, Harry and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very friendly helpfull staff made you feel more than just a customer superb survice
Dear Mr Tyrell,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Great service and great covid practice
Dear Mr Johnson,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very pleased with the service I received from Darren Flight at Maldon. Very helpful with my questions about my new vehicle, good knowledge of the car! and really appreciate being made to feel so welcomed and comfortable and safe, in the showroom with having a mask exemption myself. Whole process was do simple and quick too. Thank you.
Dear Miss Smy,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
excellent service as usual. have used them many times and have always been impressed by their quality and service
Dear Mr Youngs,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was helpful in every way possible he made it so easy and it was a joy buying a car from him thank you Darren 👍
Dear Mr Harris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

Very helpful and friendly
Dear Mrs Wright,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 620 reviews