Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Mr King
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Mr Kruszewski
We have been really impressed by the sale of a car to us in these very challenging times. Oliver Gozzett was extremely helpful and nothing was to much bother
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Dear Mr Saggs,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

Great photo - glad to see your partner is as pleased with the car as you are!

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob who was covering sales for Vauxhall was very efficient, polite, explained about the car and it’s specification.
He is a credit to the Quest group.

Thanks Rob.

Alison Brown
(Braintree) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Miss Brown,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was very helpful and thorough when discussing my first car on finance. Would highly recommend.
Dear Jade,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I spoke with a guy called Oliver & I found him very helpful as this is my first time buying a car properly wouldn’t of been able to do it without him👍🏻
Dear Mr Musto,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service particularly during these difficult times.Highly recommended Quest Motor Group.
Dear Mr Millard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Good service dispite being in lockdown
Dear Mr Finch,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren of Maldon was so helpful
He answered all my questions and sent videos shoo g me round the car
Dear Mrs Collins,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Did everything I required nothing else to add
Dear Mr Chapman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
More than just a car dealership, a family run business that listen and offer great advice
Dear Mr Everitt,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I am a returning customer, Amazing customer service! Couldn’t be more great full!
Dear Miss Murton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Thanks again for your continued business and if we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Hi this is the first time I’ve dealt with
Quest Motor Group and so far I have nothing but good things to say about them. My contact at Quest is
Nick Mahon at the Braintree office he is very professional In all areas.
Nick is very helpful quick to reply to my emails and gets the job done.
I’m buying a new van from Quest
which with all the professionalism of
Nick Mahon it’s stress free.
5 star.
Mark green
Dear Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Nick and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
This company do their best to find the car that you ask for. We wouldn’t have gone back for our third car with them if we didn’t have confidence in their ability to do so
Dear Mrs Smith,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Everything was very straightforward, which is remarkable given the coronavirus restrictions.
The website listing was very thorough and accurate, and Rich filmed a video tour of the car for me. Any questions that I had were answered promptly and completely.
Upon collection, the car was spotless inside and out.
I would not hesitate in recommending Quest Motors.
Dear Mr Pateman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Sevice was excellent.Darren in car sales walked the extra mile in helping us in the purchase of our vehicle no heavy duty sales.Great information given.Customer care 10 out of 10.
Dear Vanessa,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
My experience with Quest during the search and subsequent purchase of my new car was pleasurable.
Their sales person was very helpful and understanding, without being overbearing.
I would have no doubts about shopping there again.
Dear Mr Beard,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Fantastic customer service from Richard,very professional and courteous at all times,good clear coms in current covid situation.Good value in terms of overall purchase we made and price for our part exchange,would definitely recommend if
You are looking for a new vehicle.Great to purchase locally and support local family businesses ...Many thanks Richard and the team at Quest Maldon...
Dear Mr Lloyd,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
You have a excellent team at the Braintree branch with very good people skills.
Dear Mr Caskey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintreee Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have recently purchased a Vauxhall Adam and I have had exceptional support from Darren in Maldon the whole way through. Really quick communication and drove out to me for test drive under current restrictions. Was very covid safe. Can’t wait to receive my new car!
Dear Miss Fisk,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Really good, patient customer service , Oliver was a great help not pushy, sent everything over I asked via text or video call ,brought a great van for a good price all delivered, would recommend this Family Run garage
(BraintreeQuestCars) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Kimberley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have purchased commercial vehicles from Quest for over 7 years. The service has been exceptional, to the extent that I am based in Berkshire and still purchase from Essex. Relationships are key and I have always felt valued as a returning customer.
Dear Mr Moon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership over the years. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team and we thank you for your continued business.

Quest Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 668 reviews