Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Really good, patient customer service , Oliver was a great help not pushy, sent everything over I asked via text or video call ,brought a great van for a good price all delivered, would recommend this Family Run garage
Dear Mr Kimberley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have purchased commercial vehicles from Quest for over 7 years. The service has been exceptional, to the extent that I am based in Berkshire and still purchase from Essex. Relationships are key and I have always felt valued as a returning customer.
Dear Mr Moon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership over the years. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team and we thank you for your continued business.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I had nothing but five star treatment from Richard from the moment I called about a car I had seen on the web site right through to the moment Gordon delivered the car to my door I was always made to feel at ease and was never pushed and nothing was to much trouble.
Dear Mr King,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Gordon and the team.

Excellent service
Dear Mr Cornell,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
a great team. Kevin in service dept has been brilliant. And Richard Cowan with the sale of my new car. an excellent company to deal with. Thanks to everyone
Dear Mrs Brooks,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard, Kevin and the team.

Brilliant service yet again
Enquired on the Thursday and van delivered on the Friday
Exceptional
Dear Mr Gibson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

Excellent service ,easy purchase , pleasant sales man ,cannot fault
Dear Mr Nicholson,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful staff, easiest new car purchase I've ever made,
Dear Mr Roots,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
The service is professional yet personal, Peter White in particular really went above and beyond to sort out our new car, this is now the second vehicle we've had from Quest and why we recommend them to anyone looking to buy/lease a new vehicle. It's also why we drive 30 miles outside our area even though we have an alternative dealer 3 miles away.
(Braintree) - Posted 2 months ago
Helpful and friendly staff! Very pleased with my car
Dear Mrs Crooks,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Manager was absolutely rude and not caring about costumer. Such a disgrace from such a old and brilliant auto company. Not able to fulfill their own words. Although car was alright but the way manager deals with costumer is absolutely unacceptable, total unacceptable.
Dear Mr Gurung,

We're disappointed to read your review.

We take great pride in delivering vehicles of the highest quality to our customers, and this is one of the reasons 99% of our customers leave us such great reviews. Due to COVID-19 we have a smaller team working in order to comply with the social distancing policies, and this has unfortunately led to a slight delay in the delivery of some vehicles.

We understand that the short delay is frustrating; however, we feel the small wait is essential to deliver your new vehicle to your doorstep while meeting and exceeding our quality standards.

We care about our customers, and we feel this is reflected in the high number of 5-star reviews you'll read about us. We truly hope you're happy with your car when it arrives with you and you'll consider updating your review to reflect this.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Always a pleasure to go here. Always looked after and helped in anyway you need. Advice given freely. Been going here for a number of yrs and never regretted it yet. Polite, cheerful and a great bunch of people.
Dear Rosemary,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob was so helpful from start to finish in Braintree, he helped is choose a car within my budget and everything went smoothly and within the time frame, the car was with us within to three days, very helpful sorting out all the paperwork and friendly would definitely recommend. thank you very much.
Dear Miss Barnard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very friendly and helpful work carried out on time as told
Dear Mr Everett,

Superb service
Dear Mr Brown,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Happy with the service provided. Informative and helpful.
Dear Mr Pawlowska,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Good helpful service and a good deal.
Dear Mr Paul,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very efficient handover and car was in immaculate condition. All worked very smoothly. Thanks for all this to Ollie.
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Dear Mr King,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ollie and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very easy people to deal with. I have bought 4 cars now from Quest over the last 6 years and I have been pleased with all of them. I would not go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. All the sales people I have dealt with have been very friendly and helpfull.
Dear Mr Gray,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I have purchased 4no commercial vehicles from Quest, Braintree since 2014 and have always found their salesmen helpful and not pushy. We receive expert advice and always feel we have obtained the best deal locally.
That's why we always come back, the sales team makes the transaction pleasant and not at all intimidating.
Dear Barry,