Quest Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quest Motor Group
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Quest Motor Group Reviews

About Quest Motor Group:

Quest Motor Group was founded back in 1924 by the Gozzett family and today is still run and owned by the same family who maintain many of the original principles Quest Motor Group was founded upon. This allows Quest Motor Group to give every customer the best experience possible whilst supporting the local communities and organisations around our dealerships.

Quest Motor Group. A Family Business Since 1924.

Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Jack Browning
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Miss Tilley
Very friendly and informative service.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review!

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so whilst it's great to hear that we achieved 4-stars, we hope that during your next visit to our Maldon Dealership you'll feel we've improved enough to leave us a 5-star review.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Undoubtedly the easiest and most hassle free car purchase I have ever made.
Dear Mrs Allen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

Brilliant
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Ward,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent, professional, courteous service. It's the first time I've ordered a car online and this was a very good experience. The car arrived punctually (from 200 miles away!) and in immaculate condition. Very pleased. The car is beautiful.
Dear Mrs Franks,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

While we've been selling cars online for a few years now, it's still a new experience for so many of our customers. Seeing feedback like yours is really encouraging that we've got it right. Thank you for choosing to buy from Quest Motor Group and we hope you love your new car.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Very helpful answered all my questions very pleased with them
Dear Mrs Irons,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
We have been really impressed by the sale of a car to us in these very challenging times. Oliver Gozzett was extremely helpful and nothing was to much bother
Quest Motor Group 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Dear Mr Saggs,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Oliver and the team.

Great photo - glad to see your partner is as pleased with the car as you are!

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Rob who was covering sales for Vauxhall was very efficient, polite, explained about the car and it’s specification.
He is a credit to the Quest group.

Thanks Rob.

Alison Brown
(Braintree) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Miss Brown,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Rob and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren was very helpful and thorough when discussing my first car on finance. Would highly recommend.
Dear Jade,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that chooses us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your experience with our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I spoke with a guy called Oliver & I found him very helpful as this is my first time buying a car properly wouldn’t of been able to do it without him👍🏻
Dear Mr Musto,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Excellent service particularly during these difficult times.Highly recommended Quest Motor Group.
Dear Mr Millard,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Good service dispite being in lockdown
Dear Mr Finch,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Darren of Maldon was so helpful
He answered all my questions and sent videos shoo g me round the car
Dear Mrs Collins,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Darren and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Did everything I required nothing else to add
Dear Mr Chapman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
More than just a car dealership, a family run business that listen and offer great advice
Dear Mr Everitt,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
I am a returning customer, Amazing customer service! Couldn’t be more great full!
Dear Miss Murton,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Thanks again for your continued business and if we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Paid deposit on car 7thDec, 19th Jan asked for deposit back, no v5, no car.
Dear Mr Scarlett,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our Maldon dealership.

I have spoken to the Manager of our Maldon dealership who explained the situation. It is unfortunate this car was delivered to us without the V5 document which was lost by the previous dealership whom we received the car from (it is very rare for us to take delivery of a vehicle without a V5 document). On top of this we are experiencing much longer waits from the DVLA for paperwork to be processed that we would usually expect due to COVID-19. These two factors have led to an unfortunate wait for your new car which we ourselves consider unacceptable, however it was out of our control.

We aim to get our customers into their new car within 24-hours where the vehicles is with us, and quite often customers drive away in their new car the same day with all the paperwork completed. As you'll see from so many of our reviews, customers rate us as excellent.

We hope this one-off incident doesn't impact on your decision choose Quest Motor Group in the future and join the thousands of happy customers we serve each and every year.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Hi this is the first time I’ve dealt with
Quest Motor Group and so far I have nothing but good things to say about them. My contact at Quest is
Nick Mahon at the Braintree office he is very professional In all areas.
Nick is very helpful quick to reply to my emails and gets the job done.
I’m buying a new van from Quest
which with all the professionalism of
Nick Mahon it’s stress free.
5 star.
Mark green
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Braintree Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Nick and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
This company do their best to find the car that you ask for. We wouldn’t have gone back for our third car with them if we didn’t have confidence in their ability to do so
(Braintree) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mrs Smith,

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Everything was very straightforward, which is remarkable given the coronavirus restrictions.
The website listing was very thorough and accurate, and Rich filmed a video tour of the car for me. Any questions that I had were answered promptly and completely.
Upon collection, the car was spotless inside and out.
I would not hesitate in recommending Quest Motors.
Dear Mr Pateman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We aim to deliver a 5-star experience to every customer that visits us, so it's fantastic to hear that we achieved this during your visit to our Maldon Dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Richard and the team.

- The Quest Motor Group Team
Sevice was excellent.Darren in car sales walked the extra mile in helping us in the purchase of our vehicle no heavy duty sales.Great information given.Customer care 10 out of 10.
Dear Vanessa,