Quay Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quay Holidays
Read Quay Holidays Reviews

About Quay Holidays:

We’re a family firm managing the biggest selection of privately-owned self-catering houses and apartments in beautiful Poole and Bournemouth, Dorset. We offer everything from cosy and quaint to modern and fabulous, and we’re really hands-on, so you can be assured of a relaxing and hassle-free holiday. Most of our properties are walking distance to great facilities, excellent restaurants and brilliant bars, all set against the backdrop of Poole’s stunning natural harbour! Our ‘phone lines are open until 10pm daily, so give us a call and let us help find your perfect holiday property!

Quay Holidays Reviews | 8th February 2020
Fiona Hester
Quay Holidays 5 star review on 18th April 2019
Sonia Waters
Very helpful and plesant
Little upset with payment but sue resolved the problem and went through smoothly
Stayed at the same apartment last year and we were highly satisfied with the quality of service we received.
very helpful staff
a new destination for us, booking in to a sea front apartment which appears to suit us (my wife uses a wheelchair when out & about). The info (downloaded) for gaining admittance seems complicated, hopefully our 'taxi' driver (daughter) will be a help. V. good info. provided, so far
Thank you for your your lovely review. We are glad you have chosen us for your first visit to Poole!
There are lots of ways to gain access to the building that you are staying in, so we have given as much detail as possible on your arrival details. If you have any queries, we would be more than happy to help. Please give us a call on 01202 683333.
Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Team were really good at dealing with a couple of challenges
Thank you for your review. We are happy our team was able to help! We hope to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols team
We do a regular visit to the area. Our first “ check “ is with the guys at Quay

Their insight is good and very much understanding , I always make everyone

aware we are coming from Australia , and therefore flights etc need to be set up .
My requests have always been treated well , and am happy to book direct .
Only at booking stage . Had hiccup booking on line advised to contact by phone . Spoke to Hannah who was able pick up my input into system so booking completed very swiftly . All paper arrived by email straight away
Glad we managed to sort for you Ann. Our telephone lines are open until 10pm daily to answer any queries guests may have. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team.
The quay holiday team are very helpful & quickly sort any questions. I have deducted a star because I was unable to book online after my home address changed since my last booking. My details were not correctly updated. I made my booking by telephone.
Thanks for the feedback - we'll look to see how we can get that blip fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back. The Quay Hols Team.
Experience good.
Good choice of properties, but we haven't actually been away yet so can only comment on experience to date which has been fine.
Websites a lil more confusing than before but was booked up alright
Hi Sam, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear your booking was ok for you. If you would like to call us next time, we would be happy to help with your booking over the phone if you prefer. We hope to welcome you again to Poole. Best wishes The Quay Team
Have been using Q.H. for many years. Always been happy with service.
Friendly and efficient staff when I rang in to book my holiday.
So far so good. We actually haven't been on our holiday break yet, so I cant really comment. The booking procedure was very easy and we are looking forward to going.
Hi, Thanks for your review and we hope you enjoy your stay! Best wishes The Quay Team.
Driftwood was an excellent base for exploring the Poole/Dorset area
Excellent fantastic customer service
Cannot fault them
Apartment clean on arrival. Welcome gift was appreciated. There 2 issues one sink blocked other water found inside washer found this when tried to find where smell came from both issues sorted immediately.
Hi Susan, Thank you for posting your comments, we are glad you appreciated the welcome pack! I am sorry that you found these 2 issues, and pleased that we were able to sort them out for you so quickly. We do hope to welcome you again soon to Poole. With best wishes, the Quay Team.
Quay holidays has an amazing and attractive team who did everything to make sure we had an amazing family holiday!!
Upon arrival there was a problem with the parking, our allotted space was taken. I decided to wait for the car to leave, otherwise it was using a pay car park. However Quay had Offered to pay for our stay in a pay car park if we needed to. Molly at QH was very helpful. Location of apartment was ideally situated. The apartment cleaning wasn’t the best. Bathroom toilet had a sanitised paper band on it saying toilet had been cleaned. Broke the band to then find whoever had used the toilet last hadn’t flushed. Coffee mug stains on terrace table outside. Bedrooms & everywhere else were fine. Very well equipped. Had a very enjoyable relaxing stay. Thanks QH.
Quay Holidays is rated 4.73 based on 195 reviews