Quay Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quay Holidays
Read Quay Holidays Reviews

About Quay Holidays:

We’re a family firm managing the biggest selection of privately-owned self-catering houses and apartments in beautiful Poole and Bournemouth, Dorset. We offer everything from cosy and quaint to modern and fabulous, and we’re really hands-on, so you can be assured of a relaxing and hassle-free holiday. Most of our properties are walking distance to great facilities, excellent restaurants and brilliant bars, all set against the backdrop of Poole’s stunning natural harbour! Our ‘phone lines are open until 10pm daily, so give us a call and let us help find your perfect holiday property!

Quay Holidays Reviews | 8th February 2020
Fiona Hester
Quay Holidays 5 star review on 18th April 2019
Sonia Waters
More Photos & Videos
After a rather confusing online booking with an agent I was contacted by Sue who was extremely helpful. I subsequently rang Quay Holidays & spoke to Amy who again was helpful re may booking & informative with regards to the accommodation.
Thank you for your wonderful review! Super happy Sue and Amy were helpful and informative. We look forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team.
From start to finish so helpful, so professional and so knowledgeable in the Poole area. I would not use anyone else.
Amazing! Thank you for your 5 star review. Our local staff are on-hand until 10pm every evening and they have great knowledge of the Poole and Bournemouth area!
Your agent was on the ball late at night they a question
Fantastic accommodation. So many extras like a PlayStation, variety of games, wide selection of DVD's, extra throws. Possibly the best equipped apartment I have ever stayed in.

Communication with Quay Holidays was excellent. Such a bonus they are open til 10pm.

Thoroughly recommended.
We love this 5 star review, thank you so much! Super glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Very helpful
Staff
Thank you for your 5 star review of our staff, we think they are lovely too! Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Brilliant service i received from amy when i had a question to be ansered and the general experiance was first class
We are delighted Amy was able to help! With our telephone lines being open until 10pm every evening, our staff are able to assist day or night. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Very helpful and professional
Very efficient and prompt and service excellent
very helpful staff
a new destination for us, booking in to a sea front apartment which appears to suit us (my wife uses a wheelchair when out & about). The info (downloaded) for gaining admittance seems complicated, hopefully our 'taxi' driver (daughter) will be a help. V. good info. provided, so far
Thank you for your your lovely review. We are glad you have chosen us for your first visit to Poole!
There are lots of ways to gain access to the building that you are staying in, so we have given as much detail as possible on your arrival details. If you have any queries, we would be more than happy to help. Please give us a call on 01202 683333.
Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Having used Quay Holidays for a number of stays now we intend to use them for all our holiday needs in future as the service provided and the staff courtesy are really outstanding.
Thank you for your 5 star outstanding review! We are super glad that you love our service and staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Lovely place
Good website, easy to navigate, great selection of pictures, easy to use.
Thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to know our website is easy to use. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Team were really good at dealing with a couple of challenges
Thank you for your review. We are happy our team was able to help! We hope to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols team
Easy to book, good information provided regarding the area and the accommodation. I asked a question via email and received a positive speedy response.
Thank you for this glowing review! Our local staff have excellent knowledge of the area and love giving recommendations. We look forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
excellent service very pleased with the apartment where we are staying having stayed there before
Thank you for your lovely review and for being such a loyal guest! We look forward to seeing you soon.
The service ans assistance by booking the flat was perfect!
I was impressed that I could speak to someone on a Sunday evening about my booking even though I booked online. I also contacted the Quay Holidays office and found the staff friendly and helpful. There was a booking fee that was not included in the price shown online but it was still £100 cheaper than other online sites.
I'm glad you love our staff and our prices! Thank you for the 5 star review. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Excellent service as usual from the staff.
I have been booking with Quay holidays for 6 years. They are always a pleasure to book with, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. If we have ever had a problem, day or night, there's always someone available. I also like the fact you can speak/book with someone in the evening.
Thank you for this wonderful 5 star review! Our telephone lines are open until 10pm every evening. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
Quay Holidays is rated 4.73 based on 195 reviews