Quay Holidays Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Quay Holidays
"The apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped. Ideally situated for good quality cafes and restaurants, also for watching hive of activity in the busy harbour. Apartment complex felt safe and secure, pleasant and helpful concierge. Collecting and dropping off keys was seamless and Quay holiday staff were friendly and efficient."
Hi Susan, Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that all was spot on for you. Hoping to welcome you again soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team
"We've used Quay Holidays in the past to book holidays in Dolphin Quays and Orchard Plaza and they've always been very helpful and professional. We haven't used them for a couple of years as we've been taking our holidays in a static caravan, which we've now sold. Tried booking a holiday a couple of weeks ago in Poole online for us and 2 dogs, but the website would only accept 1 dog, contacted Quay Holidays and Kate rang the owner to ask if they would accept 2 dogs, which they did and Kate booked it for us, overriding the problem. I would highly recommend Quay Holidays."
Happy to help accommodating any special requests - and delighted to see you back Robert. Best regards, The Quay Team
"Very helpful and efficient"
"Only at booking stage . Had hiccup booking on line advised to contact by phone . Spoke to Hannah who was able pick up my input into system so booking completed very swiftly . All paper arrived by email straight away"
Glad we managed to sort for you Ann. Our telephone lines are open until 10pm daily to answer any queries guests may have. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Best wishes, The Quay Hols Team.
"Top service"
"We have booked many holidays with Quay Holidays. From the initial booking to completing our stay in one of their holiday homes, the service has always been excellent. Staff have always been very friendly. Hence we return to holiday with Quay each year."
Thanks Christine - we love having you to stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. The Quay Hols Team
"boking wwent smoothly"
"Quick and easy, great accommodation on offer"
"Booking was quick and easy, but no reassuring message to say that booking was completed. Had to wait for e-mail confirmation the following day."
Thanks Edward for your feedback. I've checked and can see the booking confirmation was sent at 20.35 hrs - so I'll pick up with our software provider why it took so long to actually leave the system to get to you.
Glad to hear the booking process was quick and easy. We look forward to welcoming you next Spring. Best regard, The Quay Hols Team.
"Excellent professional service and very accommodating"
"Quay Holidays were an excellent and easy company to deal with, from the straightforward booking process to dropping off the keys at the end of our stay all went very smoothly!"
"Brilliant service"
"Quay Holidays offers very professional services provided by a competent and friendly team. Of course, I recommend using their services. Krzysztof"
"Very helpful & professional team."
"We've had an amazing time at Coralia on Rockley Park. The location is stunning right on the harbour. We've enjoyed great walks and several trips down to the beach right on the doorstep. A good choice of restaurants and lots to entertain the whole family including from teens to little ones. We hope to be back."
"So easy to use."
"Great apartment in a fantastic location. Quay holidays provide everything you need. Will certainly book again."
"Any concerns we had was actioned swiftly in a friendly and professional manner"
"The quay holiday team are very helpful & quickly sort any questions. I have deducted a star because I was unable to book online after my home address changed since my last booking. My details were not correctly updated. I made my booking by telephone."
Thanks for the feedback - we'll look to see how we can get that blip fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back. The Quay Hols Team.
"Experience good."