Quay Holidays Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Quay Holidays
"Useful and friendly advice. Lovely, clean apartments."
"This was the 4th time we have used Quay Holidays , the last 3 being in the same apartment , Marina Secret . Lovely flat and great location . We particularly enjoy the harbour and Wareham boat trips and visits to Brownsea Island ."
"Service was friendly and helpful. Every question was answered. Such an easy process from start to finish."
"We had a fantastic weekend staying at the Houseboat and the staff at Quay Holidays couldn’t have been more helpful. They gave me a very friendly greeting when I collected the keys and the house was beautifully clean when we arrived (lovely welcome pack!). We managed to leave a rucksack at the property and someone very kindly fetched it for us so we could collect it from the office - thank you again!"
We love your picture - looks like you had a great time exploring Dorset! The Quay Hols Team.
"This was our third time staying with Quay - they were very helpful, and extremely efficient. We felt that they would have been completely supportive if we had any problems - however, we did not have any. Full marks - we have already recommended them to friends and family and hope we can return to one of their properties."
Hi Judith,
Thanks for the recommendations - much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
The Quay Hols Team.
"Debit card and neck support cushion stolen from apartment by maintenance guy."
Following your departure, when we heard your neck support had been lost, senior members of our team immediately went to the property to see if they could find it but unfortunately despite extensive searching through the property it was not found. We have not been notified at any point prior to this review that a debit card was taken and are shocked by the inference of theft. We take security of properties and landlord and guest possessions extremely seriously. Every member of our team, including all service team members are DBS checked too.
"The staff were professional & very helpful. The only problem I had was with the key lock box outside of the office. I was unable to open it & a member of sales staff (not rental staff) tried & failed as well. He gave me a set of keys from the office (luckily he was there as it was after their opening hrs) & told me THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME !"
Hi Jacqui,
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Sorry to hear you had a little trouble accessing your key on arrival. I've spoken with our Service Team Leader who assisted on arrival, he mentioned that due to the busy Easter Bank Holiday weekend there was unusually more than one set of keys in the box and perhaps one set had got slightly caught making it more tricky to open. I understand he quickly then obtained another set from inside the office rather than delay you. Just to advise on future visits too if no-one is in the office (after hours) our telephone lines are open until 10pm for any assistance and emergency lines open 24/7 too.
We hope to see you back again soon.
The Quay Hols team
"Very efficient and friendly."
"Looked just like the pictures a beautiful place to stay. Perfect location close to anything you need or want, loved walking down the harbour! Hosts were perfect thanks for the wine and easter egg!"
"Easy booking, phone contact till 10 pm if there's any problem, very helpful. They are so welcoming at Quay Holidays!"
"Really excellent - very friendly staff, very efficient and good availability."
"Quay Holidays are fantastic! They offer everything you need for a self catering holiday. I have stayed in many of their properties over the years and have never been disappointed."
"We enjoyed our stay at Akora. The house was super for eight people and we were delighted with the facilities. Everything was provided for our comfort. The hob needs mending as does the door into the garden from the lounge but they are maintenance issues."
Hi John,
Thanks for your feedback. Delighted you've enjoyed your stay. We've noted your comments on the hob and garden door and our handyman has been scheduled to attend to these.
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon.
The Quay Hols Team.
"Very easy to book, great communication and helpful staff. Key collection was simple and the accommodation was well prepared, spotless and had everything needed for a holiday stay. Only downside, we only booked for one week - wished it had been two."
Hi,
Loved reading your comments! Poole is a gorgeous place and this property has stunning views. We look forward to seeing you back for two weeks on your next trip!
The Quay Hols Team.
"I have stayed with Quay Holidays on a number of occasions as I have family in Poole. The accommodation has always been clean and well equipped and in good locations close to shops, restaurants and the sea which I miss a lot now I live inland. I would recommend Quay Holidays as they have a large selection of apartments and houses at prices to suit different requirements and budgets."
"Very clean felt like a home from home the flat has been finished to a very high standard. We was also surprised when opening the fridge to a bottle of wine which whent down very nice!"
"A great location, central to transport and shops. Comfortable and clean with a wonderful view."
"Staff really cooperative, friendly and helpful"
"I really enjoy staying with Quay holidays. On both occasions i’ve stayed with them the service and issue resolution has been second to none. In my experience, they offered a fantastic property in a fantastic location. I will be back!"
"Kept us informed and kindly left us a nice easter egg and a card too. Thank you They were quick to answer any questions and kept is updated on our booking."
Quay Holidays is rated 4.70 based on 23 reviews