Quarter & Last Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quarter & Last
Read Quarter & Last Reviews
Superb Product, First Class Service, Will Definitely Be Doing Further Business
Absolutely love my new Loake's fast delivery with excellent packaging really impressive Will be back soon
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch! I'll make sure to pass your comments onto our team, they'll be pleased to read you are happy with your purchase and packaging.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sam
Fabulous service, arrived as promised. Quality of packaging was brilliant. Would definitely recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Q & L again.
Thanks for the kind feedback, Gareth. We're really pleased you're happy with your purchase!

Stunning boots. Very fast delivery. Highly recommended
Excellent, arrived very promptly
Thanks Malcolm. We hope you're happy with your purchase!

Many thanks,

Quarter & Last
Quarter & Last are a great online shoe company. The boots came with a free pair of wooden shoe trees, which I was not expecting. Unfortunately the boots just didn't fit correctly, and so were sent back. The returns was dead easy. I will definitely order from Quarter & Last again when there is another pair of shoes or boots I like in stock.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, Derek. We really appreciate hearing from you.

I am pleased that you were happy with our service. We believe shoe care starts from the day you receive your shoes, which is why we include complimentary shoe trees with every footwear purchase!

I'm sorry that your boots weren't suitable for you on this occasion, but we look forward to welcoming you back online again in the future.

Quarter & Last
Excellent service. Products really good.
Hi Ellen,

I'm really pleased you were happy with your purchase, and that you have taken the time to leave feed-back your experience.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Quarter & Last
First time that I have purchased from this supplier. Was really impressed. Shoes are lovely. Delivered next day.
Excellent service and fabulous packaging to boot. Thank you.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us – we really appreciate it.

I’m pleased that you were happy with our service. We believe shoes are an investment and we want our customers to get the most out of their purchase. It’s for that reason we include complimentary shoe trees and shoe care advice as standard within our packaging.

Once you have had a chance to wear your boots, we'd welcome your opinion on them!

Many thanks again,

Sam
Fantastic service and very prompt delivery. Great pair of boots!
Hi Neil,

Thank you for your message. I'm really pleased you're happy with your boots, and that we were able to be of service to you.

If there's anything else you need from us, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Quarter & Last is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews