Quantum Electrical Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quantum Electrical Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Quantum Electrical Services Reviews
Fantastic service. Very friendly and professional. Dan was very respectful of our home and took his shoes off. Highly recommended.
Pleasant, professional practitioner. Good, efficient back office.
I felt they were good but very expensive
Dan carried out an electrical inspection on a property my partner and I was looking to purchase. Dan called me back promptly and arrange the inspection within a week. He explained that he would personally carry out the inspection, write up a report and answer any questions I had. Dan was friendly and professional and I'll definitely be using Quantum Electrical Services in the future.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff who aim to provide quality serive
Thanks Sara - Please let us know any time if we can help again.
engineer provided a great service. issue was identified and resolved very efficiently with a great set of further recommendations. no hard sell to perform any unnecessary work. will definitely use again.
Efficient and Friendly Service.
aaaaaaaaaaa
Used Dan at Quantum twice for our flat and I’m very happy with his service. Prompt, reliable, courteous and conscientious. Great communication from start to finish and excellent use of modern tech for payment, emailed receipts and invoices etc. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
I’m always pleased with the work carried out by Quantum Electrical.
Dan is expert , honest and reliable.
Efficient service
Good friendly service and value for money
Arrived promptly and completed the repair very efficiently.I would use them again.
Really good but a little pricey
Excellent. Reliable & always available on the phone for future support.
Arrived on time, did exactly what they said they would and left everything tidy and neat when they left.

Will happliy use again and do not hesitate in recommending!
Many thanks for your review.Q
Quick, friendly and professional service. Thank you!
Many thanks for your kind review and look forward to working with you again in the future. Q
Great service, hard-working problem solver, highly recommended.
Thanks Susan. Please call us any time you have an electrical issue. Kind regards. Q
Nice service and problem fixed
Dan identified the electrical circuit problem and advised us on the most efficient remedy. He completed the job quickly and efficiently, and I would certainly use Quantum Electrical Services again in the future.
Quantum Electrical Services is rated 4.92 based on 142 reviews