Quantum Electrical Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quantum Electrical Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Quantum Electrical Services Reviews
Excellent service. Recommend highly!
I had called Quantum Electrical in to renew our 50 year old consumer unit but also to install an electric pottery kiln. They were superb from start to finish. Dan was great, he fully explained the job in hand & gave a summary on completion which was really appreciated. It is nice to have a team of skilled electricians provide a trustworthy service and offer advice for any issues going forward, as well as friendly faces who we will most definitely call again.
Dan was very knowledgeable and offered a very competitive quote. Work carried out efficiently and to a very good standard.
Prompt helpful service delivered to a vulnerable person.
Bill was very efficient and professional - a pleasure to work with.
100% reliable, fast and efficient. I wish every supplier would be like this.
Fantastic service. Very friendly and professional. Dan was very respectful of our home and took his shoes off. Highly recommended.
Pleasant, professional practitioner. Good, efficient back office.
I felt they were good but very expensive
Dan carried out an electrical inspection on a property my partner and I was looking to purchase. Dan called me back promptly and arrange the inspection within a week. He explained that he would personally carry out the inspection, write up a report and answer any questions I had. Dan was friendly and professional and I'll definitely be using Quantum Electrical Services in the future.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff who aim to provide quality serive
Thanks Sara - Please let us know any time if we can help again.
engineer provided a great service. issue was identified and resolved very efficiently with a great set of further recommendations. no hard sell to perform any unnecessary work. will definitely use again.
Efficient and Friendly Service.
aaaaaaaaaaa
Used Dan at Quantum twice for our flat and I’m very happy with his service. Prompt, reliable, courteous and conscientious. Great communication from start to finish and excellent use of modern tech for payment, emailed receipts and invoices etc. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
I’m always pleased with the work carried out by Quantum Electrical.
Dan is expert , honest and reliable.
Efficient service
Good friendly service and value for money
Arrived promptly and completed the repair very efficiently.I would use them again.
Really good but a little pricey
Quantum Electrical Services is rated 4.92 based on 148 reviews