Quantum Electrical Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quantum Electrical Services
Telephone
"Prompt, professional, knowledgeable, couldn't fault his work."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent friendly service. Highly recommend"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"A very prompt response to my request. A clean and efficient service. I have all ready recommended to friends and will use again."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"to me they know what they are doing and are pros at there job and will recommend them"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very efficient service, and friendly staff."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very happy with service provided Prompt response when request sent for Help with electrical problem And never problem after work was finished"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Dan was brilliant. Arrived on time, fixed the fault and gave us some very good advice with other electrical issues around the house. Will definitely be using he’s services again!"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Full house require. Quantum did a great job! They were always on time, polite and offered really helpful advice. Great job!"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"I’ve had Quantum around a few times, did some brilliant work. Tidy, efficient and respectful. Definitely my go to guys when I need electrical work done."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service from Dan will only use him for all our electrical needs"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service and knowledge staff - well reccomened"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"I cannot rate Quantum Electrical Servies highly enough - they are excellent. The standard of work and high level of customer service really sets them apart from their competitors. I now use them for all our electrical work."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"I can’t praise Quantum enough; I had some complicated 2-way switching issues between my hallway and landing lights, the electrician turned up quickly and had it all sorted within 30 minutes... I would definitely use them again, but next time won’t be tinker myself beforehand! Thank you Quantum!"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very pleased with the work carries out, including their tidiness and professionalism"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic service Dan’s a very experienced electrician.id certainly use him again."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great electricians. Can’t recommend this company highly enough."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quick service. Good job."
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Polite professional service, excellent work, clean and tidy"
(London) - Posted 2 months ago
"Dan was great and very efficient at sorting our electrical issues. I will recommend his services in the future!"
Thanks Victor. Please call us anytime in the future. Regards. Q
"Quantum Electrical Services rewired a house we recently purchased and I could not be happier. They were professional and friendly from start to finish. Led by Dan, the advice and the work carried out were top rate and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for electrical work to be carried out."
Quantum Electrical Services is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews