Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

Skylar Russell
"One day this week I had 2 bailiffs at my door demanding payment which me bieng a single mum was impossible for me to pay.i also had allot of other debts that added up to over 7000. On this evening I was considering applying for bankruptcy and sent over an enquiry. Less than 24 hours later the team got in touch and within hours came up with a solution for me and my family. 24 hours later everything was put in place and for the 1st time in 5 years I have a date I will be debt free. I'm sending a big thank you to asif and his team. They literally saved my life. Please, if anybody is in debt do contact these people.. They brang me back from contemplating suicide. If it worked for me I'm sure it can work for you. Thanks asif, mark and Paul"
Marlon Johnson
"I found the service very efficient and extremely helpful. They have relieved a lot of stress and worrie from my plate and all seems a little brighter. Thank you so much Casey"
Kunda Jones
"Wonderful people very encouraging very helpful thankyou so much guys for this huge help ???????????? am great full!!!!"
"Totally amateurish,& unprofessional,!!!!, whilst (sadly) we had to apply to this(so called company) for help,advise,and a resolution to our desperate needs, I found,,, "no" endured the total humiliation of being ignored, with not even a phone call to say,,sorry we can't help you??, it was left upto me to 'grovel' to yet another phone call to try and find out if "my case" had been accepted, only to be told,, you we,rnt called as you didn't meet out criteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!,but good luck I,ll call you next wk to see if your curcumstances have changed?????"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews