Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

Skylar Russell
"One day this week I had 2 bailiffs at my door demanding payment which me bieng a single mum was impossible for me to pay.i also had allot of other debts that added up to over 7000. On this evening I was considering applying for bankruptcy and sent over an enquiry. Less than 24 hours later the team got in touch and within hours came up with a solution for me and my family. 24 hours later everything was put in place and for the 1st time in 5 years I have a date I will be debt free. I'm sending a big thank you to asif and his team. They literally saved my life. Please, if anybody is in debt do contact these people.. They brang me back from contemplating suicide. If it worked for me I'm sure it can work for you. Thanks asif, mark and Paul"
Marlon Johnson
"I found the service very efficient and extremely helpful. They have relieved a lot of stress and worrie from my plate and all seems a little brighter. Thank you so much Casey"
Kunda Jones
"Wonderful people very encouraging very helpful thankyou so much guys for this huge help ???????????? am great full!!!!"
Louise
"I spoke with a very helpful Josh today, from start to finish he's been the most helpful. I feel like a weight has been lifted. He was understanding none judgemental of my situation and was able to find the best solution for my personal situation. Many thanks I'll forever be in your debt just not the money kind :) big thumbs up"
(Preston) - Posted 2 years ago
Sally Ofield
"I would definitely recommend QIS to other people in similar situations as myself...they have been brilliant in every way.... helpful,understanding and always positive and kind towards myself...I was unsure who to turn to but QIS but put my mind at ease and helped me 100%...I can't thank them enough ????Xx"
Angela Spafford
"To be honest I got up today feeling crap another sleepless night from worry and another sick feeling another letter through the door I finally had enough and made enquirers Not long after I was called spoke to John who was very helpful but my case needed further input from someone with knowledge who could help me I was passed on to Les who I felt instantly calm with and was able to open up too and told les things that I'd not told anyone that shows how much empathy he had and was so patient and sounded genially caring and determine to help This phone call was at 13:00 and les has only just stopped 20:30 seven hours he's worked so hard and clearly wanted too I now feel my life will turn around and I can start to smile and enjoy my life be a mum and my health back I am so glad I faced this today and more importantly les took the call and I'm eternally greatful QIS have a very valuable team thank you les"
Sue Robinson
"On behalf of my partner and I we would like to say big thank-you to the team of QIS for your time and patience getting us back on track.Just that one phone call changed our lives,you all made us feel at ease and understood exactly what we were going through.So hank-you again.We will highly recommend you to any one."
Deborah Bailey
"What can I say other than thank you to Abdul , this company are polite helpful and amazing I would %100 recommend them brilliant company"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews