Your Insolvency practice. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Insolvency practice.
Read Your Insolvency practice.  Reviews

Cotton Court Business Centre, Church street

Tell us how Your Insolvency practice. made you happy
Was going through a very difficult time with finances and had to find a way out, after speaking to a number of different companies in order to assist me QIS and in particular Neil were the only one's to really listen and put such great effort into helping me out of the hole I had found myself in, Neil is beyond helpful and a true credit to the QIS company, what ever your paying him wasn't enough for the help he gave me and the way he constantly went above and beyond in order to assist me in clearing my past in order to focus on my future, amazing service from the start a review could never do the service I received justice, just simply amazing.
Sian was very helpful and a pleasure to talk too many thanks
Nicole was very helpful from the first initial phone call and made me feel at ease discussing what is an embarrassing situation. Nicole coached me through the whole process and not one part of the process was ever made difficult or made me feel uncomfortable. I would strongly recommend anyone in a bad situation to call and speak with QIS. Great company.
Service, above and beyond. There are times where it can just take one call to either make matters worse, or indeed, so much better. It's the latter that applies here and not just on one call, but the whole experience with QIS. Advice that is not robotic/scripted, but feels personal, like your their only customer, that they truly care. Life has its ups and downs, at times, despairing, but having QIS by your side for financial issues, can take away that despair. Thank you QIS for being there, thank you for listening and understanding, thank you for being professional, yet personal. Thank you.
Thank you for the review, We really appreciate such positive feedback from customers that we have helped. We wish you all the best for the future and the best of luck. Thanks Chris and the QIS team.
I spoke to Michael Street and he immediately put me at ease. He took the time to talk about all of the options I had for dealing with my debt and explained them all in a way I could easily understand. He then helped me through all of my income and expenses to figure out what I could afford to pay and managed the whole process for me so I didn't have to worry. Such a relief now that everything has been sorted for me.
Il would like to say you was very helpful and will recommend u to anyone
Regarding a Mr. Michael Street. Very professional, informative. And good enough to go above and beyond a simple enquiry. Impressed at the no pressure approach to make a decision on services offered.
Absolutely amazing, Sian made me feel at ease with what I was going through, would fully recommend anybody with any worries to contact qis, very fast friendly and efficient. Thank you Sian and all at QIS.
We are happy at moment thank you
Michael street was excellent with what he has done for me and my partner thank you very much
Micheal street is the gentleman how sorted it all for me and made my experience a lot easier I feel as if a wight has been lifted off my shoulders so I would like to say thank you
Very attentive, good listening, clear and indepth detail and advice given and very very hard working. Thank you Ruth for all your help and dedication to my case. Unfortunately my case wasn't that simple and QIS worked very hard and dedicate a lot of time to resolve it with a positive outcome. They took the weight of the world off my shoulders and listened to my needs and concerns. Thanks again for all your help! Would 💯 recommend QIS
Julie sorted me out in a professional but understanding manner. All I did was Google what I could do to ease the pressure of debts . As always with Google you have to fill in your name , phone , and email. I found the information I was looking for and decided bank ruptcy wasn't for me. Feeling down in thought that this stress is gonna kill me. Then came the emails from someone called Julie I only wanted to read up on bankruptcy not talk to someone , but Julie was persistent then after a letter from one of my debtors , I yet again read Julies emails there was a kind feeling about them so I phoned best thing I ever did Julie never looked down on me was always professional and made me feel relaxed when Julie was busy she made sure her colleagues new about my case and and when I talked to them they didn't ask the questions over again, they to was professional. Thank you julie
Very friendly and professional went out of their way to make it happen and find the right solution.
I spoke to a very nice lady called Nicole and found her very helpful and sympathetic to my situation
Michael was very professional and gave me all options and made sure that I felt better about the option that I have chosen and gave all the advise that he could give
I was desperately unhappy, with my debts building up and no possible way to deal with them. QIS gave me options. They were very understanding and with their help, we were able to come up with a solution.
I am a very happy chappy, thank you to M.Street, I would recommend to other people who are in my situation. 👍👍👍👍👍
I was dealt with by ruth and the conversation was very easy and settling. Did not feel uncomfortable talking about my situation for the first time. All dealt with within the working day and glad i made the decision to square it away with the right people, would highly recommend as i was put at ease immediately and already feel happy with my situation. Thank you.
The young lady i spoke to was brilliant, she put me at my ease and made things a bit easier for me, She dealt with everything quickly and efficiently . I feel that a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders . Thank you and Thank you Sian
Your Insolvency practice. is rated 4.96 based on 425 reviews