Quality Insolvency Services Ltd Reviews

12AM

help@qisuk.org

32 Winckley Square

Tell us how Quality Insolvency Services Ltd made you happy

"Two words "Michael street" he was amazing and really put my mind to rest, thank you so much"
Are you Quality Insolvency Services Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Quality Insolvency Services Ltd receives. Reply Free
"A huge thank you to Michael for helping me through a difficult time and seeing light at the end of a tunnel. Thank you again Rebekka"
"Michael helped me to sort all my debts into one monthly payment..he was kind and friendly and did not judge me"
"I found everything straight forward, it's was all explained clearly without any pressure. And it gave me added confidence knowing I can contact to talk any isues through without any problems."
"I was in such a state with my finances when I rang this company on Monday it is now thursday and I have had the best experience, I now have an iva and am a step closer to being debt free. I dealt with a lady called Ruth she has gone above and beyond to help me out and finally I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Would highly recommend this company. 5* service."
"I spoke with a gentleman named Michael he was extremely helpful and told me about the different options for me I have taken his advice and proceeding with credit fix I do keep in contact with Michael he is a great man"
"Well what can I say. I will praise QIS with their empathy and understanding and the speed in which they help you. Asif was just fantastic and has lifted all the worry away that I carried for a very longtime. I just did not expect this,so if you're in the same situation just call them and don't hesitate. I just cannot thankyou enough."
"Was great really pleasant with me was such I nice lady on the phone understood how I felt"
"Myself and my wife felt we were in a lot of money troubles causing us a lot of stress and depression between us and not knowing what options we had found it harder to deal with. once we spoke to Michael Street, he went through in a lot of detail our options and what he could do to help us as quickly as possible"
"Spoke to a member of your team who advised me on a situation. within a week the situation had changed. We then looked at a joint Iva for us. which after talking to your team member took a great deal of worry fronm our shoulders and we could see light at the end of the tunnel."
"After suffering trying to pay bills I got in contact with Ruth and Mike to be overwhelmed with help couldn't have asked for better people to guide me all the way. Thank you so much guys"
"Ruth was extremely helpful and explained everything in an understandable way. I would fully recommend her to all of my friends."
"I have got on the phone with Michael Street a very professional guy who helped and guided me getting through the whole process with patience, accuracy and professionalism."
"Big thanks to Michael street for helping me today I appreciate all you have done"
"Very helpful man on the phone (Michael street) He was polite and explained everything perfectly!"
"Fantastic Service from start to finish. Neil made it so easy and stress and hassle free. Everything sortes within two days. Regular contact with myself with regular updates. Very friendly advisor."
"What seemed to be a difficult phone call Quality Insolvency Services made it worthwhile and many thanks to Michael Street for your time and help in explaining all options available to me in simple terms which made feel at ease throughout the whole process"
"The support of this service is second to none. My caseworker was evidently a dedicated employee of this company and superseded the requirements of his job role. I now feel relief after using this service, which for me is invaluable. I'd like to thank Neil for all his hard work on my behalf. O"
"Michael street was perfect from start to finish, very helpful,patient and very jolly which made the phone call a whole load easier. Fantastic guy a credit to the team, explained everything in full detail and spoke about numerous options and what was the best thing to do considering my situation. Couldn't be happier thank you very much."
"I find it hard talking to anyone about my problems but my debt just spiralled out of control and decided to do something about it so I got in touch with QIS and spoke with Michael street he put me at ease within a few minutes and I must say he done a wonderful job in dealing with my situation I now feel so less stressed and can look forward to the future thank you so much michael"
Quality Insolvency Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews