Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments

Tell us how Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments made you happy

"Professional visit from a surveyor who expressed his views and appeared to give an umbiased opinion .I didn't get the impression he was after business at any price."
"Quandrant visited us to look at some potential work. We were given valuable advice which will help us resolve our problem ourselves at minimal cost. Thank you to your member of staff who was punctual, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. If we have any other requirements in the future I will get in touch. Thank you again!"
"Richard Tysoe responded very quickly to my request for advice when it seemed that there could be a problem with dry rot and fungus after a long-standing bathroom leak. He took up floorboards and inspected, then advised that the only action needed was to get one floorboard replaced which had become compromised by the leak. He was cheerful and helpful, and did not charge for the visit. I am reassured and grateful."
"Having some serious rot in the joists of the downstairs floor I phoned Quadrant for a survey prior to having the area treated. Richard Tyso came out, examined the floor and told me it was not dry rot as I had thought, but that if the timbers were dried, and the rotten parts replaced, apart from ensuring better ventilation to prevent further trouble then no other work on the property was required. I was expecting to have expensive work carried out, instead it was a job that I could do myself. Not only did Mr. Tyso not charge for the survey and his advice, he even offered to lend me a dehumidifier for several weeks free!"
"I wanted to say thank you to Richard for the checks he carried out on the property I'm purchasing and easing any fears we had arising from the Home Buyers report. The service provided was very efficient and the checks were thorough. I would have no hesitation in recommending Quadrant or using them in future should a problem arise. Thanks Richard!"
"Ritchard Tysoe came to survey my work and was a a very cheerful and professional.He quickly identified the cause of our damp problem and made recommendations. I found him to be thoughtful, very much a people person and honest. I really appreciate Quadrant, prior to finding them on the website I had rang various other companies who wanted to charge us between £95-£199 just simply to come out and survey the work, Quadrant charged nothing and I will definitely use them again in the future. Please beware of other imitation out there and dont waste your money. It turns out our work was very minor in nature. Thanks again Ritchard!"
"Review: Just a quick to say thanks to Richard who came around today and gave me some very sound and free advice. Many firms would have taken advantage of my predicament and lack of knowledge and booked me in for an expensive fix. Richard on the other hand simply told me what the issue was in his opinion and how to fix it myself. I'll make sure I will recommend you in the future!! Thanks Frank Best Frnk"
"They saved me thousands. I wanted cavity wall installation done and was advised to seek the expertise of a damp proofing company. The gentleman came and very quickly assessed the property and said that I shouldn't need wall installation or the damp proofing as we live on a stepped hill and explained why it wouldn't be a good idea. I would def recommend them to anyone who wants to speak to the experts if they have a damp issue or any concerns with property being under ground level."
"This company is professional and I would recommend them. They visited my property as agreed, gave me advice and are very knowledgeable. As it happens I didn't need there service but there was no charge! Thanks Richard. K. Ahluwalia"
"Very efficient. Was happy to give advice confirming that we did not have problem and put our minds at rest. If we had needed to have treatment, I would have had no hesitation in asking Quadrant to deal with it. Nigel and Jill Kelly"
"Very quick delivery time and a good price."
"Richard was recommended to me to assess cause of some rising damp. He visited as arranged and resolved the problem without further work required and at no charge. Thank you. FG"
"Friendly free no-obligation or hard sell advice recently received from Richard with thanks!"
"Dear Ellie Thank you. The work was completed very quickly and the room left swept and tidy. I understand from the Quadrant team that the work is guaranteed and I will receive some paper work to certify this. Kind regards Anna Adil"
"Trustworthy, professional service. Would definitely recommend"
"I have been dealing with Richard at Quadrant for best part of 10 years and have recommended him and his team to countless clients. Great workmanship and a professional and honest approach to an industry where I have encountered the opposite. Top marks! Mr Shez Chand"
"Dear Jackie I have transferred the outstanding amount into your account. I should also like to say that I was very impressed with your operative who came to do the work. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very thorough and I should like to thank him for doing such a good job. I expect you will now send me a hard copy of the details of the work carried out, the invoice and the Guarantee. Many thanks Frances"
"I would like to say thank for the excellent and professional service I received this week. I was very impressed with the gentleman who came out to inspect my property, his advice was invaluable and would have no hesitation in recommending Quadrant."
"Thank you so much for all your recent advise and damp report, I’m really impressed at your professionalism. It is so refreshing these days to get such a thorough and efficient service. Yvonne Addison"
"Always hard to find honest and reliable companies in this trade, used Quadrant for my inlaws flat in Hanwell W7. Very reasonable quote and happy to recommend their work especially after bad experiences with other companies in the area."
Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments is rated 4.87 based on 45 reviews