Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments

How would you rate Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments?

K Ahluwalia
Unverified Reviewer

This company is professional and I would recommend them.
They visited my property as agreed, gave me advice and are very
knowledgeable. As it happens I didn't need there service but there
was no charge! Thanks Richard.

K. Ahluwalia
Nigel And Jill Kelly
Verified Buyer

Very efficient. Was happy to give advice confirming that we did not have problem and put our minds at rest.

If we had needed to have treatment, I would have had no hesitation in asking Quadrant to deal with it.

Nigel and Jill Kelly
Gareth
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery time and a good price.
Verified Reviewer

Richard was recommended to me to assess cause of some rising damp. He visited as arranged and resolved the problem without further work required and at no charge. Thank you. FG
Verified Buyer

Friendly free no-obligation or hard sell advice recently received from Richard with thanks!
Anna

Dear Ellie
Thank you. The work was completed very quickly and the room left swept and tidy. I understand from the Quadrant team that the work is guaranteed and I will receive some paper work to certify this.
Kind regards
Anna Adil
Harpreetbassan20@gmail.com
Verified Buyer

Trustworthy, professional service. Would definitely recommend
Mr Shez Chand
Verified Buyer

I have been dealing with Richard at Quadrant for best part of 10 years and have recommended him and his team to countless clients. Great workmanship and a professional and honest approach to an industry where I have encountered the opposite. Top marks!

Mr Shez Chand
Frances Howard

Dear Jackie

I have transferred the outstanding amount into your account. I should also like to say that I was very impressed with your operative who came to do the work. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very thorough and I should like to thank him for doing such a good job.

I expect you will now send me a hard copy of the details of the work carried out, the invoice and the Guarantee.

Many thanks

Frances
Lesley Lambert
Verified Buyer

I would like to say thank for the excellent and professional service I received this week. I was very impressed with the gentleman who came out to inspect my property, his advice was invaluable and would have no hesitation in recommending Quadrant.
Yvonne Addison
Verified Reviewer

Thank you so much for all your recent advise and damp report, I’m really impressed at your professionalism. It is so refreshing these days to get such a thorough and efficient service.

Yvonne Addison
Alejandr Munoz
Verified Reviewer

Always hard to find honest and reliable companies in this trade, used Quadrant for my inlaws flat in Hanwell W7. Very reasonable quote and happy to recommend their work especially after bad experiences with other companies in the area.
Abraham Oommen (Senior Sales Manager)
Verified Reviewer

Northfields Estate Agents have been using this firm for many years and we have recommended them to all our clients due to their professional service and where it is refreshing to see where they provide an accurate assessment of any issues with reasonable costs for works. For a service you would trust and need to rely on I would not look anywhere else.
Verified Reviewer

A professional & honest service. Richard came to access the situation and was prompt and professional. Fortunately I didn't require their services . I appreciated the honesty - others may have taken advantage!
Mena Martin
Verified Reviewer

Came when they were supposed to, friendly and honest. Explained what was required and didn't try to sell me something I didn't really need. They know their stuff!
Verified Reviewer

Richard Tysoe on of the Quadrant representatives visited our home today to examine a substance deposit on an exterior wall and to check an area inside the house. Richard was extremely pleasant, professional and reassuring in undertaking this work. Richard advised that no treatment was necessary.
Verified Reviewer

We had the damp investigated by a plumber at 92 High Street, who discovered 2 leaks from the bathroom which had caused the problem, not any issues with damp proofing works as you advised.

Thank you for your time and patience with this problem.

Kind regards

Yvonne Allardice

John Thornton

Re: Goddards Lane, Chipping Norton

I wanted to personally thank you for completing your works to specification and damp proofing the above property for my client.

You obviously take pride in a neat job and at a good price.

I will be more than happy to recommend your services to any friends, family and business contacts who require your services.

Thanks again

Yours sincerely

John Thornton
Cansdales Ltd
Finance & Investment Advisers
Ruth Coman
Verified Reviewer

We were dismayed to find a large damp patch on our dining room wall following heavy rain. Quadrant were recommended to us and Ritchard came out promptly. He inspected the damp and explained clearly the evidence which told him that the problem was not the failure of our damp course but the hydrostic pressure of water in our neighbours soil which leaned against our wall. He suggested a building solution and a good general builder. The original plan for works needed modifying to suit boundary issues and Ritchard validated the revised plans. All without charge. We were delighted with the service and can thoroughly recommend Quadrant.
Verified Reviewer

Richard gave us a very competitive quote. Rob and Tom provided a very professional and clean service. Clearing up the debris as they were going along. Would definitely recommend Quadrant to family and friends if they have problems with damp. Thank you very much Quadrant Team.
Quadrant Damp & Timber Treatments is rated 4.84 based on 37 reviews