Quad-Skates.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quad-Skates.co.uk
08AM
8AM
Telephone

How would you rate Quad-Skates.co.uk ?

"Steve is the most knowledgeable guy and so helpful on the phone with my old bauers which broke. Helped me to choose a new pair and so pleased he took the time to explain choice of wheels, bearings and even which bits I could customise. Thoroughly excited to recieve these and when they arrived within a few days, they fitted perfectly, so so so so so so comfortable and genuninely pleased I swapped out my old broken skates for these new lovelies. Cant wait to roll on these again, reliving my youth. Thanks to Steve at Quad Skates and cannot recommend this company highly enough to new and reborn skates for helping me out and finding my new pair of perfect skates"
Quad-Skates.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!