QS Supplies Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend QS Supplies

Tell us how QS Supplies made you happy

Over a week
"I have never experience such appauling customer service in my life. We ordered a toilet, shower screen and bath. To arrive last Friday. Only the toilet arrived, delivery man didn't not know anything about the bath and screen. Following several phone calls to people who had very poor customer service skills. Rearranged delivery for yesterday. Day two off work at a cost. They promised today after 2pm another day off work at a cost . By 4.30 today. Items still not here. Delivery man said he phoned at 11am. We have no missed calls. They have now rescheduled for tomorrow, another days pay lost. Absolutely disgusting service. The drama may continue"
Are you QS Supplies? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought close coupled toilets and wash basin and seeto there was no installation instructions on the pakege . The boxes were open and I told the shop owner that it did not look OK to me but he told it is fine when I took the toilet and wash basin at home try to plumber try to install he could not open citren cover I knew the product he given me was foulty and I ask about refund and he refuse . I will not buy from this company again on and I went and bought from b and q and the quality was supirior ."
"They provided defective items that's where of poor quality and refused to refund me. I ended up donating the product to a community center and place of worship. This company is highly unethical"
"Completely unacceptable. I ordered a bath and panel - assured delivery would be in 2 days. I waited 2 weeks. When the bath finally turned - after endless failed commitments - up the panel was badly damaged. They said a replacement would be with me in two days. Two weeks later - no panel - just excuses blaming other parties. I wish I had read the litany of poor feedback before using them - avoid them, pay more for the goods, but at least have some customer service."
"Not a great first experiance. Wish I'd read other reviews before ordering. I ordered a basin on Monday that is (currently) advertised as 2 - 3 working day delivery. Having has no communication from QS Supplies other than the initial order confirmation I decided to phone them today (Thursday). After 3 calls (being left in a queue for ten minutes each time & then leaving a message), I then chose the 'sales' option rather than order query option. I got through straight away. I was informed the basin wouldn't be dispatched until the middle of the followng week (despite the advertised 2 - 3 working days)!! This isn't acceptable as we had booked the work in and needed delivery by Saturday at the latest. They couldn't guarantee delivery in time. At this point, I now have one day to try and source the basin elsewhere and pay a premium for the privilidge or book the work in for another time. I have had NO repsonse from QS Supplies to my voicemails, my Facebook message or email requesting to cancel the order. They have been quick enough to take the money from my account before even shipping order."
"Shocking customer service! They admitted fault but then expected me to return the product before refund. But it was fitted! Just can’t understand their response!"
"Just tried to place an order with QS Supplies. They have one price advertised, but when I tried to order, the price went up!"
"Ordered a "sit -tight" toilet seat, which required glue (provided). When I came to fit the seat discovered the tube of glue was rock solid. When I contacted QS they asked me to provide a photograph of the "damaged part" (doh!). I did so and after a couple of days was advised (by them!!) to remind them if they hadn't contacted me within a certain number of days. I had to do so and eventually they got back to me advising that a replacement had been sent. As it hadn't arrived after more than a week I contacted the manufacturer ( Croydex) in desperation. They were fantastic and provided a replacement overnight, together with a spare pack of parts to enable me to complete the job. They seem to have quality goods but are useless at customer satisfaction."
"My parcel arrived on a double wooden pallet which was completely unneccessary for the size of the parcel. This pallet was abandoned blocking my driveway by the QS couriers. QS say it is my responsibility to dispose of it. The council are charging me £30 to take it away. QS are not interested. I wonder where they would have left the pallet had I had a house that opened on to a street. NOT IMPRESSED and will not be using QS when I refurbish my other bathroom!!!"
"Ordered a bath for £1774 which was a little cheaper than other suppliers. Was told delivery was today. I was told I would be contacted for delivery arrangements, but no call. Called at 2pm and was assured delivery before 5pm. Called at 4.35pm to ask where it was because I was aware they close at 5pm. No phone call from QS or their delivery driver. Now they're closed until Monday. I have taken a day off for this, and it seems that I will be asked to take another day off to receive this bath losing two days wages. I shall be cancelling this order via the protection of credit card and placing the order elsewhere. Appalling."
"A very pleasant transaction. We ordered several components which did arrive at different times but we were kept informed by email of proceedings and all arrived as promised. we'd certainly use again and recommend"
"Avoid and use Soak instead! Their product was not as described (technical spec was incorrect) and they would not provide a refund, nor admit error - however the two webpages which had the incorrect measurements were updated shortly after my email. Absolutely dishonest company. After spending £500+ with them, They will try to deny you your Consumer Rights and ignore the Sales of Goods Act. If you do use them - use a credit card so you can claim back if they do refuse to recognise your Consumer Rights (and if you have the time, take them to the small claims court!)"
"I rang QS this week and the customer service was amazing. The lady I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, and it's this service that will get them happy customers. The reasonable pricing may be what initially makes them look an attractive company but it's the customer service that will keep us as customers."
"We ordered an expensive sink from QS supplies, which came damaged (a corner was bent, so won't sit flush to the worktop), which they refused to replace. QS Supplies won't take any responsibility and had the audacity to try and claim that we damaged the sink! Looking on ebay - there are loads that are bent, so this is a manufacturing problem, (do not buy an Astracast sink!!) and certainly something we did not do. They are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and still refuse to replace/refund/repair the sink. Looking at previous reviews, this seems to be a common problem with QS Supplies - something I wish I researched into before placing an order with them. Terrible customer service. Will never, ever, buy from QS Supplies again."
"Fabulous as usual, no dramas, and the delivery actually went through just fine. Was a flawless operation. Staff were great. Never had a drama in 5 years of using them. Wish I could say the same for some other Bathroom Retailers."
"Absolutely effortless. Had a great experience. I thought all was lost, QS came to the rescue! Excellent customer service and excellent communication throughout the process. Progress updates given where appropriate/possible (didn't expect this). Friendly, Efficient, Excellent value for money, Professional...the list goes on. Look no further!"
"From initial contact on the telephone to get a quote, this company was polite, precise. The cost I was quoted was very reasonable. On the day of the delivery, the staff informed on time and were very efficient. The purchase went very smoothly and I will definitely use this company again. Thank you."
"Placed my order in 5 minutes, it's the best products in the UK I will be trusting QS to deliver asap. If delivered on time, i will recommend it to my friends."
ED
"Really delighted with the doors- excellent quality. Arrived within 2 days from ordering. Added bonus was that the postage to Northern Ireland cost the same as the rest of the UK - unlike some other companies who charge extra!"
"Customer service was excellent. Very happy with my order and speed of delivery. Will certainly be back for more"
QS Supplies is rated 1.78 based on 77 reviews