QRG World Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend QRG World

Tell us how QRG World made you happy

Telephone
"I was looking for a good marketing company to help me with my business. Google linked me QRG, at first I was not sure if they could help me but within a month I started seeing results and I have been with them since 2017."
"This could be better what QRG world did to my business. Much happier with their SEO and Digital Marketing services. Thumbs up!"
"I started the plumbing business on my own and was desperate to work with people even if they are far from my place. Received a call from QRG, the representative shared details with me regarding their work. I was unsure about it at first later discussed it with my wife and took the risk. It actually helped me alot and covered areas nearby. The package was reasonable and the amount of contracts I received were good enough. It is worth it."
"They did the best for my computer repair business. I appreciate the efforts of the QRG World team. Much satisfied. Happier than ever.”"
"we have a licensed team for my appliance business yet I was not able to perform well in the industry. On my friend’s recommendation, I consulted QRG tech and they promised to resolve my issue. Within a few months, they did a magic and now my business is on Google’s first page. Thank you Team QRG."
"I am in California and hire this guy to help me in Googe; Not only I was unable to never find myself in the 1st, 2nd o 3rd page, but he said I was there... anyway, Two months later, he called me again to offer his services when already was his client... he apologized and everything... but guess what ? after two months he called again fresh nee to offer his horrible and useless service. There are hundreds of companies out there doing same service but seriously. I would never waist my money again with this dishonest, uncompetitive guy. MARCELO EASY LINK NETWORKS"
"QRG has been a great marketing company to work with when it comes to Google Marketing. The product they are offering is extremely cost-effective and has managed to pull my business out of recession. My business has been booming ecer since I contracted their services to place my company on the first page of Google through landing pages strategy. i was referred to them by a friend who had also worked with them."
"poor work effort, no communication skills, did minimum work! gave them 3 months try. they will just ask for more time. they use the same landing page set up for everyone! I am a small business! if you do not have extra money to throw away, do not use this service! Results are minimum! Reviewed by: Gator Appliance Repair"
QRG World is rated 3.88 based on 8 reviews