QRG World Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend QRG World
Telephone

How would you rate QRG World ?

"I am in California and hire this guy to help me in Googe; Not only I was unable to never find myself in the 1st, 2nd o 3rd page, but he said I was there... anyway, Two months later, he called me again to offer his services when already was his client... he apologized and everything... but guess what ? after two months he called again fresh nee to offer his horrible and useless service. There are hundreds of companies out there doing same service but seriously. I would never waist my money again with this dishonest, uncompetitive guy. MARCELO EASY LINK NETWORKS"
"QRG has been a great marketing company to work with when it comes to Google Marketing. The product they are offering is extremely cost-effective and has managed to pull my business out of recession. My business has been booming ecer since I contracted their services to place my company on the first page of Google through landing pages strategy. i was referred to them by a friend who had also worked with them."
"poor work effort, no communication skills, did minimum work! gave them 3 months try. they will just ask for more time. they use the same landing page set up for everyone! I am a small business! if you do not have extra money to throw away, do not use this service! Results are minimum! Reviewed by: Gator Appliance Repair"
QRG World is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!