QRG World Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend QRG World

How would you rate QRG World ?

"My brother and I own a car wash company in Cleveland, OH. We contacted this company, ORG World, to get our company on the internet and run Google Ads for us. But eventually we end up using one of their other product: landing pages. These landing pages are way cooler and inexpensive than ad as we don't require a website of our own, which could have cost a lot, and we don't need to pay for every clicks. No matter what amount of clicks we get, we always remain on the top page of Google. Is it not crazy?! Amazing service and quality work."
Jessica White
Verified Reviewer
"This is the most fantastic company I have worked with because they are not a rip-off like the other company we worked with. They honest, professional and polite as well. They answer every question to your satisfaction. And they placed my business on the first page of google which I hadn't imagine. They delivered what they had committed."
George Figuore
Verified Reviewer
"I am with them for the last 1 month and i am very much satisfied. The best part is that they deliver whatever they commit. Communication between me and them is the best and their deliverance of everything is up to the mark. They gave me online exposure and customers at the right time. Thank you QRG."
"I hired this company almost an year ago for my google marketing. They created landing pages for 5 different areas where I provided painting services. Since then I show up on the first page of google. My experience with them has been extremely reliable and smooth. Their associates and business owners are all very humble and patient to listen my queries and concerns. Bravo Guys! You have been a savior to business. Because of them I show up the first page of google and have received a decent stream of calls for painting jobs in the marketed areas."
"My days of worry has went away since I signed up with qrg. My business has had a steady growth all these years since I first started with them. No issues whatsoever. I repeat NO ISSUES. My business strategy has been sorted out by marketing with these guys. Super cool way. Landings pages works great and they are designed with all of my company's information on it. I can also monitor the progress and traffic on my pages through the weekly report which is sent out to me."
"Could not have asked for a better experience or great team than I already have. These guys are professional, trustworthy, updated with complete knowledge and most importantly, reasonable. My faith was restored in humanity after I found these guys who stayed true to their word. God Bless them. And continue to place me on the first page of google with my well-designed landing pages. Thank you Qrg."
"Gave my business the online boost I always craved. TBH, I have been in the remodeling industry and was doing great before internet exploded on the scene. I had old clients but it was difficult for me to find new ones. QRG helped me increase my visibility on the internet. I am still a layman in terms of internet but whatever these guys are doing, I am fully sold to it as I am getting new queries each day of the week."
"Nothing but good things to say about QRG services. I've been using them for only three months and we have seen our ranking climb. What I like most is that they are incredibly detailed and starts at ground level. They are thorough, dedicated and most of all detailed which is important in the SEO business. Finally I will tell you after using a couple of different companies that they are up front and honest. You can feel confident you will get what you pay for and they sends out weekly status updates so you can keep updated on what's been done. We have been very happy with them and would recommend them to other businesses."
"It's rare to find a person let alone a company that does what they say they will do. QRG does this and more. They communicate throughout the process and explain the process in easy to understand language. They all are extremely professional when they worked with me. Always fantastic about getting things done quickly and effectively. They know SEO, that's for sure."
"QRG are simply amazing at what they do. They are always up to date on the latest technology and know more about how the internet works than anyone I know. Their work is pure quality and they have a knack for exceeding expectations. I highly encourage you to use these guys. Whole QRG team are all very professional, courteous and understand what needs to be done to compete in the online arena. Whether I need a website, SEO or basic site maintenance, I'm just a call or click away from fantastic results. Other web guys promise you the world and can't deliver. QRG has proven results. Experienced. Talented. Pure Awesome."
"If I could give them 6 stars I would! I have been very impressed with the results I am getting for my Organic searches. They have optimized my business with good keywords and have gotten me better results than all my previous efforts and hard spent money. QRG has been great. They always follows through with what they says they’re going to do and is always available for my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend QRG to any business, except for one that is competing with me. LOL!"
Julianne Adams
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you ORG for my three amazing websites. Thanks to your SEO services of these websites, my phone rings with a steady stream of customers every single day and my business has more than tripled. The websites are secure, user friendly and fun to manage. Your customer support is A+! You and your team of experts are #1 and I would like to thank all of you for having made it such a great experience from start to finish. I recommend you highly!"
"In the short time after I got in contact with QRG in January 2018, I've managed to garner much more business leads and am showing on the first page of google with the best keywords. As of today, I'm showing up on page 1 of Google at the top of the page! Thanks again for all your help, QRG! I've enjoyed sharing this strategy with my friends and family too."
"I started my appliance and repair business couple of months ago. So I was looking for a marketing firm to kick-start my business. That is when I contacted QRG to take care of my google marketing. The pace with which I climbed the ranking was remarkable. From now onwards, I will give my business to these guys only."
"They offered us a very reasonable and competitive price for website design. Other companies we looked up were literally charging us twice or thrice of their price. Thanks to them we got an amazing website for home buying company which was all we imagined and also got things we didn't imagine. I bet there is no one on the market who can beat their price and quality of work."
"They are great people. When I signed up, I was a bit unsure but within 30 days my company's services were on the first page on google. The landing pages had an appealing design and showed all of my services in a clear manner. As every month went by, I started to receive more and more calls and home buying leads. I was on the top page of google in every city they promised. My business boomed thanks to these guys. They always answered my calls and updated me about the traffic I was getting on my page. I have already recommended these guys to my friends and family."
Gator Appliance Repair
Verified Reviewer
"poor work effort, no communication skills, did minimum work! gave them 3 months try. they will just ask for more time. they use the same landing page set up for everyone! I am a small business! if you do not have extra money to throw away, do not use this service! Results are minimum! Reviewed by: Gator Appliance Repair"
Hassan Farooq
Verified Reviewer
"I just have to say, this Company really knows what their talking about! They are helpful, easy going and not pushy at all. I appreciate their straight-forwardness and giving advice even before you do business with them. This is the kind of company you want to hire! Integrity is really important in this line of work! Thank you!"
Jessica Albert
Verified Reviewer
"We were facing a very tough time regarding negative business reviews. Some of our competitors were taking the unfair advantage of the freedom internet gives us for reviewing businesses. Then qrgworld.com took us out of hot waters by playing down the fake and harmful reviews and comments in search results. They also did not charge us extra for this service. Their best reputation management service helped us in regaining the previous standing."
"I run a transportation company in Virginia. A month before, I was searching for a company that can take care of my website development and SEO need, as I know that these are the things that can boost the business. I would call QRG World services exceptional because the website design they provided and the SEO services that they are providing to me have really started to get me more and more calls from the clients, which is really a great pleasure to me. Now I feel that my business is growing at a much better pace than before."
QRG World is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews