QAccounting Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend QAccounting

About QAccounting: QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Click Here

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy

customer service
"After deciding to go back to contracting I decided to give Qdos go as I have used them in the past for business insurance. I first spoke with Sushil Mistry on the phone and then he took up my onboarding, I found him to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional and prompt in replying to emails and calls. My onboarding and new Ltd company setup done via Sushil was smooth and done quickly, accurately and efficiently. The transition to my Client manager was also dealt with in the same professional and efficient manner. Would highly recommend both Sushil and Qdos from my experiences so far."
"They are very professional and after having an indept conversation with my client manager, i was of the opinion that "know their onions"."
"So far so good! I have decided to go with Qdos as they were recommended by agency that set me up for my new contract. I have never been a contractor before. So far my experience is very good. Everything is done fast and smoothly. Sushil Mistry is very helpfull! As I am at the beginning of my cooperation I will leave another comment once I am through first quarter and some proper accountancy is done on my LTD but so far I am very happy with service provided"
"Was recommended QDOS by a friend who had used them, Sushil Mistry & Victoria Simmonds made the process very straight forward."
"I have just moved to Qdos from my current accountants (who have been excellent for the past 8years). I was recommended to Qdos by a friend who is also an IT contractor, and as tax is going digital it seemed like the time to change. Sushil has been excellent in the onboarding process, explaining everything in simple terms and ensuring I am fully aware of what is needed and what to expect"
"As a new contractor I've been very pleased with the help and advice from Qdos. Sushil was very helpful getting me set up and so far I have no complaints."
"I have just moved over to Qdos after a year struggle with previous accountant. So far their service has been great, Dipul was very responsive and professional and made the whole process clear to me. I hope their service continue like this further."
"As a new contractor I have found Qdos so far to be very helpful. Sushil Mistry was very helpful and pro-active in answering my questions and getting me started with Qdos and introducing me to my client manager Benjamin Surtees-Smith. My initial thoughts of Qdos are all very good so far and I hope this continues."
"I spoke to Sushil Mistry after being given a recommendation to use QDOS and I have been very impressed with the smooth set up of my company and efficiency in turnaround of any queries I had. I felt able to ask questions and found Sushil very helpful in resolving them."
"After deciding to go back to contracting it only made sense to give Qdos another go, as I have used them in the past. Victoria Simmonds,Sales & Business Advisor, was very helpful every step of setting up my business. I would recommend Qdos to anyone going into contracting."
"The service I received from Sushil Mistry, Business Advisor was excellent. I was browsing the website to decide and the online web chat appeared. I clarified the points that I was unhappy with my current accountants and Sushil kindly answered. Within 24 hours I was signed up and allocated a Accountant. I completed the online registration form and sent all my documents through. Thank you for providing such an efficient and pain free switch over."
"I found Sushil Mistry (Sales & Business Advisor) to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I discussed setting up my business with him and he was always prompt in responding and extremely professional. When I decided to go with Qdos the setup process was smooth and done quickly with Sushil's help. Very smooth transition to Client manager. Would highly recommend."
"I was completely new to contracting world when I decided to use Qdos and I have to say I am very happy with my choice. Sushil answered all my questions in a very quick and efficient way. He has been a great help with my first steps at setting up everything. A very professional service so far, highly recommended."
"Having been recommended Qdos Accounting by a colleague, I found the initial engagement with Sushil Mistry to have been very professional, thorough and clear on the transfer process from my existing accountant."
"My initial contact with Qdos accounting a month ago was with Sushil, I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of accounting, he was informative and extremely helpful and managed to set up our company effortlessly. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Quick and efficient."
"Sushil at QDos Accounting walked me through the entire process of onboarding with QDos and was infinitely patient with me. He ensured everything went smoothly and I understood all that was required including the moving of my insurance policies."
"I had to set up a Ltd company quickly and I was very appreciative of the speed and efficiency with which Dipul was able to action my requirements. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional interaction."
"I found setting up my company and everything linked to it very easy with both Dipul and Smita's help. They guided me through the set up process and answered all my queries. Thanks"
"Both Suskil and Dipul were extremely helpful setting up my Ltd company, and Dipul provided me with a smooth handover to my client manager Vijay."
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 202 reviews