QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Friendly service. Fast and informative advice for new contractors.
QAccounting has been providing an exception service and with very quick response time. Victoria Simmonds as guided me through all questions I had, as well as making the company setup look easy. This is a service I would highly recommend to anyone.
I've been with QAccounting for over two years now and I am more than happy with their services. Agam has guided me along the way from setting up my limited company, to reviewing my contracts from my clients and every other aspect of the BAU.
I've been with QAccounting for over two years now and I am more than happy with their services. They've guided me along the way from setting up my limited company, to reviewing my contracts from my clients and every other aspect of the BAU.
Qdos Accounting to be highly professional and effcient in handling my company accounts. Agam as my account manager has been easily accessible in providing advice and clarifications to my queries. Their price structure is competitive and comes with useful features. I highly recommend Qdos Accounting.
I was initially recommended QAccounting by a colleague. I found their products and services to be clear, efficient and very competitive. The guidance and support Dipul and his colleagues have provided has been exceptional. They have made a complex and daunting process very easy. They are always on hand to support and explain your queries and they are adequately competent in dealing with market changes and legislation.

3Sixty Consultancy Services Ltd
Excellent service, in fact second to none. Dipul is a credit to your company, he guided me through every step and gave absolute clarity on my account set up.

Brilliant service.
Need to setup a new company and was referred to QAccounting by a friend. Dipul is the Sales & business Advisor that dealt with me. I cannot say enough about his spend of service, answering all my questions and get every thing sorted for me. It was such a speeding and professional service. Thanks dipul.
Very happy with the service I received from Victoria and other team members. If I had to make one suggestion it would be to have a few less people involved in the admin (for those of us who struggle to remember names) but that’s a very minor point and addressed now I have my own client manager.
I received excellent customer service from Victoria at QAccounting as she helped me set up my new company. She kept in touch by both phone and email regularly throughout the process and promptly answered all the questions I had. I am looking forward to continuing the on-boarding process with her colleagues. QAccounting was recommended by a friend and based on my experience to date I would certainly do the same.
I would like to thank QA for assisting me on my recent tax returns, this was my first time that I had to file not only individual but also my company return. Sushil made the entire process painless and was extremely professional and helpful in every was so I would also thank him very much for this. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Regards,
Bob Brandon
Director BMB Rail Consultants Ltd.
My overall experience with QA was outstanding and Sushil was extremely professional and helpful in every way. This was my first time filing my Business Accounts and Personal accounts with an Accounting firm and I would highly recommend QA to anyone. QA also has the ability to hire people like Sushil that help make this process easy and understandable.

Regards,
Bob Brandon
Director BMB Rail Consultants Ltd.
Professional, polite and highly knowledgeable service! And Victoria, Suberb!
Good knowledgeable team. Received great customer service from Dipul who was happy to speak at length about my personal situation and made the process very easy. Looking forward to working together going forward
QAccounting were brilliant when I approached for my first IT Contract role. They setup my LTD Company as well as my bank account keeping me updated throughout. Victoria was fantastic in getting it all setup and then arranging a call with my client manager. Fantastic service, cannot fault so far.
Switched to QAccounting 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made! Staff are helpful, service is slick and online portal works. What more could you ask for?
Fantastic service, switched to QAccounting after 3 years with my previous accountant and my only gripe is why on earth I didn't switch sooner!
I want to place great thanks and appreciation to QAccounting and particularly Sushil Mistry who assisted me in the account opening process. It's early days but so far, so very good and extremely encouraging. I have received a fantastic all round level of customer care in a timely manner from him and his colleagues. It's refreshing to deal with a company which is on the ball and proactively follows up on points and questions without prompting and chasing. The service has been first class and l look forward to having a long and prosperous relationship with the team there.
helpful, informative, to the point, 10% off for 6 months - well organised
The service I have received to date on boarding me with QA has been a very smooth and efficient process. My key contact Sushil has been particularly helpful and attentive throughout.
This is my first step into the contracting world and i feel confident that I have everything in place to enable me to concentrate on earning my day rate.
QAccounting is rated 4.55 based on 224 reviews