QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
Ability to have one contact points for all aspects of required services e.g. insurance and accounting (personal and business).
As a first time freelancer I had to rely on Qdos' team for most of my accounting activities - they've been thorough and patient in explaining everything to me and available to help and advise on anything I might need.
Agam Saini, my client manager, has been very helpful and I appreciate his help and advice.
My personal client manager Mr Agam Saini has helped me whenever required and the QDOS Accounting team in general are always on hand to go through any details.
Regular contact, up to date information when requested. Quick response to probably banal questions
QAccounting is rated 4.53 based on 225 reviews