QAccounting Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend QAccounting

About QAccounting: QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic service, switched to QAccounting after 3 years with my previous accountant and my only gripe is why on earth I didn't switch sooner!"
"A friend, who is already a QAccounting client, requested Dipul Vaitha contact me as I wanted to start my own business as a consultant. From the very first call Dipul has been supportive in every way. He took the stress out of starting my own business giving me the time to focus on my consultancy company. Vipul has directed me to key people within the QAccounting group so that they could best advise me on the process and planning for the future. QAccounting is more expensive than other accountancy firms that I looked in to but the service, advice, tools and assistance I received was great."
"Dipul Vaitha was so helpful and explained everything so well!"
"Terrible service. They considered my company as dormant even though it was trading. The account managers were unable to answer simple questions about how to transact inward and outward payments from the business account. Portal not recognising 90%+ of my business transactions even though they have third party view access. Repeatedly asking the same questions through email for items that I was awaiting confirmation from them. I moved accounting services before any legal requirements to file with companies house were due and am kicking myself for not doing it earlier. I consider every penny spent with them to be wasted and urge anyone looking for accounting services to stay clear of this company."
"Victoria Simmonds made the whole experience of setting up a new company very straight forward. The speed of interaction and interconnectedness of QAccounting is excellent and having contracts reviewed from an IR35 perspective with a thorough report was also extremely helpful."
"Avoid at all costs. I used QDos for around a year thinking I might save some money from my previous accountants. Boy was I wrong. It cost me SO much more in terms of time correcting their constant mistakes. VAT returns incorrect, annual company returns incorrect, annual personal tax incorrect. The problem here is they outsource their actual accounting to offshore "accountants" so whenever you ring "your accountant" you are frequently told "I will send them an email and we should get an answer tomorrow morning". I have been contracting since 1998 and can honestly say this was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made. Oh and transferring to another accountant took FOREVER with them delaying and not returning emails from the new accountant. And then they handed over incomplete data that required me to get involved. I dont want to put my name here because I fear I will still need to go back and ask for more information on topics even now."
"I want to place great thanks and appreciation to QAccounting and particularly Sushil Mistry who assisted me in the account opening process. It's early days but so far, so very good and extremely encouraging. I have received a fantastic all round level of customer care in a timely manner from him and his colleagues. It's refreshing to deal with a company which is on the ball and proactively follows up on points and questions without prompting and chasing. The service has been first class and l look forward to having a long and prosperous relationship with the team there."
"helpful, informative, to the point, 10% off for 6 months - well organised"
"The service I have received to date on boarding me with QA has been a very smooth and efficient process. My key contact Sushil has been particularly helpful and attentive throughout. This is my first step into the contracting world and i feel confident that I have everything in place to enable me to concentrate on earning my day rate."
"Great experience so far with QAccounting. Sushil has been very helpful in introducing me to the contractor world and made sure my transition to a client manager was as smooth as possible. Even though I am just beginning, my experience so far has been great."
"I had a great experience with QAccounting. Sushil made sure the on-boarding was very smooth, explained me everything very clearly, helped me with advice to get a new company started, and even managed the filing for a previous company I own. All this while not being pushy at all - which is pretty unlikely these days. The only regret is that I didn't hear about QAccounting earlier since it reduces so much of my stress associated with administrating the business."
"I was referred by a friend to use QA and Sushil, it been this service has been very professional and assuring, his and the rest of the team help has been exactly what I was looking. they taken all the hassle, given good advice on starting a new business. A very good experience"
"As someone taking their first step into contracting, Sushil answered every question I had with the exact info I needed & went out his way to help me. The service has been very professional and assuring - exactly what I was looking for. 10/10."
"Victoria was excellent. No fuss , no pressure and took time to understand my needs. No problem answering my queries and quick to respond. All round good experience."
"Sushil has literally taken all my worries of starting a new business and has been a great help. Provided relevant information and always available to sort out any issue's or concerns I was having. Brilliant!"
"Victoria Simmonds has been absolutely brilliant in helping me onboard with QAccounting. Very professional and efficient. Many thanks. Negin Hearne"
"I recently started using Q Accounting, and the on boarding process (lead by Victoria) was very smooth and professional. They had me up and running in no time."
"As the owner of an IT services company I recently moved my business to QDOS and have found them to have an excellent level of service. A special mention for Victoria who on-boarded my company swiftly and efficiently and made the process both easy and pleasant."
"I am an IT contractor and sell my services through my Ltd company QDOS is managing. E.g. all sort of tax payments, expense tracking, etc. are handled by them with minimal work for me left. Also always providing suggestions for the best on my side. QDOS is handling my requests in less then 3 hours and are always helpful in explaining certain processes, no matter when and what I ask. I am very happy and can only recommend their services. I use also insurances of them which can also be individualised!"
"The service from Sushil at Qdos was perfect. They take away all the headaches of setting up a new business, a really simple process. Thanks!"
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 202 reviews