QAccounting Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend QAccounting

About QAccounting: QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy

customer service
"Great experience so far with QAccounting. Sushil has been very helpful in introducing me to the contractor world and made sure my transition to a client manager was as smooth as possible. Even though I am just beginning, my experience so far has been great."
"I had a great experience with QAccounting. Sushil made sure the on-boarding was very smooth, explained me everything very clearly, helped me with advice to get a new company started, and even managed the filing for a previous company I own. All this while not being pushy at all - which is pretty unlikely these days. The only regret is that I didn't hear about QAccounting earlier since it reduces so much of my stress associated with administrating the business."
"I was referred by a friend to use QA and Sushil, it been this service has been very professional and assuring, his and the rest of the team help has been exactly what I was looking. they taken all the hassle, given good advice on starting a new business. A very good experience"
"As someone taking their first step into contracting, Sushil answered every question I had with the exact info I needed & went out his way to help me. The service has been very professional and assuring - exactly what I was looking for. 10/10."
"Victoria was excellent. No fuss , no pressure and took time to understand my needs. No problem answering my queries and quick to respond. All round good experience."
"Sushil has literally taken all my worries of starting a new business and has been a great help. Provided relevant information and always available to sort out any issue's or concerns I was having. Brilliant!"
"Victoria Simmonds has been absolutely brilliant in helping me onboard with QAccounting. Very professional and efficient. Many thanks. Negin Hearne"
"I recently started using Q Accounting, and the on boarding process (lead by Victoria) was very smooth and professional. They had me up and running in no time."
"As the owner of an IT services company I recently moved my business to QDOS and have found them to have an excellent level of service. A special mention for Victoria who on-boarded my company swiftly and efficiently and made the process both easy and pleasant."
"I am an IT contractor and sell my services through my Ltd company QDOS is managing. E.g. all sort of tax payments, expense tracking, etc. are handled by them with minimal work for me left. Also always providing suggestions for the best on my side. QDOS is handling my requests in less then 3 hours and are always helpful in explaining certain processes, no matter when and what I ask. I am very happy and can only recommend their services. I use also insurances of them which can also be individualised!"
"The service from Sushil at Qdos was perfect. They take away all the headaches of setting up a new business, a really simple process. Thanks!"
"The on boarding process was easy and Victoria was wonderful. She was able to answer all my questions and I was set up with a company in 24 hours. Now, I look forward to seeing how the rest of the process works."
"Just moving over from previous accountants. Dealing with Sushil and Vikash. Very professional and helpful. Looking forward to the years ahead"
"i dealt with dipul and he was very efficient and everything got setup promptly with me not having to do very much."
"I used to dread preparing my yearly accounts for my antiquated clunky account. Since changing to Qdos its all been smooth sailing, with Agam at the helm we safely docked in time at HMRC's Harbour."
"Sushi provided excellent customer service in setting up the company. Very friendly and efficient"
"8 1/2 months post year end. Less than 2 weeks til filing and I still have not received my company accounts despite many requests and promises they have been prioritised. Apparently they have taken on lots of new clients and don't have time for the existing ones. Apologies for delays due to being busy don't suffice"
"Sushil Mistry was very helpful and always available with quick responses setting up my company and getting ready for my first contract. I haven't started earning yet so too soon to give 5 stars as I haven't really put the accountancy side through its paces yet."
"I had Sushil Mistry help me join Qdos accounting and create my LTD company. He was very helpful at every stage during the process and was always quick to respond to any questions I had. Great customer service so far. I look forward to having Qdos provide me with accounting services moving forward."
"I am new to contracting and Qdos was recommended to me by a friend who is also a new contractor. My only contact was with Sushil. He guided me through the process with professionalism, patient and the speed of response was outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Qdos."
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 193 reviews